Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-14-2007, 09:25 PM
iChaos Offline

Default Dinosaur King

PLOT

You are an average kid thats was walking home from school. You stops as you see something glowing,you find out it was an egg. You pick it up and it begins to hatch. It shows a magic slab stones imprinted with an dinosaur with an element attack. You see this cause the dinosaur are calling help from you. I know wierd. It seems that an evil organization called the "Alpha Gang", led by the nefarious Dr. Z, traveled back in time to hunt down the dinosaurs so that they could take over the world by using those dinosaurs. Your mission is to defeat Dr. Z and the Alpha Gang while hunting down the dinosaurs.You and other kids join together to make a team called the Dino-Team.You are also give a Dino-Slasher from a palenologist named Dr.Taylor the son of Max Taylor and the grandson of Tyson Taylor,everything would be explained in the RPG when you meet with Tyson Taylor and Dr.Taylor along with Max Taylor. So one thing are you up for it.

RULES

No Flamming
No Cursing
No Godmodding
No Taking Other Peoples Dinosaur
Follow All PE2K Rules

FORM

Human

Name:(Last,First)
Alias:(It means Nickname)
Appearance:(Make it longer than a Paragraph please and be specific. Aslo Pics allowed)
Personality:(Dosen't matter how long)
History:(Dosen't matter how long it is)

Dinosaur

Nickname:(Nickanem or Alias samething)
Attacks:(Can be more than one)
Dinosaur:(Any Dinosaur Even a T-Rex)
Element:(Any Element like Fire,Water,Ice,Lighting etc.Also One Element Allowed)
Personality:(Dosen't matter)
Appearance:(Pic allowed)

NOTE:When signing up don't be an idiot and right things in Parenthesis or in other words this ( and this ). Now for my Sign Up

Human

Name:Taylor,Tyson

Alias:None

Appearance:Tyson hair is brown and very spiky and pointy.Tyson also wears long bagged brown pants that covers up much of his brown and black shoes.Tyson wears a long light brown short sleeve shirt,over that shirt is a dark brown hoodie that has a giant 'D' on it. To show that Tyson is a big fan of Dinosaur he has an Dinosaur tooth necklace who he got from his grandfather Dr.Taylor.

Personality:A kind and nice kid whose a big fan of Dinosaur his favorite Dinosaur is the Triceratops. He's brave and tough just like and Triceratops.

History: Tyson is The son of Dr.Taylor who is a palenogolist a person who studies dinosaur,and now he has to return all the Dinosaur's back into thier time who his father accedentily let out from the time portal.

Dinosaur

Nickname:Chompers
Dinosaur:Triceratops
Attacks:Electric Charge
Personality:A Cute tough and strong along with handsome and smart Triceratops who likes to explore and to nibble on Tyson's nose.
Element:Lighting/Electric
Appearance:
Baby Form

Adult Form would be up soon!

Rerversing

Accepted

Denied

Have Fun Siging Up

Last edited by iChaos; 10-14-2007 at 11:28 PM.
Old 10-14-2007, 09:31 PM
Lonliness Offline

Default Re: Dinosaur King

I would like to reserve a fire element dinosaur. And do you need pictures of your dinosaurs?
Old 10-14-2007, 09:34 PM
iChaos Offline

Okay your reserved and you don't need a picture you can but no you don't have to
Old 10-14-2007, 10:05 PM
Lonliness Offline

Human

Name: Matthews, Zack
Alias: None
Appearence: http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?...archTerm=anime skater&pageOffset=5
Personality: Zack does anything for his friends accept jump off a bridge or anything stupid like that. He hates it when he has to fight, but he does it when he has to. He is an out going kind of guy. He hates eating vegetables and things like that.
History: Zack's parent's spoil him a lot, but he doesn't take advantage of it. He has never broken a bone and he never wants to.

Dinosaur

Nickname: Flame
Dinosaur: T-Rex
Personality: A lean mean fighting machine that rips apart anything that it doesn't like. It loves to eat meat and to hit Zack gently with its large tail.
Element: Flame/Fire
Appearence: About 15 feet tall, its hands are red, claws are black, the head is like a t-rex's head, but its is pitch black, its pupils are red, its whole body is just red and black. At the end of its tail is a sharp point that is shaped like a dagger.
Old 10-14-2007, 10:25 PM
bekah_the_pikachu Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to bekah_the_pikachu

Never watched the show or played the game XD I may or may not join :P
Old 10-14-2007, 11:27 PM
iChaos Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by bekah_the_pikachu View Post
Never watched the show or played the game XD I may or may not join :P
Just came out Bekah,And Tyrell Thats your Adult Form Dinosaur I need baby like when it's really small as a baby like mine and also for some info go to the Wikipedia or go on 4kids.tv Also I forgot to put Attacks to the form so add it to it please and I'll add it
Old 11-24-2007, 05:53 PM
iChaos Offline

I'm reviving this