Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Discussion

Discussion This is for discussion about current events (news), issues, politics, and any other topics of serious discussion. For more casual talk, go to the Other Chat board. Proper sentences, spelling, and grammar is especially strict in this board.

Old 02-04-2008, 04:42 PM
earth_type_rule Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Default Case: Nathalee Holloway.

Yesterday, the dutch crime reporter Peter R. de Vries made sure the end of this case is close at hand. The dutch "Criminal" Joran van der Sloot has confessed! He made sure that an infultrant got to know, and cam the stuff with hidden camara's. If I am correctly, this should appear on american screen today.

After the show, Joran crawled back out of fear, and said it was all a joke. He wanted to give Peter the "Info" he wanted. Also, he said he's pretty sober about it. Which is odd, cause he was breathing heavily on the phone call to the studio.

Question is, will he be punished? Or will he get away with it like several times already. His lies need to end!
Old 02-05-2008, 02:01 AM
AmericanTreeFrog Offline

Send a message via AIM to AmericanTreeFrog
Default Re: Case: Nathalee Holloway.

I'm tired of this case, people need to get over it. This case is so pathetic, who gives a care about Nathalee? There is hundreds of cases like this most of them don't get this kind of coverage, I feel for the family but the media and other people need to get off the case.

Other URPG site (more active): http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net
Old 02-05-2008, 04:39 AM
Stormdancer94 Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Stormdancer94 Send a message via MSN to Stormdancer94

So, what did this guy do? I haven't been listening to the news much, so yeah...

The case I'm most sick of, is the little girl that went missing, Madeline... Yeah, there are so many millions of children that go missing, it's weird the way some cases get into the media... I sympathize with her parents and all, but honestly, there are much more desperate cases.

A little toddler fell into the Murray River, off a house boat in Australia. He didn't get much press. I don't know if they found him or not yet.

The Brood is growing!
Old 02-05-2008, 07:24 AM
earth_type_rule Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by americantreefrog View Post
I'm tired of this case, people need to get over it. This case is so pathetic, who gives a care about Nathalee? There is hundreds of cases like this most of them don't get this kind of coverage, I feel for the family but the media and other people need to get off the case.
Very True. Too much chasing and looking for any results. It also took too long. Also kind of crappy why this one girl has a case, and other missing people get no cases :/