Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2007, 10:38 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx
Default Pokemon Boarding School I: Temple of Time

Pokemon boarding school has been a popular school for years. Here, you can learn to become on what you want to be the most. This school is near The temple of time, where only the caretakers may go. Inside, hidden in the vines is Celebi. Celebi has been making time flow ever since Dialga was born. Dialga is known to appear to the temple at certain occasians, attacking anyone who tries to go near this sacred temple. However, a new team has arosen. It's name is Team current, and they are out to get Dialga.

~Rules
Don't god-mod! It makes the rp less fun.
Do not go on without somebody. Unless, your in your dorm.

~Other links
http://www.mccloudrentals.com/quincy/kids-dorm.jpg ~Dorms
http://www.mccallsmokejumpers.org/ph...se-showers.jpg ~Showers/Change rooms
http://www.npsp.sa.gov.au/webdata/re...gPool(web).jpg ~Swimming pool
http://www.woomera78.com/Woomera05232005/100_0423.JPG ~Oval

~Signup Sheet!

Name:
Personality:
Other:

~My Charie!
Name: Pearl Amuka
Appearance:
Personality: Pearl is a very shy and quiet girl. She is very caring, loves to learn and came here to be a co-ordinator. Her only pokemon is a shy Ralts who is Pearl's best friend.
Other: Pearl plays the flute.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 11-17-2007, 10:04 AM
pestilence005 Offline

Exclamation Re: Pokemon Boarding School I: Temple of Time

Appearance:
Personality: Ridik is a curious kid and finds himself looking at absolutely every little detail, never overlooking anything, he even carrys a sketch book to draw his surrounding enviroment just for training purposes. when his not out sketching or training he enjoys playing stratigic board games [sometimes against his crogunk] such as chess and stratego he usualy wins.
Other: shares a stong bond between himself and his crogunk
Old 11-18-2007, 01:35 PM
Shinx22 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Shinx22 Send a message via Yahoo to Shinx22
Default Re: Pokemon Boarding School I: Temple of Time

Name: Reiko Kamura

Appearance:

Personality: Reiko is always in high spirits no matter what's happening around her. She never looks on the down-sides of things and she also doesn't do well lying at all. (Not that she does it very much) Reiko can easily make friends with anybody but she also can easily get angered if someone disturbs her while she's trying to catch a Pokemon.

Other: Reiko owns a fun-loving Ponyta who always carries her to wherever she needs to be and then will wait outside the building for her to come back. Reiko got Ponyta when she was 8 from her mother, she actually received the Ponyta from an egg. Her only other Pokemon is an Eevee. This normal Pokemon was Reiko's first caught Pokemon. She caught it right after she turned 11 and it has been a great help to her and her Ponyta. Reiko hopes that someday she can evolve the Eevee into a Leafeon or Glaceon. Or even an Espeon. She wants her Eevee to evolve into one of those three.

(Hope it's okay to have two Pokemon. If not I'll edit it.)
Evolves: 132
Level 100: 312

Last edited by Shinx22; 11-19-2007 at 05:23 PM.
Old 11-23-2007, 10:31 AM
pestilence005 Offline

Angry Re: Pokemon Boarding School I: Temple of Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinx22 View Post
Name: Reiko Kamura

Appearance:

Personality: Reiko is always in high spirits no matter what's happening around her. She never looks on the down-sides of things and she also doesn't do well lying at all. (Not that she does it very much) Reiko can easily make friends with anybody but she also can easily get angered if someone disturbs her while she's trying to catch a Pokemon.

Other: Reiko owns a fun-loving Ponyta who always carries her to wherever she needs to be and then will wait outside the building for her to come back. Reiko got Ponyta when she was 8 from her mother, she actually received the Ponyta from an egg. Her only other Pokemon is an Eevee. This normal Pokemon was Reiko's first caught Pokemon. She caught it right after she turned 11 and it has been a great help to her and her Ponyta. Reiko hopes that someday she can evolve the Eevee into a Leafeon or Glaceon. Or even an Espeon. She wants her Eevee to evolve into one of those three.

(Hope it's okay to have two Pokemon. If not I'll edit it.)

if she gets a 2nd pkmn i want a ralts as a 2nd pkmn
Old 11-23-2007, 11:47 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx
Default Re: Pokemon Boarding School I: Temple of Time

Sorry, but i am making this get locked. My sister made it. Darn, she must know my password. *Quickly Changes*

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Closed Thread