Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-04-2008, 11:17 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Default Re: Naruto: Chaos in the Awakening V.2 {Revamped and Revived} [SU]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empoleonx2 View Post

Okay, I know tis is asking a lot but can I make a character with Teviare, the Six Winged Phoenix Demon-Fire-Flame Empowerment
?

^^; I already made the SU, all I have to do is type it in..

Yep, the RP has started, so go ahead Empoleon.
Old 02-05-2008, 01:23 AM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Caecity

SU Sheet
Name:
Houka, Toku
Chuunin
Good or bad:
Good
Clan:
Fluramanako
Kekkei Genkai:
Honoomanko [Fire Eye]
*Explain later
Village Affiliation:
*Land Of Fire
*Toku lives in the Land Of Fire not in Konoha but not to far away from Konoha.
Appearance:
Toku hair is almost silky, it's a darken brown color. Or it was a dark brown color until Toku dyed it black, with flarey red tips. Toku's hair is very wavy but it is really naturally straight, Toku makes it wavy. Only rarely will you see Toku with a ponytail, or straighten hair. Toku always has fire-y red flowers in her hair, they match a fire flame's. Toku has speckled, seafoam eyes, whom she inherited from her great grandmother. Toku always wears flora dress, they all have the same red flower with blue tips, to make them look like a fire. Toku usually wears her black flora dress, that has that same flower on it. It goes into a X formation, Toku even has a parasell that matches it. Though Toku just wears it for show, to show and stun her male opponents. Toku can rip the dress off, to reveal a leather outfit, which is the Fluramanako 'ANBU' outfit. Toku also has a red striped mask, lines crossingn through the eyes and tthrough the mouth.

Personality:
Toku is very shy, silent, and words barely escape her lips, nor her mouth. Toku has something to prove, and she wants everybody to know, if she can even open her mouth to say it. To be a tougher, non-medical kunoichi, able to fight in battles without being scared. Though this really didn't happen, Toku happens to know a few medical jutsu but is weary about using them. Toku wants to prove herself to her clan, and her village, though with being shy it doesn't help. She doesn't want a title she can't earn. [Example: Toku is the Princess of her village.] Toku can't get over her shyness, or from being very silent, and calm. Toku can manage a few words, though she can say it perfectly in her mind but can't put it in words correctly. Toku worries a lot, which sometimes causes some problems for her. In battle Toku attitude changes 180 degrees, her personality totally switches. She's the complete oppositem which for her is a good thing. Toku is very agressive, her words spat out fire, only when she beyond angry. Tough this mode only happens when somebody has really done something, like try to kill her, insulting her ability as a ninja. Toku does have friendship-trust issues, which causes her not to get close with anybody. This mean she hasn'y any friends, or anybody she's close with.
*Winged Demon:
Teviare, the Six Winged Phoenix Demon-Fire-Flame Empowerment

History:
I Houka, Toku was born in Fluramanako as the Princess, before my twin brother Tsuigea, which meant I beat him by three mere seconds. He has always held a grudge against me for that, though I couldn't help when I was born. He has a dislike towards me, being the younger one, and that he isn't the Prince. My father doesn't think I'm worthy of being the Princess, and that I'm too weak to be one. He rather have my brother be the Prince, he has always favored him. He trains my brother each and everyday, making sure his skills are top level, which means he has no time for me. I've learned most of my jutsu from my mother, the only one in my family to care about my prescence. Though refused to teach me jutsu unless I learned some medical jutsu, so I did. She wanted me to be her little, medical kunochi apprentice, though I refused. Being born from the greatest ninja, and medical-nin in your village doesn't help you much. In my clan we have this ritural, when the Princess or Prince, Princess in this case, becomes the age of 13 a ceramonty is thrown for them. Then a sealing is done, one that may leave them with great power or a horrible death. It was my time to die, or though I thought I went to my father whom was doing the sealing. A entire crowd was gather to watch my fate, he would seal the beast into my eyes. This would make my body grow with power, because in my clan yours eyes are important, someow they are. My father began the process, pressing his palms onto my eyes, sealing Teviare a Winged-Demon into my body. Evertwining our souls to live a life together, as the seal was finished I was laying there unconscious. When I woken to my mother soft hands grazing on my face, she smiled at my as my eyes flashed. I was alive, and I was conscious for four days, I had missed my own birthday. Nothing happen in the last year or so, I've only gotten quieter with my voice. Me and Teviare have worked out a bond, we understand eac other we were made for each other. He helps me with my fire based jutsu, I help him understand humans. Right now I was headed towards Konoha, because Teviare wanted to see Hokage's head. We've never travelled that far, even though it's only a block away from us. Well more like five blocks but I walk fast so it doesn't matter.

Weapon:
Honoo Hari [Flame Needle(s)]
Inferuno Higasa [Inferno Parasol]

Jutsu List:
[[Canon]
Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique)
Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu (Fire Style - Art of the Phoenix Flower, the Touch-me-not)
Katon: Karyu Endan (Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet)
Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique)
Kuchiyose: Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu (Summoning: Fire Release: Phoenix Technique)
Shosen Jutsu (Mystical Palm Technique)
[Custom]

Name: Fuuton: Kazouing Kaze [Wind Release: Increasing Wind
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: Toku summons a gale of wind, which gives a nice boost to her fire based jutsus. Or this can be used to blow away fog/mist/haze and other items in a hurry.

C a e c i t y -- The blindness {{of love.}}

JentleViolence, my p a i r.
Empoleonx2, my former s o u l.

Last edited by Caecity; 02-05-2008 at 02:59 AM.
Old 02-05-2008, 02:56 AM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Caecity

Done with the SU, and I'll be posting tomorrow I don't have enough time right now, well hope I get accepted.

C a e c i t y -- The blindness {{of love.}}

JentleViolence, my p a i r.
Empoleonx2, my former s o u l.

Old 02-05-2008, 03:44 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empoleonx2 View Post

SU Sheet
Name:
Houka, Toku
Chuunin
Good or bad:
Good
Clan:
Fluramanako
Kekkei Genkai:
Honoomanko [Fire Eye]
*Explain later
Village Affiliation:
*Land Of Fire
*Toku lives in the Land Of Fire not in Konoha but not to far away from Konoha.
Appearance:
Toku hair is almost silky, it's a darken brown color. Or it was a dark brown color until Toku dyed it black, with flarey red tips. Toku's hair is very wavy but it is really naturally straight, Toku makes it wavy. Only rarely will you see Toku with a ponytail, or straighten hair. Toku always has fire-y red flowers in her hair, they match a fire flame's. Toku has speckled, seafoam eyes, whom she inherited from her great grandmother. Toku always wears flora dress, they all have the same red flower with blue tips, to make them look like a fire. Toku usually wears her black flora dress, that has that same flower on it. It goes into a X formation, Toku even has a parasell that matches it. Though Toku just wears it for show, to show and stun her male opponents. Toku can rip the dress off, to reveal a leather outfit, which is the Fluramanako 'ANBU' outfit. Toku also has a red striped mask, lines crossingn through the eyes and tthrough the mouth.

Personality:
Toku is very shy, silent, and words barely escape her lips, nor her mouth. Toku has something to prove, and she wants everybody to know, if she can even open her mouth to say it. To be a tougher, non-medical kunoichi, able to fight in battles without being scared. Though this really didn't happen, Toku happens to know a few medical jutsu but is weary about using them. Toku wants to prove herself to her clan, and her village, though with being shy it doesn't help. She doesn't want a title she can't earn. [Example: Toku is the Princess of her village.] Toku can't get over her shyness, or from being very silent, and calm. Toku can manage a few words, though she can say it perfectly in her mind but can't put it in words correctly. Toku worries a lot, which sometimes causes some problems for her. In battle Toku attitude changes 180 degrees, her personality totally switches. She's the complete oppositem which for her is a good thing. Toku is very agressive, her words spat out fire, only when she beyond angry. Tough this mode only happens when somebody has really done something, like try to kill her, insulting her ability as a ninja. Toku does have friendship-trust issues, which causes her not to get close with anybody. This mean she hasn'y any friends, or anybody she's close with.
*Winged Demon:
Teviare, the Six Winged Phoenix Demon-Fire-Flame Empowerment

History:
I Houka, Toku was born in Fluramanako as the Princess, before my twin brother Tsuigea, which meant I beat him by three mere seconds. He has always held a grudge against me for that, though I couldn't help when I was born. He has a dislike towards me, being the younger one, and that he isn't the Prince. My father doesn't think I'm worthy of being the Princess, and that I'm too weak to be one. He rather have my brother be the Prince, he has always favored him. He trains my brother each and everyday, making sure his skills are top level, which means he has no time for me. I've learned most of my jutsu from my mother, the only one in my family to care about my prescence. Though refused to teach me jutsu unless I learned some medical jutsu, so I did. She wanted me to be her little, medical kunochi apprentice, though I refused. Being born from the greatest ninja, and medical-nin in your village doesn't help you much. In my clan we have this ritural, when the Princess or Prince, Princess in this case, becomes the age of 13 a ceramonty is thrown for them. Then a sealing is done, one that may leave them with great power or a horrible death. It was my time to die, or though I thought I went to my father whom was doing the sealing. A entire crowd was gather to watch my fate, he would seal the beast into my eyes. This would make my body grow with power, because in my clan yours eyes are important, someow they are. My father began the process, pressing his palms onto my eyes, sealing Teviare a Winged-Demon into my body. Evertwining our souls to live a life together, as the seal was finished I was laying there unconscious. When I woken to my mother soft hands grazing on my face, she smiled at my as my eyes flashed. I was alive, and I was conscious for four days, I had missed my own birthday. Nothing happen in the last year or so, I've only gotten quieter with my voice. Me and Teviare have worked out a bond, we understand eac other we were made for each other. He helps me with my fire based jutsu, I help him understand humans. Right now I was headed towards Konoha, because Teviare wanted to see Hokage's head. We've never travelled that far, even though it's only a block away from us. Well more like five blocks but I walk fast so it doesn't matter.

Weapon:
Honoo Hari [Flame Needle(s)]
Inferuno Higasa [Inferno Parasol]

Jutsu List:
[[Canon]
Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique)
Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu (Fire Style - Art of the Phoenix Flower, the Touch-me-not)
Katon: Karyu Endan (Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet)
Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique)
Kuchiyose: Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu (Summoning: Fire Release: Phoenix Technique)
Shosen Jutsu (Mystical Palm Technique)
[Custom]

Name: Fuuton: Kazouing Kaze [Wind Release: Increasing Wind
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: Toku summons a gale of wind, which gives a nice boost to her fire based jutsus. Or this can be used to blow away fog/mist/haze and other items in a hurry.

Just an explaination of your Kekkei Genkai is needed and you're all good to go. I'll accept it for now, but I'll expect an explaination of it soon.