Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 02-13-2008, 04:04 PM
winterlain7 Offline

Default What Would you want the next Pokemon Game to be like? (For Wii/DS)

I don't know if there is a thread like this one. If there is I'm sorry ^^; I'm curious as to what people would like to see next in the Pokemon gaming franchise. Does anyone think they should really make a re-make of Gold and Silver for Nintendo DS? Does Pokemon Farm look really bad...or am I just not seeing it right?

I think they should definitely come out with a remake of Pokemon Gold and Silver. They should make Pokemon Stadium 3....even though Battle Revolution was simillar it just seemed to miss something in my opinion.

Perhaps a Pokemon Online game...where you are in a completely 3-D world, catching and training Pokemon online and battling real trainers ^^
Old 02-13-2008, 04:07 PM
GreyScale Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to GreyScale
Default Re: What Would you want the next Pokemon Game to be like? (For Wii/DS)

how about an updated pokemon ranger for the wii were you use the wii mote as the capture styler.. in full 3-d

Battle Log

[Dan][Diamond][?]
[Dan][SoulSilver][?]
[Dan][White][?]
http://tiny.cc/oo7rw
Old 02-13-2008, 05:27 PM
bobtail Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to bobtail

i like your idea of a online pokemnon game if there was one i would definately play it
i think there should be a remake of gold and silver i would really like that
and it's not just you i think pokemon farm looks bad to

Paired With Full_Metal_Al!

VPP Stats URPG Stats Claims AACC
Old 02-13-2008, 05:49 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

What the heck is Pokemon Farm? I've never heard of it...

The next Pokemon game should be a fully rendered 3-D game for the Wii in which you are the Pokemon. It would be like Super Smash Brothers, in that it would mainly be a fighting game, but you would also have Story Modes for each Pokemon available. Legends would be unlockable characters, and as you progress through the game your Pokemon would evolve and learn new moves and combos and such, and it would basically be awesome.

Or a mini-game thing, like Wario Ware. You start out with a few basic Pokemon, and each one has its own unique mini-game. As you go through the game, you unlock new Pokemon, and as the basic Pokemon evolve, new mini-games are available for them. Certain Pokemon would only be available after evolving certain Pokemon, or completing a certain number of mini-games. Pokemon would evolve after you play their mini-games and beat them so many times (Charmander, for example, would need its mini-game beaten five times in oder to evolve into Charmeleon). It could be for both the DS and the Wii, and it too would be awesome ^^.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 02-13-2008, 07:25 PM
CkVertigo Offline

Send a message via AIM to CkVertigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyranitar_Trainer View Post
What the heck is Pokemon Farm? I've never heard of it...

The next Pokemon game should be a fully rendered 3-D game for the Wii in which you are the Pokemon. It would be like Super Smash Brothers, in that it would mainly be a fighting game, but you would also have Story Modes for each Pokemon available. Legends would be unlockable characters, and as you progress through the game your Pokemon would evolve and learn new moves and combos and such, and it would basically be awesome.

Or a mini-game thing, like Wario Ware. You start out with a few basic Pokemon, and each one has its own unique mini-game. As you go through the game, you unlock new Pokemon, and as the basic Pokemon evolve, new mini-games are available for them. Certain Pokemon would only be available after evolving certain Pokemon, or completing a certain number of mini-games. Pokemon would evolve after you play their mini-games and beat them so many times (Charmander, for example, would need its mini-game beaten five times in oder to evolve into Charmeleon). It could be for both the DS and the Wii, and it too would be awesome ^^.
Pokemon Ranch

This was posted in October on Serebii. =/

Bah, I want to stick with DS. My parents hate the Wii. =(

- VPP URPG -

thanks Shucklulz [:
Old 02-13-2008, 08:23 PM
Dark Salamence Offline

Send a message via AIM to Dark Salamence Send a message via MSN to Dark Salamence

I'm not sure. I don't really mind, because I try and get every pokemon game that hits the shelf!

~DS

TwitterTumblrDeviantart
Old 02-13-2008, 08:24 PM
CkVertigo Offline

Send a message via AIM to CkVertigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSalamence View Post
I'm not sure. I don't really mind, because I try and get every pokemon game that hits the shelf!

~DS
Yeah, same with me, as long as I have the game system.

- VPP URPG -

thanks Shucklulz [:
Old 02-13-2008, 08:32 PM
Dark Salamence Offline

Send a message via AIM to Dark Salamence Send a message via MSN to Dark Salamence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutiekid View Post
Yeah, same with me, as long as I have the game system.
I was really annoyed when Pokemon Diamond/Pearl were out. Since I didn't have a DS at the time, I thought I would be okay not having it. But when all my friends but me got it, I had to get it. Same with the Wii. Except I am the only one to have Battle Revolution.

Back on topic, I'd like it if pokemon actually said their names instead of sounds. That would be a good one to include.

~DS

TwitterTumblrDeviantart
Old 02-13-2008, 10:01 PM
PokemonBoy2106 Offline
Master Trainer

Here's the games they should make in my opinion:
Pokemon Contest: You play as a co-ordinator

Pokemon The Cresselia Cup: You play in a tournament except on days you're not battling, you can train, interact with other trainers and follow a story. With enhanced battling mechanics, it's just as much about strategy as well as your Pokemon's level! You doge, use your surroundings as a weapon and set new item and use them when you want!

Pokemon Gem: A collection of all the regions, remade onto the Wii, play through the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh as well as the NEW region of Budoka!

And just for the record, I am NOT paying $90 for that piece of crap.

GO MANCHESTER UNITED! Go Jeff Hardy !

Break it Down!!!!
Old 02-13-2008, 10:06 PM
Dark Salamence Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonBoy2106 View Post
Here's the games they should make in my opinion:
Pokemon Contest: You play as a co-ordinator

Pokemon The Cresselia Cup: You play in a tournament except on days you're not battling, you can train, interact with other trainers and follow a story. With enhanced battling mechanics, it's just as much about strategy as well as your Pokemon's level! You doge, use your surroundings as a weapon and set new item and use them when you want!

Pokemon Gem: A collection of all the regions, remade onto the Wii, play through the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh as well as the NEW region of Budoka!

And just for the record, I am NOT paying $90 for that piece of crap.
Nintendo never sells more than one game in the one pack, but I like the Cresselia and the Pokemon Contest ideas.

~DS

TwitterTumblrDeviantart