Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Old 03-29-2004, 11:31 PM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Agent Orange
Default Re: Dream Thread

XD XD XD XD XD

LOL!

What did you drink that night?

XD
Old 03-29-2004, 11:51 PM
Pink Yoshi Offline
Master Trainer

A whole ton of Sprite!

...or it could be the sea water

IMG is one letter away from OMG. ...Odd.
Old 03-29-2004, 11:57 PM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Agent Orange

LOL.

Sufing accident?

I only see the ocean like 4 or 5 times a year. :P
Old 03-30-2004, 01:01 AM
Jisaku the Dragon Tamer Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Jisaku the Dragon Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Emperor
Hey, anybody dreams about flying in your dreams? I used to like until a year ago or so. It was usualy that I levitated with psychic power or it just were the free falls and they say that people are growing when they are flying in their dreams, but I just turned 21 so, I will not fly in my dreams anymore, lol!
I have lots of flying dreams; i enjoy them immensly. I don't really levitate though; I have wings in place of my arms. It's so awesome; I can feel my feathers and wing resistance/drag. (I have vivid dreams)

In this one, I was flying along the edge of a cliff overlooking the ocean. I remember it being gray with big, frothing waves because a storm was coming; the sky was also gray. I remember trying to fly really high so I could dive really fast. There was one of those speed-clocking decive things they have sometimes along roads for cars. I clocked 30mph the first time, but the second, it started raining and I couldn't fly as high. I also completely missed the clocking device; flew right over it.
Old 03-30-2004, 01:04 AM
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Emperor
Hey, anybody dreams about flying in your dreams? I used to like until a year ago or so. It was usualy that I levitated with psychic power or it just were the free falls and they say that people are growing when they are flying in their dreams, but I just turned 21 so, I will not fly in my dreams anymore, lol!
I have lots of flying dreams; i enjoy them immensly. I don't really levitate though; I have wings in place of my arms. It's so awesome; I can feel my feathers and wind resistance/drag. (I have vivid dreams)

In this one, I was flying along the edge of a cliff overlooking the ocean. I remember it being gray with big, frothing waves because a storm was coming; the sky was also gray. I remember trying to fly really high so I could dive really fast. There was one of those speed-clocking decive things they have sometimes along roads for cars. I clocked 30mph the first time, but the second, it started raining and I couldn't fly as high. I also completely missed the clocking device; flew right over it.
Old 03-30-2004, 01:08 AM
New Trainer

Okay, I really didn't mean to post that twice.
Old 03-30-2004, 02:15 AM
silverfrost Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to silverfrost Send a message via MSN to silverfrost Send a message via Yahoo to silverfrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jisaku the Dragon Tamer
I have lots of flying dreams; i enjoy them immensly. I don't really levitate though; I have wings in place of my arms. It's so awesome; I can feel my feathers and wind resistance/drag. (I have vivid dreams)

x_x; That's cool, but weird... @_@

Hm, I haven't had too many flying dreams, actually. I remember having one where my friends and I had to go and save someone... so we flew to this house together to help them. I don't really remember it in much more detail than that, lol.