Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-25-2007, 01:38 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hyosuke Send a message via MSN to Hyosuke Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosuke
Default Re: (SU) Pokemon: Rebirth

we need more sign ups =.=
Old 11-25-2007, 01:43 AM
sir_Aaron Offline

Yes we do. Agreeeed.
Old 11-25-2007, 02:03 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hyosuke Send a message via MSN to Hyosuke Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosuke

lol
Old 11-25-2007, 11:11 PM
Wild_Fire Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Wild_Fire Send a message via Yahoo to Wild_Fire

I shall sign up, the last one i joined totally and completely phailed. :(
Here's my SU

Name: Kitsuki

Nickname: Kit (for short if you fell too lazy to call her by her full name)

Species: Torchic

Appearance: She looks like a normal Torchic, but on her yellow fluffs around her neck are a darker yellow color from a dye, and blue-ish-grey lines under her lower eye-lid and going down to just a touch above her beak.

Personality: She is a unique character. She is sociable, and strong, and very determined. She is shy around new people, but around those familiar to her, she is outgoing and funny. She is very gentle to those who are weaker than her, and respecting of those who are stronger than her. She can also be serious in situations where it is needed.

History: Kitsuki was born in a tribe of fire pokemon consisting mostly of torchics and their evolved forms. Her parents were very respected in her tribe, which made Kitsuki be respected as well. But as she got older, her personality formed, and she was put into the group of trainee warriors for her tribe. The warriors weren't used for fighting much, but rather for protection from threatening forces like small natural disasters. Kitsuki learned fast, and quickly graduated form training school. She remained to be a normal offspring, and played with ones she trained with, but not yet gaduated.

Her tribe has unique traits. Characteristics of Torchics include darker yellow-brown fluffs around their necks, dark red or dark-blue lines under their lower eyelids, and black claws. Combuskens have black legs, a chrome-like color painted on their claws, and instead of having blue or red marks under their eyes, they have blue or red rings around their arms. Blazikens are different, however. Pinted on their backs are the crest of a full-fledged warrior. The yellow fur around the bottom of their legs are a dark brik red, and their claws are black. Like the Torchics, they have solid blue or red lines that are under their lower eye-lids.

Other: Kitsuki often carries an orange stone (not a fire stone, but a small orange pebble), which she carries around her neck in a small bag. To her, it is her good-luck charm, ad a treasured valuable from her early years in the tribe.

Feed me a Rare Candy!

Credit to Drift for making the Flareon banner. Thankies! Your banners are so good.
Old 11-25-2007, 11:13 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Reserve me please, and thank you.

Name:

Nickname: Drakengard

Species: Prinlup(Shiny)

Appearance: . Has no distinct markings, except for the mark of a Penguin on his skull, which signifies he is part of the Penguin Tribe.

Personality: Drakengard is quite mysterious, not interacting with other Pokemon not of his kind. He can be quite mean, aswell as ruthless, but he is mostly Kind, helping his friends when need-be. Though not very trustworthy, he is anxious whether he will evolve soon or not. Drakengard can be quite laid-back, and can make witty remarks that worsen the situation at hand. The only friend he really has is Vladar, the Torchic, whom he trusts and respects with the utmost of care. He feels he has authority over Vladar, so commands her as if she were just a slave, or even a soldier. Drakengard despises Grass Types, for they have something that causes him distress.

History: Drakengard was born in the Noble family of the Penguin Tribe, and had a great burden placed upon his shoulders. At an early age, he had to train secluded from the rest of the tribe, to hone his skills beyond compare. With determination, he trained every day and night, only taking a break to eat, which quite impressed his seniors, but worried his Parents. After 2 years of intense Training, he finally finished training and was put to the test, whereupon he beat Dashvikg, the greatest Warrior of his tribe, and became renowned throughout the tribe. Soon after, he was given the honory title of 'Hand-Hand Combat Master' and was soon exiled to begin the life-changing stage of Piplup to Prinlup. Once achieving completion of the task, he did not return, for he had to travel with a Torchic, and do something greater.

Other: Carrys 2 Potions.

If possible, I'd like a second character..

Name: Vladar

Nickname: N/A

Species: Torchic(Shiny)

Appearance: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/spri.../dpmfsa255.png . Has no distinct markings apart from a Chicken on her skull symbolising she is part of the Torchic Tribe.

Personality: Vladar is quite mysterious, not interacting with other Pokemon not of her kind. She can be quite mean, aswell as ruthless, but she is mostly Kind, helping her friends when need-be. Though not very trustworthy, she is anxious whether she will evolve soon or not. Vladar can be quite laid-back, and can make witty remarks that worsen the situation at hand. The only friend she really has is Drakengard, the Prinlup, whom she trusts and respects with the utmost of care. she feels she has authority over Drakengard, but this is not so, for he command her, not her him. Vladar despises Dragon Types, for they have something that causes her distress.

History: Vladar's history is mostly a mystery. With a long-time to go before she has the chance to evolve, she wasn't much of a fighter in her youth, and she isn't now. As a young, her attitude was appalling, angering her Parent's greatly enough to actually disown her, though she didn't care, and took her rage out on a new-born Torchic, killing it. Everybody blamed her, even though she lied, saying it wasn't her, nobody even believed her, and she was soon exiled. Brought to shame, she wandered around aimlessly, until Drakengard met her, and they became great friends, soon being unable to be seperated, and they journeyed together.

Other: She carries a stick made from Bamboo, which she uses as a training weapon.

I'll finish later.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.

Last edited by Kaioo; 11-27-2007 at 04:41 PM. Reason: FINISHED!
Old 11-26-2007, 12:28 PM
TeamMaskersLeaderTaylor Offline
Elite Trainer

Name: Cold Cloud

Nickname: Icey

Species:Empoleon

Appearance: i have one scare om my left eye but can still see then on my right eye im completley blionded by two scares

Personality: care free happey all the time and is always hyper active!!!

History: Cold has the worst history ever his dad died at age 5 and his mom died at age 6 he had no care tackers so he lived and toughend up on his own

Other: Rope,Soda,ran berries, and a herb bag with 12 different healing herbs in the bag
Old 11-26-2007, 09:41 PM
T3h-Chiisai Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to T3h-Chiisai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyosuke View Post
we need more sign ups =.=
We have more sign ups, hurrah!
Old 11-27-2007, 12:00 AM
Hyosuke Offline

To Taylor, it needs to be longer, and have better english. REREAD AND CORRECT WHAT YOU WRITE!!! I used that method alot when writing the plot, and im pretty sure I have have alot of run-on sentances on it. If you reread and correct what you write you probaly wont make many mistakes when you finished. Also be sure to check your spelling. Use a dictionary, like "The Free Online Dictionary" if necessary.

To Kaioo, AH NOW I GET WHY YOU WANT TO BE RESERVED!!! you didnt entirely finish XD i was beginning to wonder, "Is this guy a idiot?" XD yeah sure your reserved.

Last edited by Hyosuke; 11-27-2007 at 09:04 PM.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:09 PM
Kaioo Offline

Quote:
To Taylor, Its good but it could be longer, also use better grammer, be sure to reread what you just typed to make sure there are no errors. Take your time. Accepted due to lack of players. DID I JUST READ RIGHT?

To Kaioo, AH NOW I GET WHY YOU WANT TO BE RESERVED!!! you didnt entirely finish XD i was beginning to wonder, "Is this guy a idiot?" XD yeah sure your reserved. Alrighty.
^ See quote for my changes.

Oh, and I finished.

Last edited by Kaioo; 11-27-2007 at 04:42 PM.
Old 11-27-2007, 09:00 PM
Hyosuke Offline

Kaioo accepted!! XD Im surprised by your's. Your's is better than mine XD by far, better than monkey boy's. anyways sure you can have 2.

ACCEPTED

Last edited by Hyosuke; 11-27-2007 at 09:07 PM.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:56 PM
Kaioo Offline

Quote:
Kaioo accepted!! XD Im surprised by your's. Your's is better than mine XD by far, better than monkey boy's. anyways sure you can have 2.

ACCEPTED
I aim to please