Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Fourth Generation

Fourth Generation Discuss the fourth generation Pokemon games: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Old 12-14-2007, 10:29 PM
Blaziken 0wnige Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default pearl & diamand unowns

i got all the unowns on pearl and as you probibaly now that for every new unown that you catch the ruin maniac digs a little bit deeper in his cave. once you catch all the unowns he punches through a wall witch leads to a cavern were you can catch speech mark unowns and question mark unowns if you go out of the cavern your on the second floor of the tanoby ruins and your in silicon town. but is that all i dont now what or if anything else happens but if you do now or just want to talk about it please post in this chat
Old 12-14-2007, 11:37 PM
Aesthetic Pathetic Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: pearl & diamand unowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaziken 0wnige View Post
i got all the unowns on pearl and as you probibaly now that for every new unown that you catch the ruin maniac digs a little bit deeper in his cave. once you catch all the unowns he punches through a wall witch leads to a cavern were you can catch speech mark unowns and question mark unowns if you go out of the cavern your on the second floor of the tanoby ruins and your in silicon town. but is that all i dont now what or if anything else happens but if you do now or just want to talk about it please post in this chat
LOL Silicon town.

Its Solaceon.

But still, I'm pretty sure all that happens is that you catch those 2 unknowns, and there's a path between the cities, which is really useless, because you can use fly.
Old 12-15-2007, 05:51 AM
Blaziken 0wnige Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: pearl & diamand unowns

solceon sorry (typo) lol yeah i agree and you should at least get a path down from the second floor of the ruins to the first but whats wierd if you go all the way on the first floor the message is "friendship all lives touch other lives to create something anew and alive" and also on each base floor the same lot of unowns appear and if you go all the way through it spells out the word friend