Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 03-12-2008, 05:06 AM
Full_Metal_Al Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Pokemon Project: Mercury Version

Okay, unlike my last time, I'm starting a game project wich is what I wanted to do in the first place. I hhave no clue how to make a pokemon game though So help would be very much enjoyed. Teach me how and I can make it, assuming I don't need High-Speed. And I have many sprites, but I hate alot of my own work, so enter any really good sprites, give names, types, evolve levels, etc. for them please, if you don't I will make them up, based on what the pokemon looks like. I can make all the maps and stuff, its only pokemon sprites I need. And here are the main ones(not I am working on them too, but I uselly judge my own work more harshly then other peoples):

Legenderys:

Lumis(Fire/Steel): The Being of the Sun, it runs around the planet, at the same speed it rotates, so it is always 12:00 noon were it is, there for, you can only see it at 12:00 noon.

Umbra(Ghost/Dark): The Being of the Moon, It runs around the earth at the same speed as Lumis, always on the other side of the planet however, he can only be seen at 12 Midnight. It is said that if you catch both Lumis and Umbra, he world will stop turning, as thay are said to be the ones to turn it.

Dwilusk(Ghost/Steel): Arceus may have created all pokemon, Kyogre and Grouden may have created the land and the seas. But what do you think created the planet itself? or the moon? or the stars? or everything that does not live? Dwilusk, the being of Chaos is Arceus's (hated) 'brother' his power is weaker then Arceus's but Arceus is powerless agianst him, he does hot have a true being, and can not be defeted, thay both know if a battle were to start between them, it would never end, as neither could ever win, or loss. Lumis, Umbra, and Ertterria are the only beings he has created, for thay protect his creations.

Ertterria(Water/Fire): the Being of the very Earth itself, this creature forever incircles the earth, seeing him is truely rare, only around 3 siteings are reported each year, and those are for brief seconds. He guards Lumis and Umbra, if you attack one, he will be there shortly. It is said his ultimate attack (Wolrd Shatter Punch) Could defet if the strongist pokemon in one hit.

(All 4 of these pokemon are going to be catchable in this one version.)

Starters:
Fire Starter(Fire/Ghost): I would like it to be a bat, but what ever will work, please give all 3 levels

Water Starter(Water/Ice): I want it to be a forg, thats it, agian all three evos please

I have already made the grass (Grass/Steel) starters

Other:
Anything really, common pokemon, like the bird pokemon, and 3 fish pokemon (2 double evos and one none evo) the dog pokemon, and any Steel or Ghost pokemon. Anything really

This for the Entava (In-tu-va) region, It is pretty normal, it wasnt created uin a huge battle or anything, but its lands are harsh, as are its pokemon. Huge mountains, nearly endless deserts, think forests, the deepist of caves, and harshest of seas. It's pokemon are just as harsh, Ghost and Steel pokemon are everywere, there are evn 'beings' that are not pokemon that live here, these 'beings' are to diffrent from pokemon to be classed right now, thay use very unknown types and attacks, and can not be captured with even a Master Ball. However these creatures are rare.

The Entava Region has a 'King' like a champion, the 'King' is the greatest pokebattler in the region, but he also is allowed to many things, normal people aren't allowed to. One of them being: Visit Blood Lake Island, The pokemon here are harshly strong, so it is off limits to all those who have not proven themselves worthy. the lake is named Blood Lake, because of the red durt, the mixes with the river pooring into the lake. The Island is an impact creator, it is said a harshly strong pokemon lives at the bottom of the lake.

the HMs for this region are:
[1]Cut
[2]Strength
[3]Fly
[4]Surf
[5]Flash
[6]Evaporate (Fire; In battle it's super effective to water, and nothing else (Atk:95 Acu:90) out of battle, drys up lakes (not rivers or oceans though)
[7]Long Jump (Normal; In battle it jumps in the air one turn, lands the next (Atk: 70 Acu: 100) Out of battle, some cliffs will have a small box on the ground right next to the edge (on both sides) you use thsi HM while in the box, you will 'jump' to the next box
[8]Waterfall

New sprites for old pokemon and trianers is enjoyed! the 8 gym leader sprites, and elite for sprites, as well as the king's(champion) sprite are enjoyed to. I will most likely make the two heros.

The bad guys(like rocket) are team Twilight. Thay hate humans. thay love pokemon however, to much. thay are trying to destroy all humans so the pokemon can live free agian. Thay plane to catch Ertterria and make him wipe out all humans. To do this, thay must first catch Lumis and Umbra.

here is the way the story goes:

Start:
Hero arrives on Entava via boat, unlike other games you don't have a mom at home. you come out and you meat your rival for the first time, thay are going to get there first pokemon too, so he/she follows you to proffeser Rhodes lab. once you reach the lab you ask for a pokemon, he sais okay and you walk over and pick one, and so does your rival. when you try to leave he blocks the door, and sais "but you have to beat me with it to keep it!" you then battle him, he is yeeling stuff at you on how to battle while you are battleing. one you beat him (he only has a level 2 Beldum and level 3 Munchlax) he will give you the pokedex. he sias its unfinished, and you must go to the next down over, hollowood town, and get a part for it, then bting them both back, when you get back, your rival will challange you for the first time.

Meating the Legandery:
You have meat Twilight before, but now, you must go to theshrine of Lumis, and you will meat Twilight Elite: Dawn (I came up with this name before I even saw Daimond and pearl) She will battle you, if you beat her, she will tell you why thay were there, she will then hand you a small, dark red orb. A while after this, you will meat a few more Twilights, once beaten, thay will tell you of the shrine of Umbra. Once you reach this shrine, you will meat the second of 3 Twilight Elites: Dusk He will yell at you for beating Dawn, and say he will crush your for it. Once you beat him, he will start yelling more, and run off. you must then go deeper into the cave and find him, once you do, he will give you the Orb of Umbra, a small, Dark Green orb. He will then use an escape rope. Once you escape the tunnel, your rival will be there, but there not there to fight, he'she sais that team twilight is back in echowood town (The town you start in) when you reach there, you learn who the third Twilight Elite is: Prof Rhodes! he will talk to you, saying 'congratlationgs for beating the elite four (this only takes place after you become King/Champion) he will then battle you. (His pokemon are WAY stronger then last time, don't worry) once you beat him, he will give you the HM Evaporate, he will tell you that at the bottom of Blood Lake, is another shrine, a Shrine to the Twilight (were Team Twilight gets its name) placeing the red orb there dureing the day will make Lumis appear at noon every day (even if you beat him, but if you atch him he won't reappear) and if you place the green one there at night, Umbra will appear at Midnight (The smae goes for him) if you catch both, a battle with Ertteria will start every time you take a steep in grass, if you beat him, or run fomr him, he will just attack agian, this is anoying because you can't run into any more pokemon untill you catch him. once you ctach him, you then here from Proffessor rhodes, that there leader knows of an even more powerful beasts, you will follow him to the top of Sky High Piont (A Mountain) there you will meat Dwilusk and Arceus, Arceus will flee, because he is not an idiot, Dwilusk however, will just get very upset at you (he can speak human, and will yell at you and team Twilight's Leader) You and Team Twilight's Leader will battle, when you win, Dwilusk will laugh at Twilights leader for being so weak, Team Twilights leader will then run away. You can then either battle Dwilusk or talk to him (you will be given the choice when you activate him by clicking on him) if you talk to him, he will tell you alot of stuff about how everything was created and such, and then you can battle him, or you can just leav him there, or battle him agian.

Sorry about that block of text there. anyways, I will but the pokdex up soon, It may not be tonight, because I may have to get off the computer soon, if I do get off before I put up the start of the Pokedex, I WILL put it up tomorrow, unless something really wierd happends, and I can't get on the computer.

anyways, posts 2 and 3 reserved for pokedex, post 4 reserved for maps and trianers.

CREDITS:
Full_Metal_Al
(And of course the Nintendo!)

I am sorry about my dissapearnce from this site, but to be honest I grew out of pokemon a bit xP I still play the games, but my pokemon sprite work, and comics I did here, just bore me now... I miss some of my friends I had here though.
Old 03-12-2008, 05:08 AM
Full_Metal_Al Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon Project: Mercury Version

Pokemon Sprite:
Name: Tyrout
Pokedex #: 001
Type: Grass
Species: Plant Sprout Pokemon
Pokedex Entry: this small pokemon acts like a bush for protection.
Height: 2'4"
Weight: 82lbs
Evolution Line: Tyrout -lv16- Tyrush -lv35- Tyroth

Pokemon Sprite:
Name: Tyrush
Pokedex #: 002
Type: Grass/Steel
Species: Deep Wood Pokemon
Pokedex Entry: This pokemon acts like a tree, it is often confusen as a tree by mankey.
Height: 7'5"
Weight: 525lbs

Pokemon Sprite:
Name: Tyroth
Pokedex #:
Type: Grass/Steel
Species: Wild Growth Pokemon
Pokedex Entry: This huge pokemon can be found only in extremly deep forests. It often stands in the water, and waits for Magikarp to come close enough to become it's next meal.
Height: 11'7"
Weight: 1072lbs

Pokemon Sprite:------
Name: Waltad
Pokedex #: 004
Type: Water
Species: Tadpole Pokemon
Pokedex Entry: -----
Height:-----
Weight:-----
Evolution Line: Waltad -lv16- Shivrog -lv34- Fragice

Pokemon Sprite:-----
Name: Shivrog
Pokedex #: 005
Type: water/ice
Species: Tadpole pokemon
Pokedex Entry: -------
Weight:------

Pokemon Sprite:
Name: Fragice
Pokedex #: 006
Type: Ice/Water
Species: Whale Frog Pokemon
Weight:-----

Pokemon Sprite:-------
Name: Inferbat
Pokedex #: 007
Type: Fire
Species: Flame Bat Pokemon
Pokedex Entry: ------
Height: 1'3"
Weight: 0.6lbs
Evolution Line: Inferbat -lv17- Fernast -36- Flantom

Name: Fernast
Pokedex #: 008
Type: Fire
Species: Flame Pokemon
Height: -----
Weight: -----

Pokemon Sprite: -----
Name: Flantom
Pokedex #: 009
Type: Fire/Ghost
Species: -----

Pokemon Sprite:
Name: Skurrio
Pokedex #: 010
Type: Bug
Species: Scorpion Pokemon
Pokedex Entry: Poeple new to the Entava region often come across poeple walk around in towns with this pokemon following them. a Scurrio hates being inside its pokeball, it loves to be free far to much. it is also part steel, but not enough so to be considered steel type
Height: 2'6"
Weight: 22lbs
Evolution Line: Skurrio -lv18- Scurosh

Pokemon Sprite:(open to change)
Name: Scurosh
Pokedex #: 011
Type: Bug/Steel
Species: Iron Scorpion Pokemon
Pokedex Entry: it is common to find this pokemon on street corners in towns because, people who arent trainers, and keep Skurrio as pets are frightened by its much more agressive evolved form, so thay dump on the street, were the pokemon is know to attack cars, poles,
and even trash cans, or anything else made of metal, it is not known why thay do this.
Height: 3'2"
Weight: 67lbs
Evolution Line: Skurrio -lv18- Scorush

Name: turtola
Pokedex #: 012
Type: Grass/Water
Species: Box Turtle Pokemon
Pokedex Entry: this pokemon is considered very rare in many other regions, however, in the entava region, thay are very common, and even consider a common for a trainers first pokemon
Height: 1'2"
Weight: 34lbs
Evolution Line: Turtola -lv22- Hydrotle

Pokemon Sprite: (open to change)
Name: Hydrotle
Pokedex #: 013
Type: Grass/Water
Species: Box Turtle Pokemon
Pokedex Entry: This pokemon is extremly common in swamps, but is found little of any were else, it is said, that in long ago times, its shell was used as a sheild
Weight: 72lbs
Evolution Line: Turtola -lv22- Hydrotle

Pokemon Sprite:
Name: Mezabolt
Pokedex #: 18
Type: ???
Species: changeing pokemon
Pokedex Entry: this strange pokemon was at first thought to be steel type, it was later discovered that it had no type at birth, but its type changes along with what ever (fire, water, leaf, rock, thunder, psychic, dark, or steel) move it learns first, it seems most common for it to know steel and thunder type moves. it flys through the air by creating an air vacum insides its hollow body, makeing it lighter than air
Height: 4'9"
Weight: --
Evolution Line: Mezabolt -lv35 (32 if grass)- Mezadrabolt -lv60- Metrazabolt

Pokemon Sprite:
Name: Mezadrabolt
Pokedex #: 19
Species: Changing Pokemon
Pokedex Entry: when this pokemon evolved, its arms grew longer, and it started useing them as legs, this made its arms very strong, it keeps the type of its pre form (if none was choosen it will not evolve)
Height: 8'9"

Pokemon Sprite:
Name: Metrazabolt
Pokedex #: 20
Species: Changeing pokemon
Pokedex Entry: when this pokemon evolves a third time it grows a second pair of arms, it also gains the power to learn all move type freely (no matter what type it is)
Height: 9'2"

Name: Grawnie
Pokedex #: 41
Type: Rock/Steel
Species: Deffense Pokemon
Pokedex Entry:
Evolution Line: None

Name: Gragon
Pokedex #: 42
Type: Steel/Rock
Species: Attack Pokemon
Pokedex Entry:-----

Name: Syther
Pokedex #: 70
Species: Mantis
Pokedex Entry: This pokemon is often seen in fields, or light woods, annoying smaller pokemon for the fun of it.
Height: 4'11"
Weight: 123lbs
Evolution Line: Syther -trade+Metalcoat- Scizor -trade+Syth Blade- Syccle

Name: Scizor
Pokedex #: 71
Type: Steel/Bug
Species: Pincer
Pokedex Entry: Scizor is often seen running down human roads. It loves running, and human roads have less for it to run into.
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 260lbs
Evolution Line:Syther -Trade+Metal Coat- Scizor -Trade+Syth Blade- Syccle

Pokemon Sprite:
Name: Syccle
Pokedex #: 72
Type: Steel/Bug
Species: Sharp-Arm Pokemon
Pokedex Entry: This evolved form of Scizor is the fastest of all pokemon, being able to run at over 1000 miles an hour.
Height: 7'3"
Weight: 346lbs
Evolution Line:Syther -trade+Metalcoat- Scizor -trade+Syth Blade- Syccle

Name: Pincun
Pokedex #: 97
Species: Stag Beetle
Pokedex Entry: You can only get this baby form of pinsir by breading pinser holding Iron Horn.
Height: 1'6"
Weight: 46lbs
Evolution Line: Pincun -lv25- Pinsir -lv45+Iron Horn- Pinzzar

Name: Pinsir
Pokedex #: 98
Pokedex Entry:Pinsir's massive horns can crush almost anything. It often cracks open Metapods to eat the unfinished pokemon inside
Height:
Weight:

Name: Pinzzar
Pokedex #: 99
Pokedex Entry: An amazing pokemon, that is believed to have lived for over 100,000 years, it is also believed to be the most powerful of all bug pokemon
Height: 9'7"
Weight: 1003lbs

Pokemon Sprite:
Name: herabeet
Pokedex #: 100
Species: Single Horn pokemon
Pokedex Entry: this rare baby form of heracross was discovered by a trainer, who had stumbled across a heracross nest. You can only get Herabeet by breeding two Heracross holding Iron Horn
Height: 11.3 inches
Weight: 17lbs
Evolution Line: herabeet -lv25- heracross

Name: heracross
Pokedex #: 101
Species: Single Horn pokemon
Pokedex Entry: This pokemon eats only tree sap, it is said that a swarm of them can kill off an acre of land every few hours, if there hungry enough.
Height: 4'11"
Weight: 119lbs
Evolution Line: herabeet -lv25- heracross

(Eevee comeing soon)

Pokemon Sprite: (I am going to upgrade this image)
Name: Silveon
Pokedex #: 103
Type: Steel
Species: Iron
Pokedex Entry: This pokemon can only be found in the Entava region, were there very rare plant of iron will grows, by feeding eevee this plant it will wvolve into this.
Height: 2'3"
Weight: 76lbs
Evolution Line: Eevee -Plant of Iron Will- Silveon

Pokemon Sprite:
Name: phanteon
Pokedex #: 104
Type: Ghost
Species: Phantom
Pokedex Entry: If you train an eevee at night while it is holding a caos stone it will wvolve into phanteon.
Height: 2'1"
Weight: 63lbs
Evolution Line: Eevee -Chaos Stone+Nightime+lv30- Phanteon

Pokemon Sprite:
Name: Drageon
Pokedex #: 105
Type: Dragon
Species: Dragon
Pokedex Entry: researches discovered a new stone in a tomb called the "scale stone" it was discovered that you could evolve an Eevee into this Drageon with one of these scale stones
Height: 3'4"
Weight: 106lbs
Evolution Line: Eevee -Scale Stone- Drageon

Pokemon Sprite:
Name: vipreon
Pokedex #: 106
Type: poisen
Species: venom dog pokemon
Pokedex Entry: A strange form of eevee, it is created by evolving an eevee with the venom stone, wich can only be found in the Entava region.
Height: 2'3"
Weight: 72lbs
Evolution Line: Eevee -venom stone- vipreon

Pokemon Sprite:
Name: Eeveon
Pokedex #: 107
Type: normal
Species: Normal
Pokedex Entry: This pokemon is created by useing a Neverstone on Eevee. The Never stone forces a Pokemon to evolve, and sense Eevee has so Many evolved forms, it Evolves into this, insteed of randomly evolving into another form.
Weight: 86lbs
Evolution Line: eevee -Neverstone- eeveon

Pokemon Sprite:
Name: Dusteon
Pokedex #: 108
Type: Rock/Ground
Species: Stone Dog Pokemon
Pokedex Entry:It was discovered that if you level an eevee in a sandstorm (even if it was an attack) it will evolve into this pokemon (no matter what the eevee's level was) . it is very sturdy, and can survive almost anywere.
Height: 2'9"
Weight: 166lbs
Evolution Line: eevee -Sandstorm+Chaos Stone+lv30- Dusteon

(Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Umbreon, Espeon, Leafeon, and Glaceon comeing soon)

Name: Munchlax
Pokedex #: 116
Species: ?????????
Pokedex Entry: This pokemon will eat anything and everything untill it evolves
Height: ??'??"
Weight: ???lbs
Evolution Line: Munchlax -Neverstone- Gluttlax /or/ Munchlax -lv??- Snorlax

Pokemon Sprite:
Name: Gluttlax
Pokedex #: 117
Species: glutton pokemon
Pokedex Entry: this large pokemon has a powerful stomach, able to desolve even solid steel. it is very rare to see it in the wild.
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 869lbs
Evolution Line: Munchlax -Neverstone- Gluttlax

Name: Snorlax
Pokedex #: 118
Species: Sleeping
Pokedex Entry: This pokemon Will often wander into towns, and lie down on peoples lawns, for this thay are considered an 'annoying' Pokemon
Height: 6'11"
Weight: 1014lbs
Evolution Line: Munchlax -lv??- Snorlax

Name: Duskull
Pokedex #:119
Species: Requiem
Pokedex Entry: This Pokemon is only seen at the darkist of nights. Seeing it usely means Umbra has just gone by.
Height: 2'07"
Weight: 33lbs
Evolution Line: Duskull -lv??- Dusklops -lv55+hatred+Neverstone- Dusking /or/ -lv??+Reaper Cloth- Dusknoir

Name: Dusklops
Pokedex #:120
Species: Becken
Pokedex Entry: It waves it's hands around in circles, trying to get any passerbys to come close to it, it will then hyponitize them, and force them to do it's bidding.
Height: 5'03"
Weight:67lbs
Evolution Line: Duskull -lv??- Dusklops -lv55+hatred+Neverstone- Dusking /or/ -lv??+Reaper Cloth- Dusknoir

Name: Dusknoir
Pokedex #:121
Species: Gripper
Pokedex Entry: This Pokemon can be found on the darkest of midnights, it is said that it's endlessly battle with Dsuking for the write to be called the better evolved form of Dusklops, will never end.
Height:??'??"
Weight:???lbs
Evolution Line: Duskull -lv??- Dusklops -lv??+Reaper Cloth- Dusknoir

Pokemon Sprite: (yes it's to big I know)
Name: Dusking (as in dusk-king)
Pokedex #:122
Type: Ghost/Dark
Species: Many Spirit Pokemon
Pokedex Entry: it is siad that when 13 duskull come together in a place with enough dark energy, that this powerful ghost pokemon will appear. it is also the only become known to use the move 'reborn'
Height: 13'3"
Weight:213lbs
Evolution Line: Dusklops -lv55+hatred+Neverstone- Dusking

Name: Lumis
Pokedex #: 147
Type: Fire/Steel
Species: Solar
Pokedex Entry: This Pokemon Forever chases the Sun, it is said in old myth, that this pokemon infact pulls the sun across the sky.
Height: 24'9"
Weight: 734lbs

Pokemon Sprite:
Name: Umbra
Pokedex #: 148
Type: Ghost/Dark
Species: Midnight
Pokedex Entry: This pokemon runs around the earth at thousands of miles per hour, it can only be seen at 12:00 midnight, because it runs counter clockwise at the same speed the earth turns.
Height: 6'9"
Weight: 268lbs

Name: Ertterria
Pokedex #: 149
Type: Fire/Water
Species: Guardian
Pokedex Entry: This Pokemon Defends Umbra and Lumis, as well as the planet itself, should it need too.
Height: 37'14"
Weight: 4960lbs

Name: Dwilusk
Pokedex #: 150
Type: Steel/Ghost
Species: Omega
Pokedex Entry: This Pokemon came into being at the same time Arceus did, it created the earth, the sun, the moon, and the stars, then Arceus filled them with life. he also Created Lumis, Umbra, and Ertterria, to ortect his creation. It is also said that he creatd a 4th pokemon, to protect the stars, som people believe this 4th pokemon is Doexys.
Height: 27'9"
Weight: 2002lbs

Anythin with a ?? means I don't know it, if you can tell me it please do, it helps. also, If you do enter something, no more evos of old pokemon. and let me pick the number.

I am sorry about my dissapearnce from this site, but to be honest I grew out of pokemon a bit xP I still play the games, but my pokemon sprite work, and comics I did here, just bore me now... I miss some of my friends I had here though.

Last edited by Full_Metal_Al; 03-13-2008 at 08:07 PM.
Old 03-12-2008, 05:10 AM
Full_Metal_Al Offline
Elite Trainer

reserved: Pokedex #2

Old 03-12-2008, 05:10 AM
Full_Metal_Al Offline
Elite Trainer

Reserved: Maps, and everything else

You may post now.

Last edited by Full_Metal_Al; 03-17-2008 at 10:16 AM.