Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » First & Second Generations

First & Second Generations Discuss the first and second generation games: Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver and Crystal.

Old 01-06-2008, 05:37 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Radio tower

A policeman won't let me up some stairs in the radio tower. He said something about the director. please help

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 01-06-2008, 05:57 AM
Archeopterix Offline

Default Re: Radio tower

Have you found the imposter director yet? If so, head to the basement of the city, the entrance is beside the radio tower. The director is in the basement. Once you get the key from him, you can access the restricted area of the tower.

Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites. - Karen
Old 01-06-2008, 06:00 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend collector View Post
A policeman won't let me up some stairs in the radio tower. He said something about the director. please help
Are u visiting the Tower the First time?If it is,yes he won't allow you until u got 7 Badges..

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 01-07-2008, 10:55 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Is the director in the part of the underground that you turn left to get into? because all that is in that part is a locked door.

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 01-09-2008, 07:21 AM
Josh Offline

Send a message via MSN to Josh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend collector View Post
Is the director in the part of the underground that you turn left to get into? because all that is in that part is a locked door.
He's in the locked room at the east side of the Underground in Goldenrod. Well actually, he's not, but you have to go through there to get to him.

Defeat the first seven gyms and get the phone call from Elm. Fly to Goldenrod, and battle your way to the top of the radio tower, get the key from the Executive and go back to the Underground and save the director.

Intolerance
Current Chapter: Eighteen

URPG