Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » First & Second Generations

First & Second Generations Discuss the first and second generation games: Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver and Crystal.

Old 02-28-2008, 04:07 PM
Full_Metal_Al Offline
Elite Trainer

Default OKay, I've searhed these caves for hours, and I cant find lugia... help?

okay, I need hlp, I'm on gold, but I know Lugia is there, you can ctach both Ho-Oh and lugia on both Gold and Silver right? I remember finding Ho-Oh on silver, so it makes sense that Lugia as in gold, and Ho-Oh is to if im not mistaken.... he is under those islands on that water route right? There driveing me insane, I cant find Lugia...

I am sorry about my dissapearnce from this site, but to be honest I grew out of pokemon a bit xP I still play the games, but my pokemon sprite work, and comics I did here, just bore me now... I miss some of my friends I had here though.
Old 02-28-2008, 05:16 PM
-Zodeon Offline

Default Re: OKay, I've searhed these caves for hours, and I cant find lugia... help?

He's in the whirl island yeah, You have to comeplete the pokemon league first before he shows up. Then he will be level 70.

0989 7772 7033
Old 02-28-2008, 09:09 PM
Full_Metal_Al Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: OKay, I've searhed these caves for hours, and I cant find lugia... help?

Oohh... well i havent done thatonly the 8 gyms... thanks.

I am sorry about my dissapearnce from this site, but to be honest I grew out of pokemon a bit xP I still play the games, but my pokemon sprite work, and comics I did here, just bore me now... I miss some of my friends I had here though.
Old 02-29-2008, 02:24 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

You also have to get the Silver Wing from a guy in Pewter City (iirc) to make it show up.
Old 02-29-2008, 03:04 AM
maximo_215 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via MSN to maximo_215 Send a message via Yahoo to maximo_215

Honestly, from my experiences Lugia wasn't worth the trouble, after I caught it he just collected dust in the PC lol my Ho-Oh is the only Legendary I have ever used (Besides Mewtwo back when I was 11)