Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » First & Second Generations

First & Second Generations Discuss the first and second generation games: Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver and Crystal.

Old 02-21-2008, 03:51 PM
Pokefan6933 Offline
New Trainer

Exclamation how do i use my gameshark?!

Ok so i've been playing pokemon for quite some time and i realized when i was alot younger i bought a gameshark but didnt no how to use it...and i still dont no now haha. So i have the V.3.1 gameshark and a pokemon yellow. I turn the game on and it says gameshark blah blah blah start game blah blah blah then in game i press teh button at the bottom and it brings me to a gameshark menu...so what do i do now for cool cheats and stuff? and theres also a switch next to the button that goes left and right what does that do? PLEASE REPLY AND HELP ME!
Old 02-21-2008, 04:35 PM
Kendo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Kendo
Default Re: how do i use my gameshark?!

What are the menu options? I don't have any gameshark experience, either, but I believe there should be a screen in which you put in a bunch of random numbers and numbers...so you can make a code like R276HJKE5334IRO or something. If this doesn't help, I don't know how to work the thing, either.
IT'S NOT VALENTINE'S DAY.
Old 02-21-2008, 04:37 PM
Full_Metal_Al Offline
Elite Trainer

mine for gba sp you just press a on cheat(s) you want so its flashing, then pres start

I am sorry about my dissapearnce from this site, but to be honest I grew out of pokemon a bit xP I still play the games, but my pokemon sprite work, and comics I did here, just bore me now... I miss some of my friends I had here though.
Old 02-21-2008, 05:22 PM
Kendo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Kendo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full_Metal_Al View Post
mine for gba sp you just press a on cheat(s) you want so its flashing, then pres start
He's talking about GB, not GBA, and especially not SP (that sounded kind of weird, like nobody has any idea what I just said). You might be thinking of the Action Replay.
IT'S NOT VALENTINE'S DAY.
Old 02-21-2008, 05:42 PM
Full_Metal_Al Offline
Elite Trainer

me or him, because i KNOW mine is gameshark it has the demon fish thing on hthe thing and it said GAMESHARK on it. try going to gameshark.com

I am sorry about my dissapearnce from this site, but to be honest I grew out of pokemon a bit xP I still play the games, but my pokemon sprite work, and comics I did here, just bore me now... I miss some of my friends I had here though.
Old 02-21-2008, 06:07 PM
Cow_Guy Offline

Discussion of hacking discussions is strictly forbidden unless posted in the sticky thread. Anyway, that thread is only for codes, so...