Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Old 12-31-2007, 09:04 AM
Zan Sabrefang Offline

Send a message via AIM to Zan Sabrefang
Default Re: PBR Question for Those Who Own it

Graphics are pretty but Gameplay is a little shoddy. You get very little for your money when compared to the original pokemon stadium on the N64. No Mini Games, no real story to play through and pretty much a time killer... I will probably get my Vire and Mortar from it then let it gather dust until I wanna spend hours gathering points to customise a trainer.

Is it worth buying brand new? No. Wait a few months and probably find it in a bargain basket somewhere, or even get a pre-owned version. From what you've said, I would completely skip it. It has none of the charm of the Gameboy/DS games.

PE2K League Stats

White FC: Miyo - 2236 6365 9321
Old 12-31-2007, 07:57 PM
Shucklulz Offline

PBR is really for diehard pokemon fans and good stratigests. It's really not that bad if you ask me, but like any video game, rent it before you buy it to see if it's really worth buying.
Old 01-01-2008, 03:14 AM
Tinyjoshua Offline
New Trainer

Pokemon battle revolution is great if you love pokemon and have Pokemon pearl or diamond because you can send mystery gifts to your pokemon game ok!!!
Old 01-01-2008, 03:58 AM
PokemonBoy2106 Offline
Master Trainer

try buying it but have something like "If you don't like it, you will get a full refund with-in a month" sorta thing

GO MANCHESTER UNITED! Go Jeff Hardy !

Break it Down!!!!
Old 01-01-2008, 07:18 AM
Yushiko Offline

Send a message via MSN to Yushiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonBoy2106 View Post
try buying it but have something like "If you don't like it, you will get a full refund with-in a month" sorta thing
Yes, thank you very much! That's exactly what I'll do. Please don't post in this anymore guys. Question is answered. ^ ^
Likes: Hockey, Volleyball, Swimming, Animals, Video Games, Outdoors, Computer, Drawing, Writing, Linkin Park, Three Days Grace.
Dislikes: Religion, Fanboys, Oilers, Peppermint, School, Hot Weather, Mean People.
-------
Old 01-01-2008, 10:10 AM
Neon_Espeon Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yushiko View Post
Yes, thank you very much! That's exactly what I'll do. Please don't post in this anymore guys. Question is answered. ^ ^

Some people are still going to post(Just the ones who only read the Title and First Post), So I'd contact a Mod to lock this if i were you... :p
Old 01-03-2008, 09:50 PM
pikachu25king Offline
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to pikachu25king

It gets boring fast, but if you have wifi, then it is much funner, and entertaining.
Old 01-04-2008, 01:26 AM
damion Offline

Send a message via AIM to damion Send a message via Yahoo to damion Send a message via Skype™ to damion

I have to say i injoy the game, to be honest i never take any of the home versions of pokemon seriously. I always hear that people compare it to n64 Pkmn games but to be honest i just like battling on the big screen, it dose take it to the next level of battling

but its something you should not ask here, i would say to rent first or just read up on it to see if its worth your attention