Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Fourth Generation

Fourth Generation Discuss the fourth generation Pokemon games: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Old 01-21-2008, 01:21 AM
screech1941 Offline

Default I really need help!

Ok, right now i am really flustered and scared. I got to the point in Diamond where all the guides tell me to go to the Galatic HQ to finish them off once and for all. A grunt dropped the storage key, and i then proceeded to the warehouse in vielstone. I used the key and go downstairs only to see it COMPLETLEY EMPTY of all grunts/trainers. I continue on and i eventually get to the point where you pick up the galatic key. I pick it up and go back outside. I still havent encountered a single galatic grunt, unlike the guide says which says that there are supposed to be lots of grunts there. So then i procced to the Galatic HQ with my galatic key, and by this point im really confused and scared. I go into the HQ and proceed to continue getting to the the top. There is not a single grunt in the Galatic HQ!! I eventually reach the point where the Galatic HQ leader, Cyrus is supposed to be, but guess what? Hes not there! So i cant continue with my story! I dont know whats wrong!! Please help!
Old 01-21-2008, 01:29 AM
Llama Commando Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Llama Commando
Default Re: I really need help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by screech1941 View Post
Ok, right now i am really flustered and scared. I got to the point in Diamond where all the guides tell me to go to the Galatic HQ to finish them off once and for all. A grunt dropped the storage key, and i then proceeded to the warehouse in vielstone. I used the key and go downstairs only to see it COMPLETLEY EMPTY of all grunts/trainers. I continue on and i eventually get to the point where you pick up the galatic key. I pick it up and go back outside. I still havent encountered a single galatic grunt, unlike the guide says which says that there are supposed to be lots of grunts there. So then i procced to the Galatic HQ with my galatic key, and by this point im really confused and scared. I go into the HQ and proceed to continue getting to the the top. There is not a single grunt in the Galatic HQ!! I eventually reach the point where the Galatic HQ leader, Cyrus is supposed to be, but guess what? Hes not there! So i cant continue with my story! I dont know whats wrong!! Please help!
That's really weird. Are you sure you have done everything before that point? Because if you didn't that might affect it. If you use AR that could also mess up your game. If that's all fine I don't really know what to tell you.

~Commando~

PE2K's Resident Michigan State Spartan
Old 01-21-2008, 01:33 AM
screech1941 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llama Commando View Post
That's really weird. Are you sure you have done everything before that point? Because if you didn't that might affect it. If you use AR that could also mess up your game. If that's all fine I don't really know what to tell you.

~Commando~
I went to Lake Acuity like all the guides said and Saturn or w/e was like 'dont dare follow us back to our HQ in veilstone', like she was supposed to say and then i was supposed to go to HQ and i did and this happend.
Old 01-21-2008, 02:11 AM
guy5 Offline
Banned

Send a message via MSN to guy5

Quote:
can someone help me please!!
Cmon people he needs help so help him. Srry I would help u but I don't have this game..........yet
Old 01-21-2008, 02:47 AM
screech1941 Offline

Yes, please, im really confused!
Old 01-21-2008, 01:39 PM
Xalapeno Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Xalapeno Send a message via AIM to Xalapeno Send a message via Yahoo to Xalapeno

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy5 View Post
Cmon people he needs help so help him. Srry I would help u but I don't have this game..........yet
There was no point in you posting then.

Anyways, I think you go to Pastoria City.
Next to Safari Zone entrance there should be a Galactic Grunt or Saturn. Talk to them and THEN go back to Veilstone.

I'm like 60% sure this is what you're looking for.
Hope I helped.

T.O.

I made Soviet Bidoof, Jokester Jesse made this kick@$$ banner.
Old 01-21-2008, 02:01 PM
Giratina Offline

One second...I'll go get my game guide.

Remember the Galactic Warehouse? Inside is a secret entrance to the headquarters. I hope that helps. Also, did you visit all three lakes? If not, do so.

Also, like Team overkill said, follow the grunt in Pastoria until he leads you to the lake entrance's route, where you pummel his Pokemon.

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)

Last edited by Giratina; 01-21-2008 at 02:10 PM.
Old 01-22-2008, 12:19 AM
parsol lady Offline
Master Trainer

Thumbs up Re: I really need help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Ralts View Post
One second...I'll go get my game guide.

Remember the Galactic Warehouse? Inside is a secret entrance to the headquarters. I hope that helps. Also, did you visit all three lakes? If not, do so.

Also, like Team overkill said, follow the grunt in Pastoria until he leads you to the lake entrance's route, where you pummel his Pokemon.

i think that is what you have to do

p.s good luck

|| Stano Region Pokemon RPG || Pokemon Mansion EX ||
Pokemon Universe RPG||
Old 01-22-2008, 10:45 PM
Cherry Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Cherry

It might have spoilers but it might help. Your post was somewhat confusing.

Well I thought you had to go to Snowpoint and defete the gym then the grunts will move so you can go beat a planet. Then that leads to Stark mountain...I think I'm to far in the story but mabey I'm not.

If it doesn't help I'm sorry..
Old 01-24-2008, 05:04 AM
Umbreon7831234 Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
WOW weird
Old 01-24-2008, 11:49 AM
Shucklulz Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty May View Post
It might have spoilers but it might help. Your post was somewhat confusing.

Well I thought you had to go to Snowpoint and defete the gym then the grunts will move so you can go beat a planet. Then that leads to Stark mountain...I think I'm to far in the story but mabey I'm not.

If it doesn't help I'm sorry..
You're getting the two mountains mixed up. xD
SPOILER ALERT:
1. If you have hacked your game, your screwed.
2. Even if you have gone to Snowpoint City, you always see grunts there. I've been to the Veilstone HQ before my guidebook says so, I know.
3. Check Mt. Coronet, maybe you're forgetting that you've already went there. I'm not sure, but I think if you beat them, they clear out and go to Mt. Coronet, which is your next destination. Otherwise, you've got a huge glitch in your game and you probably need to restart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbreon7831234 View Post
WOW weird
Was there really any point in posting that?