Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-06-2007, 01:26 AM
DragonLovaFlygon101 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default The BLack Light - A Pokemon RP

"Hello, [Insert Receiver's Name Here/], this message is from P.G.A., and you are needed. Project 4YUI-2 has escaped Facility 55, and has begun to reproduce. Project 4YUI-2 , Black Light, is dangerous and deadly. You will not be able to recognize the Black Light, unless you use device 667-FFG, which you will receive at Facility 55. THe device links your mind with a pokemon of your choice's Optical Vision. Your pokemon will quite literally become a new set of eyes. This device only works onec. Your mind will only be able to access this pokemon's Optical Vision, so choose wisely. You will also be given Device 44-2,
which is a small capturing orb that contains black light. You will have to weaken the black Light first, however.

"Facility 55 is located in the small abandoned house in Littleroot town. Good luck, we shall await your arrival." The small cube shaped device makes a rumble like noise, then explodes.

Ellen's black hair flowed in the wind as the wind flew in through the car door. The driver was silent, but she could see him pressing various buttons, as if communicating with an unseen force. Her Clefairy was curled up in a ball, sleeping. She smiled at the little pokemon, and looked back outside. The car had stopped in front of a small house. The windows were boarded up by flimsy 2x4's, and the door was covered in police lines. She felt as if she was being watched. She opened the door, and walked across a clearly un-mowed lawn. She walked up the steps and rang the door bell. A strange sound startled her, it sounded as if the house had been trying to regurgitate. Then, suddenly, the floor under her collapsed. She fell down a hole, screaming. When she hit the floor, she landed softly. The room was pitch black, there was no lighting at all. Her clefairy was in it's Pokeball, and she was glad. Clefairy was terribly afraid of the dark.

Suddenly, a bright light covered the room. So bright that she felt as if she had gone blind. A man in a black suit stood in the center of the room. He looked like he was a secret agent from an old movie.

"Are you Ellen?" He spoke so suddenly that it startled her.

"Um. . . Yes I am."

"I thought as much. Your profile says you have black hair, hazel eyes, and you love to wear pink sweatshirts. You also like Clefairys, you love to have your hair flow in the wind, you worked at the Sandgem Town Pokemart for a year, then defeated both the Hoenn and Johto Elite Four. I'd add all the details between the times, but that would take hours."

"Where. . . Who are you?" Hundreds of thoughts raced in her brain.

"I? I don't even know my own name. I go by a code name. "Orbis III"."

"That name's weird. . ." She blurted. "I-I mean. . . Sorry." She felt embarrased.

"No need for an apology. Let us wait for the others." That was the end of their conversation. They sat and waited.

('-(O-('-'Q)

Last edited by DragonLovaFlygon101; 11-07-2007 at 01:06 AM.
Old 11-06-2007, 03:07 AM
Exophi Offline

Send a message via MSN to Exophi
Default Re: The BLack Light - A Pokemon RP

Dimitri sat in his small kitchen, looking through old books, like he usually did. Normally he would read in the study, but he reserved that area for reading books of interest. There were none left in there that he hadn't read before. Over one thousand literal works had been read through once. Some of the better ones had even received a second viewing. Reading was how Dimitri spent most of his day (and often the night, if he felt the influence of insomnia).

He also had to take care of the pokémon who lived with him, but for the most part they were self-sufficient. Octillery spent her mornings with the Young Sorrow (Kyogre) and they watered the berry patch in the backyard. Later the two pokémon would usually come into the miniature library to visit with Dimitri, occasionally bringing him a few treats that had grown overnight. Winter wasn't a factor here; the warmth of the sun was always present (except for the short period when Sorrow went out).

Destruction (Kangaskhan) usually stayed in the house, keeping a close eye on his master. Only on rare occasions did he go out with Demise (Lairon) to look for more filling foods than berries. During these times the two would be out for days in the desert, digging up minerals or looking for rarer berries. Whenever they were gone Dimitri worried for their safety. More often than not he was distracted by their absence by the fact that the neighbourhood kids found this the best time to sneak up to his house, knock, and run. Whenever Destruction answered the door to find that he had been pranked he tried to hunt down the children. This always led to a long length of time where everyone avoided Dimitri and his pokémon.

Dimitri never saw much of Malice (Umbreon) or Tyranny (Murkrow). They liked to stay up during the night and hunt northeast of town. Nighttime was the most peaceful part of the day for Dimitri too. Sometimes he would rest on the front steps and sip at a glass of hot chocolate. The sounds of Soyo at night were magnificent. Even though you couldn't see them, the wild species called out at night in pleasant tones. Illumise and Volbeat hovered high above the village at night, sometimes blending in with the stars.

But, as stated before - tonight he was in the kitchen. A book lay open on the table in front of him, but it was not a novel like he usually read. It was the PokéGear manual. Old and dusty, this large encyclopedia of a guide told him the many features and uses of a PokéGear. So far he hadn't found the section he needed. The little device had been driving him insane lately, constantly flickering and sending through white noise. There better not be a Rotom in here again, the ex-rocket though angrily.

Thud, thud, thud.

Great, those scoundrels have already clued in that Destruction is away for the weekend. Back when Dimitri was younger he had always viewed the game of 'Doorbell Ditching' as immature. The new generation didn't seem to think that way about anything. Everything was okay for them to do, as long as they weren't caught doing it.

Thud, thud, thud.

There's something new, Dimitri thought, Normally the kids are too cowardly to stick around for a second attempt at drawing my to the door. Getting up from his distressing task of repairing the PokéGear, he began heading towards the door. Even though he had one of the largest dwellings in the village it still only took him about five seconds to reach the door walking.

A deep voice echoed from the other side of the heavy wooden front door. "Dimitri Sinta Locust, this is the PGA. Come out and we'll make a deal with you. Open up Mister Locust, we know that you live here."

PGA? Surely the Pokémon Government Agency couldn't find me all the way out here? Dimitri weighed his options. There was a chance that he could sneak out the back door unnoticed. If he called Octillery to him, she might be able to beat off a few invading pokémon. Sorrow was in the house too, probably napping in the study, but she couldn't fight off a Bidoof let alone a highly trained PGAmon. Of course tonight had to be the night when all of his pokémon that were skilled at fighting were out gallivanting across the countryside.

"You're must be mistaking," he called to the man outside. "No Locust man live here. You find him down street. Gray house." The accent was faked horribly, but to an outsider from the PGA his line might just be tricky enough.
Old 11-06-2007, 06:34 PM
Judith Offline
Amateur Trainer

Percy lit her firelighter, letting the flames tickle the wick of her cigarette. The end soon began to smoke and the woman took a long, tired drag. Leaning back on the railing, she let out an exhausted sigh. Some adventure this had been.

Her hair hadn’t been combed for days, her clothes were wrinkled and smelly, her only luggage was her make-up kit, which she always carried by hand, and worst of all, there was no rectifying it until she got out of Hoenn customs!

All around her, people walked briskly, either late to meet tour guides or late to catch a train. But she wasn’t in much of a hurry – the station had lost her luggage, and unless they recovered it and her passport she’d slipped into it, she wasn’t going anywhere, or at least they wouldn’t let her.

After a week of entrapment, she was slowly losing hope she’d ever get out. She’d taken less notice of people; the station had become her home and they were merely visitors that came and went, passing shadows to her eye. She seemed detached from the ‘world of busy travelers’. More like the latest edition to the ‘world of modern-day station marooners’.

“Now, I know what Robinson Crusoe felt…” She exhaled an ominous-looking cloud of smog into the face of a hovering Gastly, too busy trying to catch up to its trainer to notice. It didn’t really matter to them, anyway, the little ghost imps practically lived of bad gas!

You know what you need?

Percy spun round; straight into a pale, white face staring her down. Great red, malignant eyes pierced down into her soul.

Soooup…

A normal person would have screamed, but the Percy was used to her Ralts springing up on her. Grabbing the little creature by one flat, red horn, she brought the creature into her face. “Dimitri, stop that.”

Sooooooup!” The Ralts persisted, doing a flawless imitation of a ghost they’d seen in a movie on the train station’s TV.

“Alright, you win!” Her mouth jerked into a wiry smile and she opened her wallet up in front of the Psychic Pokemon. “Don’t try to trick me - I’ve been to the vending machine at least twenty times, if anyone knows how much the Minestrone costs – I do.”

She licked her fingers before picking through her bills with frustrating slowness. “Let’s see… A hundred and fifty credits for Mushroom as well as Corn… two hundred for Pidgey… and three hundred for Minestrone, as well as Solomon Grundy…”

AND FOUR HUNDRED FOR CLAMPERL CHOWDER ALREADY!!!” Knocked off his hither, Dimitri screamed, kicking and flailing pathetically in the air as Percy held him by the scruff of his neck.

Percy laughed hysterically, peal after peal. It was so satisfying just to see the little Ralts fall back into a tantrum, which she was so familiar with. It was almost comforting to hear him screech like a little child, and the looks people gave her as they walked past the trainer and her Ralts, vexation in their eye or not, it made her feel part of the world again…

“Missus McGinnis,” The station bell cried out, “Please report to customer service if you own a pink Girafarig-print bag.” She ignored the call, as usual. The station normally found lost luggage, but none of them ever seemed to be her’s. Her bag was black, and it had a blatant Carnivine sticker pasted onto the side that read:

Little Shop of Horrors: now ten-times more family friendly!

She used to act, for the very same play, with an acting troupe when she was younger – but the play never quite caught on. Percy always said the subtitle was what killed the production, but her husband was confident it was the bleeding, smiling girl, skewered forever in the Carnivine’s jaw…

Her other Pokemon, the ones her husband lent her, had quite literally flown coop. They’d probably only come back after she was released from customs. Dimitri must have read her mind, for he simply sighed and hung limp in her hand.

It wasn’t until closing time, when the traffic died down to only a lone janitor, and the lights went out except for a occasional bulb, that Percy received the call she’d been waiting for: a light ringing in the tone of her Pokegear. She instinctively grabbed the device attached to her wrist and stared blankly into the screen.

Nobody was calling.

The eerie, disembodied ringing continued, getting louder with each chime. Afraid, Dimitri ran into her jacket, up next to her stomach, and shuddered like a little boy. It was getting closer… closer… It seemed to laugh… in a sick ghostly mirth…

Standing upright, with her hand holding onto the bottom of her jacket to keep Dimitri up, she called out, in a voice heavy with fear:

“W-who’s… out t-th-there?”

She got her answer.

The tile beneath her feet gave way, and she found herself, her jacket, and little Dimitri falling into a black chasm, into a tunnel that seemed to last forever, down and down the fell... they spun, they loop-de-looped, they even swerved sharply at some points and then…

It was over. She’d landed on a white mattress, in a bright, white room. The whole room –floor, walls, and furniture – was white. The light was blindingly dazzling, killing all shadow. The only things that weren’t white were two people: a bespectacled, black-haired girl clutching her pokeballed Clefairy, and a dark-dressed man, with a shirt so clipped, starched and pressed, she could swear he stepped from a spy movie that she’d seen in the station. He stood in the exact center of what she could see of the room and bowed sharply, his body inclining at a perfect right angle.

“Welcome Persephone Delilah Jesu-McGinnis. I am Orbis the third, and this is the P.G.A.”

Percy’s mouth hung agape. She didn’t fill in her maiden name – or her middle name for the matter – in her job application form. How did they know? Wait. They were the Government. They knew everything.

She looked around the room. It was a large, empty space, save for several curvy, modern-styled chairs and coffee tables perched around. The white seemed to go on forever, she couldn’t quite tell how far she was from the walls. Looking for the hole she fell through was useless, a manhole cover must have closed up the moment she went through bodily.

“Nice place you got here…”

“Yes. It is, isn’t it? Your luggage, Mrs. McGinnis?” Before she could tell Orbis it had been lost at the station, he waved his hand expansively and there it was! The same black leather portmanteau and the same Carnivine sticker. In masterballs nearby, sat her husband’s Honchkrow and Crobat. “P.G.A has taken the liberty to… reunite… your husband’s, Terrence Warren McGinnis, Pokemon with you. Please take better care of them in the future.”

Percy wasn't listening very much, she was stunned by the new white wonderland world she was in. “Is this all under the station?”

“No, this is the P.G.A, located under the top-secret P.G.A base. You merely arrived here through our tunneling system, which spans most of Hoenn and some other regions. Most of our employees hired for project 4YUI-2 will be entering the same way as you did.

“Now, Pardon me, madams, but I must go greet more new employees. Mrs. McGinnis should find devices granted courtesy of P.G.A in her suitcase, in the compartment in which she stored a yellow polka-dot bikini labelled 'itsy-bitsy teeny-weenie', two changes of underwear, five issues of ‘Batman’ comics and 57 credits in lose change. Goodbye”

Before she could protest, Orbis turned on his heel and walked off, until he became a little black dot on the white horizon. She was left alone, with the little trainer kid for her only company.

She sighed. She couldn't smoke in an enclosed space, since she didn't know how big the room was. The next best thing she could do was to introduce herself. Letting her husband’s Pokemon out, and pocketing the balls, she watched them take off into the infinite, white sky. "The Crobat’s called Crobat, the Honchkrow’s called Nevermore, and this,” she pulled Dimitri, still shuddering out from her jacket, so the girl could see, “Is little Dimitri.”

She stuck her hand out to shake, “By the way, I’m Percy.”

OOC~// Sorry, if I seem to be controlling Orbis and the roleplay too much, I must have gotten carried away.

And yeah, I apologize for the longness of my post - I must be hell to read! (EDIT: Chopped off some redundant lines, it's still not looking much shorter, but I hope you don't mind.)

"To talk of many things:
Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
Of cabbages—and kings—
And why the sea is boiling hot—
And whether pigs have wings."

Last edited by Judith; 11-06-2007 at 07:00 PM.
Old 11-07-2007, 12:57 AM
Experienced Trainer

Ellen had zoned out. She just now noticed the trainer beside her, arm extended for a handshake. Ellen greeted her with a smile and shook her hand.

"Hi, I'm Ellen." She let go of the woman's hand, and felt for her Clefairy's pokeball. She lifted the Pokeball up, pressed the button, and out came a small Clefairy with a small knecklace on. "Clefairy? Your still wearing that?" Clefairy anwsered with a nod and a small "Clefairy!" She smiled again and patted the Clefairy on her head. She looked around the room, which seemed just as if it was an endless void. She saw what looked like a door knob, and then noticed that it was a whole corridor of doors. Each door were different sizes. There was a door big enough to fit a Snorlax could fit throuh, and one that only a Turtwig could fit into.

She finally turned her eyes toward her purse, which was attached to her belt. She pulled it off, and sifted through the contents. She found a cloth piece, a watch, and some gum. Her money was their too, along with various other objects. She pulled out the gum and put a piece into her mouth.

"Clefairy clef! Clef!" Clefairy began to make her usual noises, but she was pointing to the gum.

"Oh? You want some Clefairy?" Clefairy clapped it's hands and nodded. "Ok! Here you go." She handed Clefairy a piece of pre-opened gum. Clefairy happily chewed the gum. What a funny little pokemon she thought, smiling. She turned her head to the other trainer, Percy. "Would you like a piece?"

Just then, Orbis came into the corridor through the Snorlax Door. He had a very professional gait as he strided along the corridor with quick steps.

"So, no one else has come yet? Locust should have been here by now. . . We sent a P.G.A. Agent about an hour ago." He said, checking his watch as if to see if he was wrong. He tapped his foot as if being impatient. He noticed Ellen with her gum. "Erm. . . I know it's against regulations to chew gum on duty but. . ." Ellen knew where this was going. She extended her arm out, gum in hand. "Ah, yes, thank you young lady." He smiled, but quickly went back into his professional state. His face showed no emotion. "Well, since you're both here, how about I give you your P.O.V.D.'s? Of course, Percy has already received one in her luggage, but miss Ellen has not. Percy can come too, if she would like to."

"P.O.V.D.?" Ellen seemed puzzled.

"Pokemon Optical Vision Device, it was, er, mentioned in the invitation." He looked annoyed at her question, then he spun on his heel as he did earlier, and walked to a short door. She stood up and began to follow him. She didn't notice if Percy was coming, in fact, she completely forgot Percy was there.

OOC: Nice posting guys :D I'd post longer, but we have some family troubles going on. Also, I don't mind if you control Orbis. As long as he doesn't ejaculate or w/e O.o
Judith's name reminds me of Half-Life 2, lol (Sorry for the randomness xD)

('-(O-('-'Q)

Last edited by DragonLovaFlygon101; 11-07-2007 at 01:15 AM.
Old 11-07-2007, 03:57 AM
Exophi Offline

“You're must be mistaking,” he called to the man outside. “No Locust man live here. You find him down street. Gray house.” The accent was faked horribly, but to an outsider from the PGA his line might just be tricky enough. The agent seemed fooled at first, even thought he offered no response. A shadow stretched underneath the crack between floor and door, so the man obviously wasn’t gone yet.

But the dark form gradually receded. Each step down the front stairs had a slight stomp to it. Too loud, Dimitri decided, he’s trying to make me think he’s leaving. Using the peephole in his front door Dimitri confirmed his suspicions by spying on the threat. It wasn’t alone.

The two possible enemies stood in the street. Both of the agents stood under lighting of a streetlamp. The man who had called for Dimitri to answer the door was very muscular. His head was shaved into a military buzz cut, and he had no facial hair. He had an athletic female partner with him, her shoulder length red hair glimmered under the yellow lamp. Both of them were dressed in dark suits and bore identical shades.

Dimitri put his back against the thick wood. He was going to have to leave Pyrite now, without any of his belongings. Face it, you knew this would happen someday. Wherever he went, it was unlikely that his partners could follow. They would come here first, and then the Pokémon Government Agency would capture them to hold as a ransom to lure out their trainer. He slid to the floor, hand on his forehead. Why did this have to happen now? Everything was so calm here. Moments ago his biggest worry had been malfunctions in the PokéGear!

Through his fingers, Dimitri could see Sorrow looking up at him confused. Why wasn’t her trainer reading? Or sleeping? That was how he usually acted at this time of night. Now was around the time she was normally put to bed as well. She wanted her story, and her father didn’t seem to be in the proper condition to read it to her. This was a very serious problem, and needed to be dealt with immediately.

A Kyogre’s presence in his house was unlikely to pass unnoticed by the PGA. Legendary pokémon were very rarely spotted, let alone domesticated. They would scoop one up the moment they laid their greedy eyes them. Dimitri began to cry in frustration. It was fine if the PGA took him to prison, the punishment was most definitely deserved. There was no way he’d be separated from his pokémon though. Sorrow was too young to be left on her own.

Lucky for Dimitri he was still against the door. Otherwise he may not have picked up on the conversation between the agents. The sounds were hard to pick up on without actually looking at the two people outside, so once again Dimitri resorted to using the peephole.

“It’s him in there alright,” whispered the man in a deep voice. “Do we break in right away?”

His female partner spoke back, equally quietly, “No, we have to offer him the choice first Bruce. You’re only allowed to use lethal force after he puts up a fight.” She took a pamphlet-sized booklet from her front pocket and flipped it open. Pointing to a section of a page she said, “Those are the rules, it’d be best if you at least acted like you were trying to remember them. Why did they set a newbie like you up with me on this assignment anyway?”

“Just luck I guess,” he said smiling, placing a hand on the woman’s shoulder.

She slapped it away. “Get a life,” she snapped, not trying to stay silent, “We’re on a mission, and besides, you’re disgusting.” Her face was angry when she faced him. But when her expression was hidden from the other agent’s view she smiled softly.

Octillery slithered into the vestibule, drawing her trainer’s attention away from the door. Her eyes seemed cheerful to see Dimitri outside of a book for once, and she waved.

Dimitri was thrown back into the reality of his situation. He had to run, now. “Help me find the pokéballs,” he ordered her, “We’re in trouble.” The octopus got out of the area with amazing speed and began digging through the items in the study. Sorrow was shocked when her human wrapped his arms around her and lifted her off the floor. It had been at least a year since he had last carried her around. She had grown quite a lot; now the whale was big enough to cover most of Dimitri’s torso and he had to use both arms to hold her up.

“Mr. Locust,” came a voice at the door, this time the woman’s. He chose not to make any response. This time, she sounded shrill, “Mr. Locust!” The agent must think her prey was escaped or already escaping. “This is the PGA, we have a warrant!” Light flashed around the frame of the door, something had just been released from a pokéball. A final message before she resorted to violence, “Step away from the door Dimitri.”

Uh oh, we’re already on first name terms. I must have already met this one in the past. He started into a run away from the door, which was difficult considerring the bulk that Sorrow had put on since he last carried her. She must be at least half my weight now, Dimitri thought disdainfully. Why had he taken so long to notice her growth?

“Frenzy Plant!”

OOC: Dimitri wouldn't be able to arrive within an hour of having people sent to retrieve him. He's living on a different continent (Soyo), far from any of the other known ones. I'll try to get him to headquarters as soon as possible anyways!
Old 11-08-2007, 04:23 AM
Judith Offline
Amateur Trainer

OOC~// Don’t worry, family should always come first. And besides, we can wait.

And thanks. I was worried I was writing too much. I tend to let things get out of control too quickly…

The Honchkrow fluttered down on the backrest of a chair, head buried in his downy beard to sleep. This was amazing: all the wing room he could ever need! After spending hours – days maybe – in the cramped Pokeballs, the white room was luxurious. Persephone had outdone herself!

Percy shot him a dark look, which he ignored with his usual royal detachment. "No roosting on furniture!" She hissed. But by then, he was too busy falling asleep to hear.

The girl, Ellen, had taken her little Clefairy out of its ball. Wearing a tiny, petite bead necklace, it was cherubically cute. She looked enviously at the young trainer, wondering why her own Pokemon weren’t as well behaved. Dimitri was as childish as a four-year old, her Honchkrow though he was the trainer, and the Crobat… well, the Crobat was just a Crobat.

“You have such a wonderful Pokemon…” Percy whispered barely audibly. Ellen had just given her Clefairy a stick of gum, and it chewed with its little cheeks bobbing up and down. Percy felt her heart dribbling away as it melted with affection.

“Would you like a piece?”

Percy stared at Ellen as if she, and the gum she was holding out for her, came from outer space. “N-no thanks.” She began, hoping to regain her composure. “I have my own.” She pulled out a sheet from her make-up kit, it was a blister-foil – the kind medicine came in.

The Clefairy stared at the new gum, excitement in its eyes. “Sorry, sweetie, this is mine.” Percy added, upset to be turning the little cutie down. “It’s Nicorette,” She explained to Ellen, “the kind smokers use when they run out of cigarettes?” From where he stood on the ground, Dimitri stuck a tongue out at her. He hated it when Percy paid more attention to other Pokemon.

Before she could retort, a door behind her opened up, and out stepped Orbis; sans any employees. Percy looked at him quizzically – where were the others?

“Locust should have been here by now…”

“Who’s Locust?” Dimitri whispered into her ear. Percy could only shrug.

After confiscating the wad of gum Ellen had been chewing (“Bleargh!” cried Dimitri) Orbis began once more, in that formal, almost robotic tone:

“Well, since you're both here, how about I give you your P.O.V.D.'s? Of course, Percy has already received one in her luggage, but miss Ellen has not.”

Impulsively, she ran to her suitcase, snapped it open, and began to rummage in her underwear compartment. Bra… Bikini… Batman comics… Aha! She pulled out a bulky, brown package that she knew she hadn’t packed. She didn’t dare open it yet, but instead, tucked it into her jacket as Dimitri hopped in next to it.

“I’ll come with you, Ellen.” She made a little promise to herself: to only open the brown wrapper when Ellen had seen her own gadgets.

"To talk of many things:
Of cabbages—and kings—
Old 11-10-2007, 04:27 AM
Experienced Trainer

Ellen walked down the long corridor, with Percy behind, along with Clefairy and a Honchkrow that she believed was called "Dimitri". Orbis walked down the corridor as if he were clock work, no emotion, just a smooth and swift glide through the hall. She expected to go back through the Snorlax door, but he kept going. They walked for so long that Ellen's feet began to hurt. Finally, Orbis took a right turn, and opened a door that he had to duck to get through.

"Ellen, your device is there," he pointed to a large, brown package on a black table. The table seemed out-of-place in the large, white room. She quickly walked to the table, and Clefairy seemed to waddle along side with her. When she picked the brown package up, it felt smooth in her hands. She moved a lock of black hair out of her face, and opened the package. Inside was a strange, pink device. It's cover had a waxy feel, and it seemed like one half side of a pair of sunglasses.

"The device is made to fit your personal desires. Each P.O.V.D. is the users favorite color, and is made to fit over your better eye." Ellen saw this was true. She loves pink, and her better eye is her right eye. She fit the device over her eye, and it fit perfectly.

"Which Pokemon will you choose, Ellen? Pidgeot? Clefairy? Choose wisely." Ellen thought over her choices. She made her mind up.

"I'll choose Quilava. Quilava is a fast runer, and has good eye sight." When she said "Quilava", the device began to glow. In her P.O.V.D., she saw a black void. She released her Quilava from her ball, and the device showed an image, almost as if a camera. "Wow... this is so cool!" She exclaimed as she saw Quilava's sightings.

"Yes, it is quite a nice feeling, isn't it? Now, Missus Percy, please try your P.O.V.D. on."

OOC: Chaos_Dude will not be posting on this rp. Reason: He has things that need tending to.

('-(O-('-'Q)

Last edited by DragonLovaFlygon101; 11-11-2007 at 04:13 AM.
Old 11-11-2007, 09:13 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Nova sigh, it was another boring day at her aunts house. Ever since she’d returned from her travels through the region spending time in the little cottage-like home was no fun. There was never any exitement here nowadays. Normally when she felt like this, her and her Pokémon would play outside, at the park down the street. However it was raining, and everything was wet. There was no point in going to the park and not being able to enjoy the structure or the swings. ``Nova, I`m going out to my flower club meeting, I`ll be back in about two hours``said a woman, normal height. She was wearing a floral dress with rubber rain shoes. ``Oh, and there`s some cabbage soup for supper” added the lady, closing the door. Nova rolled her eyes, that was the worst meal in the history of the planet. ``A perfect addition to this wonderful day`` muttered the teenager in a sarcastic tone. She turned to look outside again. ``Looks like the rain is stopping`` mumbled Nova, thinking of going out for a short walk.

Once outside, the girl chose to head over to the park, despite the fact that it was probably all muddy. It the only place worth going to within her boundaries. Even though Nova had faced Team Magma and been through out Hoenn, Aunt Sheryl still believed boundaries were necessary. “Way overprotective” mumbled the girl, wondering how she and Nebula had been allowed to go on a journey. “I guess it’s luck”. The girl smiled at the thought of her being lucky, almost a giggle. Maybe that used up her luck reserve. After all, she’d missed the Hoenn league championship, the last contest before the Ribbon cup, the ferry half a dozen times and the chance to take the Eon Pokémon`s picture, both of them. “Oh well” said the girl, with a hint of annoyed ness.

All of a sudden it began to pour again. Nova just stood there, letting herself get drenched, after all, there was no point in running back home. In fact, she chose to continue on with her walk. “A little rain never hurt anyone” commented the teenager, as if to justify why she stayed outside. She continued on towards the park

“Wow” was all the girl could say. There was mud and water almost everywhere, so much in fact it was impossible to walk through. She sigh, knowing that her real only option was to turn back. “I shouldn’t be so sad, I knew it would be like this” mumbled the teen and sigh. All of a sudden, a branch cracking sound was herd in the distance. This stunned Nova, it was terribly unexpected. Most people didn’t come out in the rain, especially when it was this intense. She really wanted to know who it could be, however something told her to simply ignore it and continue on. After all, it was a public area.

After a few minutes of walking, Nova stated to feel watched. She quickly turned around and looked in all directions, for any sign of human or Pokémon presence. Nothing living could be seen. “Must be my imagination again” thought the girl, trying to comfort herself, but with no success. The feeling got stronger with each step taken, someone was certainly there, watching. “Who’s there” shouted the teenager turning around swiftly, hopping to see the stalker. Nobody could be seen or herd, and this began to worry Nova.
However, she kept on, wishing that maybe the feeling would go away.

Now, Nova was super close to home, and the feeling was still there. “Who in blazes is there” shouted the girl again, and also turning around. Finally, a glimpse of the follower was seen. It looked like a women, however the teen couldn’t be sure. “Nova Nuit, right” asked the stanger, in a feminine voice. The girl didn’t know what to answer. Was the women over there a stalker, a killer? Finally she managed to say a “Yes, yes I am”
The lady then approached rather slowly. Her sunny blonde hair matched the sky blue eyes she had, and they didn’t seem to go with her C.I..A style outfit well. The teen bean to think. The only people who ever wore them suites were….the P.G.A! Nova almost shouted at that realization. What did they want with her, had she committed a crime or interfered with one of their plans? “We need your assistance, the P.G.A does, follow me, I won’t harm you” she said simply and began the head north. “Why, how, what’s going on?” asked the teenager super confused. What in blazes did they want from her?
“Everything will be explained once we arrive, now come” she responded calmly, however there was a sense of impatience in the last part. Nova didn`t know what to do. Aunt said never to go with strangers, but P.G.A agents were never mentioned. In the end, she chose to go with the women.

After some walking and doubtful feelings on Nova’s part, they finally reached an abandoned looking building. All of a sudden, she wished that she had let her Skitty or Minun out, they’d give Nova more defense. “We’re here” said the womam, with a small smile on her face.

OOC sorry this toke so long, I was trying to make it just right.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 11-13-2007, 02:28 PM
Judith Offline
Amateur Trainer

OOC~// While Exophi's away, I'll be bunnying Dimiri Locust (with permission, of course). From what I know, he's away for around five or so days. But I recieved his PM pretty late (I was away in spiritual camp for the weekend he sent it to me), so I'm quite sure he'll be back by the day after tomorrow at the latest. And apologies, in advance, if I don't stick to character - I tried, though, really, I did.

Percy murmured an almost envious sigh as Ellen experimented with her new P.O.V.D. Her Quilava sniffed about the white void, letting Ellen see his adventure with intimate closeness. She zipped her jacket open and pointed to the younger trainer, letting Dimitri get a good look at them.

“Why can’t you be like that?” She interrogated her Ralts.

“I dunno. Maybe they went to obedience school?” He shrugged the question off nonchalantly and ducked into a fold of jacket, out of sight from his trainer.

She glowered; steam almost rising from her ears. Her cheeks and ears were flushing a brilliant fuchsia, and her teeth grinded with the noise level of a steam engine.

“Missus Percy, please try your P.O.V.D on,”

Percy stared up at Orbis. The stoic man stared at her with an emotionless gaze, the same face Percy would have used on stage to tell her audience ‘this is the part of the play where you listen when we talk’. She called it her ‘perfect face’, because it was simply flawless; not a whit of feeling showed, hiding your thoughts from anybody who hoped to find them in your expression.

It was ‘perfect’ for fooling her husband, Terry, when she was feeling upset and didn’t want to pass on the depression bug. It was ‘perfect’ for hiding the fact that she hated corndogs whenever she was offered one. It was ‘perfect’ for making Terry’s Pokemon think she wasn’t mad at them (Dimitri could always read her mind, though). And it was also ‘perfect’ on Orbis to make her listen to the strange P.G.A administrator.

She got the hint.

Inside his trainer’s jacket, Dimitri stared uncomfortably as Percy carefully unwrapped her package, taking out what looked like half of pair of specs. For a moment the Ralts thought it was broken. The little device was tinted like sunglasses, only with tiny, intricate details, like knobs and buttons. It seemed lovely, smoothed and waxed, coloured Chartreuse; the colours of sunlight on leaves. He didn’t have to be a genius to guess it was Percy’s favourite – that was the color of the ‘bowl’ on his head.

“Now, pick a Pokemon of yours.” Percy gave a raised brow. He wasn’t being specific enough. “Any one you’d like to see through its eyes. But choose wisely, you can only make the choice once. Any more than that, and you may have some… questionable… backfires.”

Percy nodded, but set the device down on the table. “I don’t know about this. I mean, I already know what my Pokemon are feeling…”

“Ah! Yes, yes, of course. Persephone Jesu was registered in the database for ‘Psychic trainers’.” Orbis nodded profusely, his detached facade falling to a fanboyish joy. “You can read the minds of your Pokemon, can’t you?”

She blushed. It was her special talent. Other people were better at battling, or contests, but Percy shone when it came to understanding Pokemon. They talked to her. People were harder to read, though. But when she tried to hear Ellen, she felt a wonderful vibe of kindness, followed by an image of the girl, alone, flooded with anguish… too complicated for her to interpret.

“Go on,” by the time she stumbled out of thought, Orbis had returned to his normal, aloof self. He urged her with his hands, the same movement a parent makes when he props his baby up, to show it how to walk. “Even though you may know what you Pokemon think, do you know what they see? The Black Lights that are to be captured are only detectable by Pokemon. You’ll need all their help.”

He was right. Percy looked at Dimitri in her jacket pleadingly. “Will you help me?” She whispered in a beg. He simply shook his head, the rest of his childlike body shivering with it, his eyes wide at the device. “No way – it’s scary…” She couldn’t blame him, though, she wouldn’t have like a machine probing her eyeballs for her sight.

“It’s alright.” She gave him a pat. As much as she hated him, he was her Pokemon, and no one could understand him better than she could. She turned to her husband’s Pokemon.

“Crobat?” The four-winged bat flattened himself to a wall, looking afraid and shy.

Nevermore rolled his eyes, and fluttered up from his roost, landing on the table next to Percy. “You cowardly ninnies.” He scolded them, not harshly, but not jokingly either. “I’ll do it, then.”

Percy sat bolt upright.

“You mean it?” The Honchkrow could only nod vaguely.

“Yes, yes, now get on with it,”

And with that, the device lit up, and an image formed on the lens. Nevermore had given her his eyes.

“Frenzy Plant!”

They’re going to break down the door! Dimitri’s eyes widened with the thought. Slipping in his grasp, Sorrow looked over her father’s shoulder – what was the big deal about the door? He never paid it that much attention before…

WHAM.

He could hear the snapping vines and roots working outside. The heavy oak did its job and held – Dimitri could tell they were being modest, if they really wanted to let lose a broadside, the door would have been reduced to sawdust by now. Madly audible outside were loud cracks, snaps, and painful splintering; he knew they were taking it out on his fence – tricking him to think they were having problem with breaking down the door, lulling him into false security.

WHAM.

A Wood Hammer attack hit the door. Again and again – BOOM, WHAM, BOOM, BOOM – like the drumbeats that rallied warriors into battle. The door had started giving way, a nail holding the rivets in place knocked itself out of place, whizzing madly away into the air. It ricocheted against the ceiling and landed between Dimitri’s feet; the warped piece of metal, bent, dented and disfigured beyond all recognition, rolled dead on the linoleum. That could have been him.

WHAM.

Again. Getting back to his senses, he scrabbled away from the door, through the kitchen, slipping the Pokegear into his vest Pocket. Sorrow had made immense progress in slipping out of his grasp; her long, ribbon-like tail trailing along the floor, her chin was at his knee, threatening to fall out of his grasp. With a heave, he boosted the Kyogre onto his shoulder, feeling the muscles stretch in defiance – much of her leaned over his side, making his run lopsided.

“Octillery! Come!” There was no use hiding anymore. The red octopus seemed to wring herself inside out, letting loose a thick cloud of dirty, black smoke. Smokescreen. Swiftly and silently, she slithered, close to the ground, under the protection of her barrier.

WHAM.

Dimitri ran through the hallway, at the other end was his back door – salvation. He knew the moment the front door went down, the agents would catch him even faster than he could run, his only hope was through the door.

He was panting, short of breath from a vile concoction of fear, running, and carrying Sorrow in a fireman’s lift. Octillery ran ahead of him, snapping the door open with a tentacle; he was almost there… just a few more steps…

He stopped.

In the doorway, silhouetted by moonlight, was the figure of another person. How stupid of him! They must have known about the back door, too…

But there was only one of them. Forcing himself to come closer, he saw whom he was up against – a young man, barely twenty, with long, blood red hair in a ponytail. The P.G.A logo was nowhere to be found on his black-and-red jacket. A Sneasel sat atop his shoulder, looking aged but still feisty. He could easily beat this boy; win him in a tussle and make a break for it, but something made him hold back. There was something familiar about him…

Looking down, at the boy’s belt, Dimitri widened his eyes – in a Pokeball, looking rather miffed to be contained, sat the same Ho-Oh from four years before… It squawked petulantly, rapping the red sphere with its beak.

HOW-OWLD!

And his mind traveled back four years ago – in Beryl city. It was a rainy morning, and in a little diner, this very boy had sat across the table, listening with his hands folded and a baby Ho-Oh in the seat next to him. Now, the boy put a gloved hand on the man, just like he tried to do before, with a look of promise in his silver eyes.

“Mister Locust? It’s me, Phoenix.”

OOC~// Wow! Was that dues-ex-machina (French term: unexpected - but too unbelievable - good twist) or what? Do you want me to post a bio for Pheonix? I roleplayed as him for the last roleplay I was with Dimitri Locust - {here's a link as reference}. It's also the rp in which Locust gets his Kyogre, Sorrow.

I apologize for the Ho-Oh, but I promise, in the few posts Phoenix will be in, he won't even touch the bird. I used Iris (that's its name) to jumpstart memory and for that purpose only.

"To talk of many things:
Of cabbages—and kings—
Old 11-15-2007, 02:11 AM
Exophi Offline

OOC: Oh no! I forgot to tell you that the pokemon at the door was a Meganium! Now it's doomed to be a Torterra!

IC:"Mister Locust? it's me, Phoenix."

The surprise encounter hit Dimitri like a sack of bricks. However, the young man's visit was not nearly as the visit from the PGA was going to be.

Wham.

The sturdy door finally gave way to the might of continual assault by Wood Hammer. The hinges snapped from their places in the wall and ricocheted off other faces of the hallway, letting looks sharp pangs when they struck metal. Despite the fact that nothing was holding it in place anymore the heavy oak wood stayed upright.

Wham.

No longer attached to the doorframe, the thick piece of lumber flew down the hallway. It cut through the smokescreen Octillery has laid. A thud sounded as it crashed into the back of Dimitri's head. Sorrow had almost been hit by the board, but luckily she had slid down from the 'fireman's lift' slightly.

His vision and hearing faltered as his skull made contact with the weighty projectile. Unable to see properly, Dimitri fell to the floor of his house, still clutching Sorrow tightly. The collision had dazed him so badly that he wasn't even sure if his head really hurt anymore.

The silhouette of Phoenix still stood in outside the back door of Dimitri's house. His hand looked like it was outstretched in a gesture of aid. All of the stars behind him blurred, and so did the young man's face. Seraphicera, his Sneasle, was almost invisible because of the fogged vision.

The voice of one of the PGA shouted. Dimitri couldn't understand which one they were or what they were saying. Gunfire cracked, leaving a ringing in the air. The Ho-oh bearing trainer bolted out of sight. Then Dimitri's vision totally faded.

The steps of heavy boots pounded against the linoleum floor as the male PGA ran over to Dimitri. At this range, the trainer could still hear what his assailants were saying.

"Oh crud," Bruce mumbled, taking a hold of Sorrow. "We've got a problem here Myra."

He attempted lifting the Kyogre away from her father, but the little whale began crying in fear. Who was this man? Why was he trying to take her? Dimitri had warned Sorrow countless times about the brutality of other humans. She wailed loudly, trying to call for help from Octillery or anyone else.

Myra dashed into the room, "What was that?" She gasped after catching sight of the legendary. "This'll be hard to explain back at HQ."

Dimitri missed the rest of their conversation. He blacked out just as Octillery was tearing Sorrow out of Bruce's grasp.
Old 11-19-2007, 03:12 AM
Experienced Trainer

Is that Orbis guy for real? Ellen thought. Can Percy really read pokemon's minds? What if she can read my mind!? a cold expression covered her face like a large sheet of ice. She shook the feeling off, and stood up.

Orbis, with his almost perfectly expressionless face, pointed to a door almost shaped like a large Pidgey. "Miss Ellen, Missus Percy, in that door is a P.O.V.D. training facility. You can practice with the new device, get a feeling of what it is like to see what a pokemon sees. There are three tests. Test One: Box Test. Your pokemon will have to go through a large maze of boxes. On some boxes there are riddles. Things that you, the trainer, would know and that your pokemon does not. You must tell them the anwsers over the P.A. System. Test Two: Battle Test. Your pokemon will be sent into a large dome and will have to battle two other pokemon that are weaker. The catch is that you will not be in the same room. You must communicate over the P.A. system. Test Three: You will find out when you get there."

Orbis gave a smug look, then went to his usual 'I'm at work, don't bug me' state, and walked to the door. "You will take the test at different times. Ellen, you are first."

"Huh? Why me?" Ellen seemed puzzled. Percy seemed more used to the new software, she had a better failuer/survival ratio.

"You will see..." With that, he spun on his heel, an action he used too often, and opened the door. Ellen shrugged, and walked into the room.

OOC: Hey, sorry i havent been posting, ill be posting as little more often now. I'd finish this section, but i gtg... AGAIN xD

('-(O-('-'Q)
Old 11-22-2007, 06:10 AM
Exophi Offline

IC: "You're in the PGA's custody now, Mr. Locust." This was the female's voice. Not that the speaker's gender affected the sting Dimitri felt due to his head injury. "I am Agent Arakaki, and my partner Agent Kassel."

Arakaki? He strained his aching mind to try and remember where he had hear that name before. The girl's name seemed to be connected to lost memories of Team Rocket somehow; them and Saori Shinjiro. Dimitri's head ached. He could barely remember the events of the night so far let alone the events of. He opened his eyes, but pain tore through his head and he shut them tightly.

Wherever he was, the air was cooler than it had been in Pyrite Village. He felt around. Someone had placed him on a thin mattress on the floor. But not the floor of his own home. This ground was cold and cement.

Remembering Sorrow, Dimitri's body flinched with fear. "What have you done with my Kyogre?" Shouting was unbelievably painful, but there were more important things than his own comfort right now. With his eyes still closed, Dimitri rose from the floor. "Give it back, now," he demanded determinedly.

"We have our orders Mr. Locust," Myra Arakaki explained calmly. "Your Kyogre will only be returned to you should you complete this mission successfully."

Mission? None of this made sense. They had no right to take away Kyogre, and Dimitri knew that for certain. His feelings made him think of how other trainers must have felt after Team Rocket robbed them of their companions.

Bruce Kassel grabbed Dimitri by the shoulders and led him along a narrow corridor. A switch was flicked.

"Hello." The recording stalled, and a different person's voice came on for a single word, "Dimitri." "This message is from PGA, and you are needed. Project 4YUI-2 has escaped Facility 55, and has begun to reproduce. Project 4YUI-2 , Black Light, is dangerous and deadly. You will not be able to recognize the Black Light, unless you use device 667-FFG, which you will receive at Facility 55. The device links your mind with a pokémon of your choice's optical vision. Your pokémon will quite literally become a new set of eyes. This device only works once. Your mind will only be able to access this pokémon’s optical vision, so choose wisely. You will also be given Device 44-2, which is a small capturing orb that contains black light. You will have to weaken the black light first, however."

Dimitri had heard enough. He reached for where he thought the switch had been and turned it off. "Give me my Kyogre."

Agent Kassel shoved Dimitri from behind before saying, "Have you not heard this message before? It was supposed to be sent to your PokéGear?"

"PokéGear don't receive signals from across continents well. That's why they came up with the PokéNav." At least this explained one mystery. Dimitri now knew the reason his device had been acting up. "If I don't get back my Kyogre, I'm not doing anything for the PGA," he assured Kassel.

"You're going to have to negotiate something out with Orbis then," Myra Arakaki spoke softly from somewhere in the room. "We're not high up enough to work out any kind of deals with you. That's what Orbis is here for."

Dimitri growled, "Take me to him then."

"Fine," the two agents snapped unanimously.

OOC: I'm soo disapointed with this post... I'll do better next time, promise!