Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.

Old 03-20-2004, 08:00 PM
Zenaku Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Zenaku Send a message via MSN to Zenaku Send a message via Yahoo to Zenaku
Default Re: -DA's Sprites, Banners, Altered Pics-

Yeah Matthew, i thought that maybe the file was unsupported, but then i remembered; they're GIFs... o_o

Anyways, yeah thats my site, but it only has a few Game Sprites at the mo. The page with my sprites is here, and there are a few Trainer sprites from FR/LG here. Uh, it might be that no off-site hosting, since usually only .PNG files can bypass that (With my site anyways), but then there are some who can see them, despite that, including myself...

As long as we continue to fight, and destroy, we are forever prisoners of our ignorance and foolishness; true 'freedom' does not exist
Old 03-21-2004, 01:30 PM
Missingno mystery Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Absol
Yeah Matthew, i thought that maybe the file was unsupported, but then i remembered; they're GIFs... o_o

Anyways, yeah thats my site, but it only has a few Game Sprites at the mo. The page with my sprites is here, and there are a few Trainer sprites from FR/LG here. Uh, it might be that no off-site hosting, since usually only .PNG files can bypass that (With my site anyways), but then there are some who can see them, despite that, including myself...
The F/L one are SSOOO Awsome!!!!! Those are so COOL!!
Old 03-23-2004, 09:03 PM
Zenaku Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Zenaku Send a message via MSN to Zenaku Send a message via Yahoo to Zenaku

Just made this in Photoshop... It's a tribute to the Powerful, and Destructive Pokemon, Deoxys...

Comments and suggestions are appreciated...

I might make a few more Tributes, such as an Absol one, and maybe someone could give me an idea for another, or something...

As long as we continue to fight, and destroy, we are forever prisoners of our ignorance and foolishness; true 'freedom' does not exist
Old 03-23-2004, 09:26 PM
silverfrost Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to silverfrost Send a message via MSN to silverfrost Send a message via Yahoo to silverfrost

Wow, DA. That's really amazing. It definitely makes Deoxys look a lot cooler. =b
Old 03-24-2004, 01:29 PM
Thunderbird Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Thunderbird

So...Very....How cool. It's awesome!
btw if u add a flash of light in the bg like when Deoxys is transforming in the movie, it'll even be better

Current team:
Old 03-24-2004, 01:36 PM
boltAge Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to boltAge

DA, that background...I'm pretty sure I've seen that in a tutorial before, but hey, it doesn't matter whether you did use one or not.

Nice sprites, pictures, banners, altered pics or whatever. That Deoxys one is cool, you should put all 3 of its forms in instead of just 2
Old 03-24-2004, 09:13 PM
Zenaku Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

lol Thanks for the comments, and Raik, yeah i made it from a tutorial (The BG... Its called Plasma Gel, but i added one or two effects in to make it stand out a little more... I'm learning to mix and match different effects right now, so that BG is diff than nearly any other Plasma Gel BG you'll find... Oh, and all of Deoxys 3 forms are in it (The original is faded into the BG)...

I'm redoing the BG however, with a little extra of my own effects, that should suit Deoxys much better...

Old 03-25-2004, 01:45 AM
Crossfire Chaos Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via ICQ to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via AIM to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via MSN to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via Yahoo to Crossfire Chaos

Awsome pics DA, I wish i was half as good as you are.

At first i was going to ask for you crititize my box artwork for the Thunderbird werson i made, but now that i saw that Deoxi pic you made mine pails too much in compairison to have you even have to look at it....

Yeah, That's right, I'm calling you out WAR Teams. Your going down!
Old 03-28-2004, 08:19 PM
Zenaku Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I looked at your Box Art ages ago Chaos, and it looks pretty good... I think you can get Blanks of Boxes (Like Cards) too, so you can make an even smoother image...

Old 03-31-2004, 08:25 PM
Jamie Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Jamie

Wow, you have true talent!

Join now!

Why do people keep using Proboards when InvisionFree and ClicDev are better?