Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 06:47 AM
The_Seventieth_Evil Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Default The Egg-hatch Path

An Egg from Mr. Daycare is stuffing a space in your party. How do you go about hatching it? Where do you walk/run/bike-a-thon the process?

As Diamond/Pearl, Ruby/Sapphire, FRed/LGreen, Emerald, Gold/Silver/Crystal feature a different and separate overworld map, specify the VERSION if you can.

As examples:

Diamond/Pearl: Magcargo in Party, bike ride from Solaceon towards Veilstone City, while avoiding grass and turning towards Solaceon once the last "bridge" has been crossed.

Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald: Ride the Mach Bike from left and right between Mauville and Verdanturf.

FR/LG: Bike the loop. Celadon, down Cycling road, Fuschia up the docks, Lavender then straight West to Celadon.

G/S/C: See above for FRed/LG
Old 12-13-2007, 06:51 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: The Egg-hatch Path

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelleon View Post
An Egg from Mr. Daycare is stuffing a space in your party. How do you go about hatching it? Where do you walk/run/bike-a-thon the process?

As Diamond/Pearl, Ruby/Sapphire, FRed/LGreen, Emerald, Gold/Silver/Crystal feature a different and separate overworld map, specify the VERSION if you can.

As examples:

Diamond/Pearl: Magcargo in Party, bike ride from Solaceon towards Veilstone City, while avoiding grass and turning towards Solaceon once the last "bridge" has been crossed.

Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald: Ride the Mach Bike from left and right between Mauville and Verdanturf.

FR/LG: Bike the loop. Celadon, down Cycling road, Fuschia up the docks, Lavender then straight West to Celadon.

G/S/C: See above for FRed/LG
Thats True.
Im Using That Methods For Hatching My Egg Move Pokes

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 12-13-2007, 07:03 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

I didn't know there was a specific place to travel to hatch an egg. Is it faster or something?
Old 12-13-2007, 07:06 AM
The_Seventieth_Evil Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
I didn't know there was a specific place to travel to hatch an egg. Is it faster or something?
Sometimes. It depends on whether you want to hatch the Egg quickly. A clear stretch of movement space where grass is non existent with a large enough area and convenient enough location are ideal.
Old 12-13-2007, 07:08 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
It Like Travelling In One Direction Over 100 Steps With No Obstacles On The Way[Grass Patch,Boulder,etc].

Faster In That Sense.

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 12-13-2007, 07:13 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Thanks. I'll use the advice!
Old 12-13-2007, 07:27 AM
Fire Away Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Bicycle Road is the best place for hatching in DP, since one of the columns (I think second from the right) has no bikers in it, unless you crash into that one roaming biker.

Hi

Old 12-13-2007, 06:02 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Meh, really no use for this thread since no one asked for specific areas for faster egg-hatching.

*Thread closed.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Closed Thread