Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » First & Second Generations

First & Second Generations Discuss the first and second generation games: Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver and Crystal.

Old 02-21-2008, 06:50 PM
Full_Metal_Al Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: GLiTCH~ Questions/Discussion

what about the lavender town ghost? can you catch it? (R/B/Y or G/S)

I am sorry about my dissapearnce from this site, but to be honest I grew out of pokemon a bit xP I still play the games, but my pokemon sprite work, and comics I did here, just bore me now... I miss some of my friends I had here though.
Old 02-23-2008, 11:20 AM
EmBreon Offline
Killjoy

Send a message via AIM to EmBreon Send a message via MSN to EmBreon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full_Metal_Al View Post
what about the lavender town ghost? can you catch it? (R/B/Y or G/S)
That's not really a glitch, you just need to get the Silph Scope from the Team Rocket hideout in Celadon city to identify it. The Gastly you can catch, but the ghost that turns into a Marowak you cannot.
Old 02-23-2008, 11:28 AM
Full_Metal_Al Offline
Elite Trainer

i know that, i mean ctach the ghost, camn you do that? i mean have THE GHOST not gastly or marowak

I am sorry about my dissapearnce from this site, but to be honest I grew out of pokemon a bit xP I still play the games, but my pokemon sprite work, and comics I did here, just bore me now... I miss some of my friends I had here though.
Old 02-25-2008, 12:14 AM
EmBreon Offline
Killjoy

Send a message via AIM to EmBreon Send a message via MSN to EmBreon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full_Metal_Al View Post
i know that, i mean ctach the ghost, camn you do that? i mean have THE GHOST not gastly or marowak
Erm...You mean before you identify it? No, you can't do that. :/
Old 03-08-2008, 01:16 PM
markomite Offline

Default Re: The Glitch Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by theblackparade View Post
I'm not shure if it's a glitch, but when I played Red Version, when it says "Game Boy" I hit the left button and the screen turned blue. Then when I played the game, the game looked like Blue Verion. I'm not sure if it works on every Red Version, but hey, I bought it sued.
so It might've been hacked. I'm not sure
all original game boy games are like that when played on a game boy color, advance,SP.
its pretty sweet. i especially like the one where all the colors look backwards (right+b, i think). you don't need flash if you have that.

=]
i like the glitch city one.
I mainly use OU's and UU's, and I'm all right.
Old 03-08-2008, 03:29 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua

I like that glitch that when you end up in chimabr islands beach next to the gym, all the pokemon you have recently encounter will be there. I found it usefull for catching the rare pokemon of the safri zone.
Old 03-08-2008, 04:02 PM
Oxygen Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Oxygen Send a message via MSN to Oxygen

Yeah. I know of that.

Does anyone know about glitch city?

...Once known as Politoed...
Shoddy: Oxygenocide (Mod)

Looking for someone with experience with Forums - PM me, or send me a message in AIM.
Old 03-12-2008, 07:19 AM
alice_the_dratini Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinarak Craney View Post
Yeah. I know of that.

Does anyone know about glitch city?
I think everyone does.
Old 03-13-2008, 09:57 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Well I don't. What is it?( I only got it a few days ago)
Is this a good or bad glitch?

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 06-05-2008, 11:45 PM
whatever Offline

Smile Re: GLiTCH~ Questions/Discussion

I went to glitch city. It was a random mixture of all the different terrain features in the game, from houses to a cave opening to water to fences to a roped-off trail like you see inbetween Saffron and Vermillion cities to a 4-square boardwalk, as well as some 2's and 9's near the top of the screen. I walked straight left and came to a square where i couldn't go anywhere even though there was nothing blocking me. When i pulled up the start menu, the character was standing on a huge sea like a computer-generated Jesus, (I am not trying to be blasphemic, I just needed something to compare it to), then exited out and it went to the original jumbel of terrain features. I opened up the start menu again and the terrain features and numbers were rearranged, and there were more and smaller digits, and now some 1's, 3's, and 6's were mixed in. I checked the town map and it showed me halfway inbetween Cinnabar Island and the Seafom Islands. Then i shut the game off. That is my Glitch City experience.

Last edited by whatever; 06-05-2008 at 11:51 PM.
Old 08-01-2008, 08:12 PM
VonBlood Offline
Amateur Trainer

Hey guys, I have a question about missingno in pokemon Yellow. I don't know if you know, but there is a way to get it. Now, my question is: You need to battle a pokemon that has a certain Special stat in order to get Missingno, or you'll encounter a different pokemno. I know you're not supposed to catch Missingno, but can you battle a random pokemon, see what pokemon it leads to, and catch that (like mew)? Because that would make catching pokemon a LOT easier.

I know I'm not entirely clear, but I dont speak English all that well so bear with me.

Thanks beforehand

Dratini
Hatched!
Dragonair @ 123
Dragonite @ 198
Lv. 100 @ 333
Old 08-11-2008, 07:39 PM
The_Seventieth_Evil Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

My favorite glitch is the cloning trick with Gold and Silver. I was pretty disappointed when it failed to work with Crystal. Works great with that Mew trick...
Old 08-13-2008, 08:35 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonBlood View Post
Hey guys, I have a question about missingno in pokemon Yellow. I don't know if you know, but there is a way to get it. Now, my question is: You need to battle a pokemon that has a certain Special stat in order to get Missingno, or you'll encounter a different pokemno. I know you're not supposed to catch Missingno, but can you battle a random pokemon, see what pokemon it leads to, and catch that (like mew)? Because that would make catching pokemon a LOT easier.

I know I'm not entirely clear, but I dont speak English all that well so bear with me.

Thanks beforehand
Yes, you can do that, but it'd take some time to work out how to come across different Pokemon, unless there's some chart somewhere on the net.
Old 01-02-2009, 03:28 PM
Verystrait42 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonBlood View Post

Thanks beforehand
The mew glitch is the only way to find missingo in yellow. Now, for my yellow missingo story:

I was trying the mew glitch with random pokemon. I then came across a missingno with the cry of moltres. I felt like battling it. Of course, its moveset was sky attack, water gun, water gun. I beat it, then as soon as the sequence, There were copies of myself walking everywhere. All over the nearby buildings and hills (Lavender city). Then I entered a pokemon center and my game froze.

Reached 11 on Challenge Cup PO ladder.

Wi-fi: Zack, 2665-5033-9610
Shoddy/PO Username: Verystrait42
Old 02-13-2009, 02:12 PM
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs Offline
Master Trainer

This may have been previously posted, but theres 24 pages and I'm real lazy.
I'm not claiming this to be new, but In Brock's and LT. Surge's Gyms, using an Old Rod on the winning trainers Trophy makes a level 5 Magikarp appear.

It may work in other Gyms, I just tried it in those two.

This is Red & Blue, just so you know.

Not the most amazing glitch, like Missingno. or the infamous Mew glitch, but hey. It's a glitch.

Porygon - Alphanumeric
Level 100; 621

Last edited by AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs; 02-13-2009 at 02:40 PM.