Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-28-2007, 12:06 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: Pokemon: Rebirth

OOC: Enjoy! Though, it's pretty long to make up for missing alot.

IC:
Drakengard&Vladar

Drakengard pattered across the grass, glancing from side to side, a couple of times trying to cool himself down as it was much hotter than his homeland. Next to him, stood a small Torchic, named Vladar, whom he commanded as he thought he was her Superior. Vladar glanced up at Drakengard, who pointed infront of them, and she turned her head to see a sort of, camp before them, and she nodded, knowing that they were nearing their destination.

As they drew near, Drakengard spotted a Pokemon(Hiroko) struggling to get out of some ropes, and for a few moments he was confused, before Vladar noticed Hiroko too, and they stopped walking for a few seconds, before braking into a run. Vladar ran as fast as she could, and looked around, seeing Croagunk and Toxicroak, and knew she couldn't handle them, and launched a few Scratch attacks at the nearest Croagunk, scratching it in the face and it held it's face in pain, as Vladar scampered back to stand next to Drakengard.
I can't believe it.. they started the party without us. Drakengard said, quite annoyed as if he'd been missing something fun, before preparing a Water Gun attack, and launched it at the Croagunk which was preoccupied with holding it's face, and was caught by surprise and did a back-flip before crashing into the ground.

At the sight of the fallen Croagunk, the others became angered and stormed towards Drakengard, launching Mud Bombs at him and Vladar, and they dodged them, One almost smashing into Vladar as they retaliated and launched attacks back. Vladar relied on using Ember and Scratch attacks whereas Drakengard just launched Water Gun attacks.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 11-28-2007, 09:26 PM
Hyosuke Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hyosuke Send a message via MSN to Hyosuke Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosuke

IC: "A..prinplup? and a torchic?" Hiroko began biting on the ropes holding his legs together till they finaly snapped. Hiroko being free of the ropes bit a near by toxicroak. He jumped off the toxicroak and ran tward the prinplup and torchic. He stayed a safe distance from them just to get a good look at them. He turned around and began to use swagger. He managed to enrage a few toxicroak and crogunk into enough confusion that they started fighting amongst themselves. He ran at another toxicroak and bit into its shoulder, the toxicroak began flailing, trying to get Hiroko off him. The toxicroak threw a poison jab up at hiroko, which finally knocked him off. Hiroko coughed abit, and stood up slowly. He jumped back at the toxicroak to bite it again. He felt a surge of pain in his body and ended up falling and missing his target. "Am I..poisoned?" He mumbled to himself and got back up, he was shaking abit and his vision was starting to get blurred. He blinked his eyes back into focus and began running at the toxicroak again. He felt another surge of pain, stronger than the last one and he fell down again. "Shoot!" He tried getting up but could'nt.

OOC: I realized...poochyena should have evolved by now XD by the moves he currently knows which are possiably: Bite, Swagger, Roar, and Oder sleuth. I should be having him possibly evolve sometime time soon, and about now I should be having the story move more into actualy looking for and gathering the gems.

IC: He layed there on the ground feeling pain every so often. While laying there he started to hear the ground start to shake a bit. He looked up and noticed some of the toxicroak were running, all most all the ones that ran were already injured. He looked over to the west abit, he began to notice the ground there beginning to sink, "What in the world is going on?!" Hiroko yelled to himself. He kept watching, then saw the ground beginning to rise back up again, this time creating somewhat tall plateu. Hiroko tried to get up again, but still couldnt.

OOC: well..theres a minor start to actualy getting on the track the story goes through.

Last edited by Hyosuke; 11-28-2007 at 09:40 PM.
Old 11-28-2007, 10:11 PM
T3h-Chiisai Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to T3h-Chiisai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyosuke View Post
IC: "A..prinplup? and a torchic?" Hiroko began biting on the ropes holding his legs together till they finaly snapped. Hiroko being free of the ropes bit a near by toxicroak. He jumped off the toxicroak and ran tward the prinplup and torchic. He stayed a safe distance from them just to get a good look at them. He turned around and began to use swagger. He managed to enrage a few toxicroak and crogunk into enough confusion that they started fighting amongst themselves. He ran at another toxicroak and bit into its shoulder, the toxicroak began flailing, trying to get Hiroko off him. The toxicroak threw a poison jab up at hiroko, which finally knocked him off. Hiroko coughed abit, and stood up slowly. He jumped back at the toxicroak to bite it again. He felt a surge of pain in his body and ended up falling and missing his target. "Am I..poisoned?" He mumbled to himself and got back up, he was shaking abit and his vision was starting to get blurred. He blinked his eyes back into focus and began running at the toxicroak again. He felt another surge of pain, stronger than the last one and he fell down again. "Shoot!" He tried getting up but could'nt.

OOC: I realized...poochyena should have evolved by now XD by the moves he currently knows which are possiably: Bite, Swagger, Roar, and Oder sleuth. I should be having him possibly evolve sometime time soon, and about now I should be having the story move more into actualy looking for and gathering the gems.

IC: He layed there on the ground feeling pain every so often. While laying there he started to hear the ground start to shake a bit. He looked up and noticed some of the toxicroak were running, all most all the ones that ran were already injured. He looked over to the west abit, he began to notice the ground there beginning to sink, "What in the world is going on?!" Hiroko yelled to himself. He kept watching, then saw the ground beginning to rise back up again, this time creating somewhat tall plateu. Hiroko tried to get up again, but still couldnt.

OOC: well..theres a minor start to actualy getting on the track the story goes through.
"Oh, you didn't need 'ol Gamle's help before, but I suppose you do now." he said grabbing a pecha berry, tossing it to the poisoned Poocheyena, "Catch."

He looked at the odd new land formation, "I don't know about anyone else, but I'm checking this out from the air." The skarmory hopped of the branch and glided towads the odd land.
Old 11-28-2007, 10:31 PM
Hyosuke Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hyosuke Send a message via MSN to Hyosuke Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosuke

IC: Hiroko, squirmed over to the berry as fast as he could. He tried getting the berry with his tounge but didnt have much luck. He moved closer over to it and finaly got it and ate it. He began to feel the ground shaking underneith him. He looked down and then the ground started rising up creating another plateu, this one larger than last time. He looked over the edge of the plateu, "Pretty far drop for me...HELP HELP!!" He started yelling.