Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-29-2007, 09:41 PM
SwordLeafeon Offline
Amateur Trainer

Post Great World Clash [SU]

Plot:

In the beginning, there was only a churning turmoil of chaos. At the heart of chaos, where all things became one, appeared an Egg. Having tumbled from the vortex, the Egg gave rise to the Original One. From itself, two beings the Original One did make. Time started to spin. Space began to expand. From itself again, three living things the Original One did make. The two beings wished, and from them, matter came to be. The three living things wished, and from them, spirit came to be. The world created, the Original One took to unyielding sleep...

Three Pokémon there were. Into the lakes they dove. Deep, deep, drawing no breath. Deeper, deeper they dove. Into suffocating depths they dove. Deeper, then deepest they alight. From the lake floor they rise. Bearing with them the power to make vast lands, they rise again.

These we're the Sinnoh Legends, the Alpha Souls in which formed the universe and all living things. But Light cannot exist without Dark. The Omega Souls were soon formed and a war was waged on the planet Earth. Giratina, the renegade Pokemon was sealed into a different dimmension opposite of ours inside of Turnback Cave. Darkrai then arose from Newmoon Island and cast a spell to counteract with Arceus.

If anyone were to enter Turnback Cave, Arceus's spell would be broken and Giratina would be set free releasing the Omega Souls into the world. There we're others who had soon followed Giratina and Darkrai. Deoxys planned on attacking Hoenn, Mewtwo planned on raiding Kanto, Darkrai planned to destroy Johto, and Giratina was to rid of Sinnoh once and for all.

This was to end terribly so Arceus had sent a message to 7 trainers who will be willing to take the challenge of defeating the Omega Souls and sealing them away for good. Little did Arceus know that Giratina had also sent a message to 7 trainers who will be willing to destroy the Alpha Souls and create a new universe where they reign as supreme over-lords.

RULES
No Spamming
No Bunnying
Obey Pe2k rules at all times
No Flamming
Keep it at PG-13 or less
Have a great time

Sign-Up Sheet

Name:
Appearance
[If you have no pic, then write a paragraph describing your character's appearance]:
Personality
[3 lines +]:
History
[At least 1 good paragraph]:
Side [Alpha Souls / Omega Souls]:
Hometown:
Pokemon:

Alpha Souls

1- Zenuk [SwordLeafeon]

2- Tyson Jr. [Choas_Dude]

3-

4-

5-

6-

7-

Omega Souls

1-

2-

3-

4-

5-

6-

7-

My Sign-Up

Name: Zenuk
Appearance:
Personality: Zenuk is a calm, easy going trainer who likes to win at everything. He can be trusted to look out for your interests. Zenuk is patient and always tries to present a positive approach. He's admired for his accurate insight and he likes objects of natural beauty. Thinking ahead gives him the advantage.
History: Zenuk has lived a peaceful, calm life in Pewter City. He has helped out alot of people and won many battles. He was awarded key to the city once for protecting the city from a natural threat. But now another there is another threat, a threat so dangerous that the world could be destroyed by it. Zenuk now hopes to unite 6 other trainers with him to help him destroy the Omega Souls which threaten the universe. He was sent this message from Arceus, the Alpha Pokemon.
Side: Alpha Souls
Hometown: Pewter City
Pokemon:

Sceptile

Primeape

Blastoise

Leafeon

Magnezone

Skarmory

Declined Members

None

Last edited by SwordLeafeon; 11-30-2007 at 10:24 PM.
Old 11-29-2007, 09:45 PM
iChaos Offline

Default Re: Great World Clash [SU]

May I be reserved
Old 11-29-2007, 09:47 PM
SwordLeafeon Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos_Dude View Post
May I be reserved
For which side? [FOUR WORD RULE]
Old 11-29-2007, 10:12 PM
iChaos Offline

Sorry Alpha, I'm working on the form

Name: Tyson Jr.

Appearance: Tyson has midnight dark black hair that is spiked, slimed, and long a bit. Tyson had tanned-peached skin. His eyes are dark blood red with black pupils. He stands around five feet with a slim body and a tough, and strong upper body. He has no abs but is getting close to getting abs. Tyson wears a shirt with dark stripes. Each stripe are medium and the stripes start from the bottom of his shirt to sleeves each space there is between each stripe is white. His jeans are blue and baggy, his white collar around his neck lengthens up to his

Personality: Tyson is a kind loving person. Tyson would do anything for one and all you have to do for him is say 'Thank you' when he's doing something for you. Tyson is very kind. Tyson has many friends cause of his niceness. Tyson friendship is strong between lots of his friends. Tyson loves and cares for everyone. Tyson would even help you if ya' lived on the streets and you had no home at all. When ever Tyson see's someone who is very poor he'll give him as much as money he has. Tyson would protect anybody. Tyson loves playing around and joking.

History: Born in a wealthy, healthy family in Pallet Town Tyson was a middle-class rich family. Tyson loves pokemon, matter of fact his first pokemon was Eevee. Tyson had loved Eevee and named his Eevee 'Eve'. Eve is very kind and nice similar to Tyson. Eve is brave, strong, and mighty tough she want stop until the end. Tyson has another pokemon. The Pokemon was an Meowth and had been very good friends with it ever since his brother 'Tyson' (The First 'Tyson' on Pokemon) gave Meowth to him. Now Meowth wasn't ordinary. The Meowth was similar to a cowboy. Meowth wore a red hat two dark blue boots and a red scarf. Meowth was powerful and tough ever since it lost to an Persian. But Tyson's had other pokemon. Anyway, Tyson had fought in lots of battles and has won lots of them. Tyson also traveled on to different regions with different people until he had to break up he was sent a message from Arcues to help destroy Giranta and 6 other trainers has been sent this message to help destroy Giranta, also seems Giranta has done the same with his evil little skeeming plan, who lies, cheats, and is a big fat loser who is just jealous of Arcues. Hehe excuse me I kinda got a little overboarded here, sorry.

Hometown: Pallet Town

Pokemon:

Eve The Eevee

Neo The Meowth

Flare The Charizard

Rocky The Larvitar

Root The Grovyle

Charger The Raichu

-Tyson

Last edited by iChaos; 11-29-2007 at 10:59 PM.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:14 PM
SwordLeafeon Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Very well, Reserved.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:19 PM
Gravity Offline
Elite Trainer

Dude, this is pretty much my RPG with your little plot twists :/

Old 11-29-2007, 10:29 PM
SwordLeafeon Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Spiritomb- View Post
Dude, this is pretty much my RPG with your little plot twists :/
Hmm.... your right! Is it all right with you or do you want me to close this? It's your choice.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:32 PM
Gravity Offline
Elite Trainer

Well, I'm a little mad, but just make some mega-plot twists, and it'll be okay.

Old 11-29-2007, 10:36 PM
SwordLeafeon Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Spiritomb- View Post
Well, I'm a little mad, but just make some mega-plot twists, and it'll be okay.
I didn't think about it till you posted but thanks. [Added to Buddy List]
Old 11-30-2007, 03:20 AM
iChaos Offline

Quote:

Name: Tyson Jr.

Appearance: Tyson has midnight dark black hair that is spiked, slimed, and long a bit. Tyson had tanned-peached skin. His eyes are dark blood red with black pupils. He stands around five feet with a slim body and a tough, and strong upper body. He has no abs but is getting close to getting abs. Tyson wears a shirt with dark stripes. Each stripe are medium and the stripes start from the bottom of his shirt to sleeves each space there is between each stripe is white. His jeans are blue and baggy, his white collar around his neck lengthens up to his

Personality: Tyson is a kind loving person. Tyson would do anything for one and all you have to do for him is say 'Thank you' when he's doing something for you. Tyson is very kind. Tyson has many friends cause of his niceness. Tyson friendship is strong between lots of his friends. Tyson loves and cares for everyone. Tyson would even help you if ya' lived on the streets and you had no home at all. When ever Tyson see's someone who is very poor he'll give him as much as money he has. Tyson would protect anybody. Tyson loves playing around and joking.

History: Born in a wealthy, healthy family in Pallet Town Tyson was a middle-class rich family. Tyson loves pokemon, matter of fact his first pokemon was Eevee. Tyson had loved Eevee and named his Eevee 'Eve'. Eve is very kind and nice similar to Tyson. Eve is brave, strong, and mighty tough she want stop until the end. Tyson has another pokemon. The Pokemon was an Meowth and had been very good friends with it ever since his brother 'Tyson' (The First 'Tyson' on Pokemon) gave Meowth to him. Now Meowth wasn't ordinary. The Meowth was similar to a cowboy. Meowth wore a red hat two dark blue boots and a red scarf. Meowth was powerful and tough ever since it lost to an Persian. But Tyson's had other pokemon. Anyway, Tyson had fought in lots of battles and has won lots of them. Tyson also traveled on to different regions with different people until he had to break up he was sent a message from Arcues to help destroy Giranta and 6 other trainers has been sent this message to help destroy Giranta, also seems Giranta has done the same with his evil little skeeming plan, who lies, cheats, and is a big fat loser who is just jealous of Arcues. Hehe excuse me I kinda got a little overboarded here, sorry.

Hometown: Pallet Town

Pokemon:

Eve The Eevee

Neo The Meowth

Flare The Charizard

Rocky The Larvitar

Root The Grovyle

Charger The Raichu

-Tyson
I edited, I hope ya' know.
Old 11-30-2007, 10:23 PM