Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-09-2007, 02:22 AM
Shade Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default close please

The Story So Far...
Earth. Our final threshold. Our last prize, our only home known to mankind. It is our destiny to protect her and never surrender her. It is 6 months after the destruction of all the Halos, Master Chief and The Arbiter succeeded in activating the ring and decimating all the remaining structures of hell. The Covenant defeated, the Prophet of Truth killed, and without a leader, the last of them fled, never to be seen for this short period of time....until now. A massive new, brandly built Covenant Fleet engaged the blockade surrounding Earth. Led by the vicious brutes, they are greater in numbers and even more powerful than before. The Humans called for help, The Arbiter and the Elites came with their fleet to assist their allies. But is their help alone enough to stop them? Master Chief and Cortana were found, 2 months after the destruction of the rings, floating in space. Lord Hood, the General of the UNSC, sent a rescue party to retrieve them, but on their way back to Earth, a unbelieveable sight blinded them: 3 new Halos, cramped together, drifting apart slowly, 3 Halos that survived the blast from the others. Mark I, Mark II, and Mark III are their given names. The Chief, Cortana, and the Marines retrieved new orders: to investigate the rings and shut them down (destroy them). On the surface of Mark I, they meet Covenant Forces who fight them back. With the Elites and the Arbiter fighting alongside the Humans at Earth and the Chief somewhere on Mark I, hidden in space, hope seems lost, and humanity diminished.

Role Playing

You must choose a side in this new war, whether you fight with the humans or with the evil Covenant, your task is simple: win, at all costs. Main characters like Master Chief anthe Arbiter are NPC's. Here they are:

Playable Characters

One thing that the UNSC never had before were fully-trained Spartans. They did, but all of them were lost or killed. In this RP, you are able to become a Spartan, once proven yourself in combat. You are given mulitple muscular enhancers, as well as featured enhancers, like height and weight. You are equipped with the gear almost similar to Master Chief's. If you play on the Alliance side, I will message you when you can become a Spartan, but only when I see fit to make you one. You must start out as a Marine first. These characters are only available to the Alliance side.

The Marines are the basic form of soldiers in the UNSC, basic to the Spartans, at least. The new technology of enhancing a Marine to a Spartan is their most beloved dream. They fight hard, harder than ever against the Covenant due to the loss of many of them in the past war. They are equipped with many different types of weapons and gear, making them valuable in combat. These characters are only available to the Alliance Side.

The brutal Elites. Former servants of war to the Covenant, they now distinquish thereselves as their own civilization. Bigger, faster, and stronger than Marines, they prove lethal in any situation. Led by The Arbiter, they are more military-minded and much more experienced. These characters are only available to the Alliance Side.

The evil Brutes, new main infantry of the Covenant, they surpass Elites in strength by far and are much more powerful. The Brutes took matters into their own hands after Truth was killed. They fled with a fleet and reconstructed everything on Mark I, II, and III. Their mission is to wipe everything out, and make themselves rulers of the galaxy. These characters are only available to The Covenant side.

Although thought to be weak, worthless beings, they have progressed into savage warriors. Grunts used to run away leaderless, but now, they stand and fight, under the harsh training of the Brutes, they may not be as big but they certainly do quite as much damage. These characters are only available to The Covenant side.

The secondary infantry of the Covenant, Jackals are mostly scouts or long ranged troops. They snipe, steal, and raid enemy forces. Also trained by the Brutes, they travel alone unless together in small numbers. They use Snipers and Carbines along with an Energy Shield that assists them in combat. These characters are only available to The Covenant side.

The fiercesome troops of the Covenant. The Hunters are the only ones that out-match the Brutes and are giant, strong beings that travel alone or in pairs. They were rarely seen on the battlefield, but now, they fight in groups and are seen more than ever. They resemble even Spartans, and can easily kill one if they get in their way. These characters are only available to The Covenant side.

Drones, mercenaries to the Covenant. They travel in swarms, hundreds, maybe thousands at a time. They are extremely weak and can be killed almost instantly if shot once. But their lightning speed and advanced agility make them tough targets, especially if their also shooting at you. These characters are only available to The Covenant side.

Mark I, II, III

The 3 remaining Halos, Mark I, II, and III are very different installations than the last forerunner faculties. They are larger, and their conditions are majestic. They are together, miles apart, but can be seen together, floating beside the stars. The Covenant constructed a new High Charity city, and what is very unusual about the rings, they are attracted to the energy and orbit around the massive city ship. Mark I is the smallest of the 3 rings, it is mostly covered in deserts, it's weather is hot and it never rains on the ring. Mark II, however, contains thousands of mountain ranges and forests. It rains a lot as well on some parts of the ring, but the mountains tower even higher than Mt. Everest, on Earth. Mark III is the most unusual and unexplored. Oceans cover it's surface along with a bunch of islands like the first Halo. But a mysterious aura floats around there, and there may be even a life-form there residing deep with it's core.

Rules and In-Depth Role Playing
  • No All-Powerful characterization. (Ultimate rampages, immortality, and precise shooting-otherwise never missing a burst of fire).
  • No Swearing.
  • Be kind and fair to other RPer's.
  • Any Questions? Go to our discussion page.
  • No God-Modding.
  • Obey regular rules, and no chatting in the actual Role Playing thread.
  • See guides to RP'ing if unsure about actions.

Death and Dying
If your character dies at some point in the RP, I'm sorry to say, but he/she is dead and cannot return. Role Players can kill other Rper's characters if done so fairly and realistically. If you attack them, they must recieve time to post back, countering your moves until someone falls and is beaten. You can also kill NPC's like Master Chief or The Arbiter but, it is not recommended, because they are very strong and your chances of defeating them alone are 1/100000000. If your character dies, you may re-create another, and you may change sides if you wish. If your character was a Spartan, say if you were on the Alliance, and he died, after all that hard work in becoming one, you may start out as a Spartan again when you re-create another character unless you change sides. You lose all former status from your previous character if you change sides, meaning you start over as a mere recruit. You are limited to 3 characters, if all of them are killed, you must leave the RP unfortuneatly.

More Information
  • If you are part of the Alliance, you can either start out on the fleet blockade at Earth, fighting the Covenant, or on the surface, fighting the Covenant there.
  • You can't start out alongside with Master Chief, so don't ask.
Traveling
When you are traveling, here are the time periods to get to each location:
  • 5-10 posts to get to Mark I, II, and III from Earth and back.
  • 1-3 posts to get from the blockade to Earth's surface and back.
  • Overall, it should take at least 2 posts in traveling to a different location in space, but traveling is also highly reguarded while on the surface of Earth or the rings. NO TELEPORTING.
  • Just be very realistic about this RP.

Applications
  • Character's name:
  • Race (Brute, Marine, Drone):
  • Alignment (Alliance OR The Covenant):
  • Character's age: (Covenant citizens live a long time, up to 200 years):
  • Physical Appearance (Scars, loss of limbs, hair color, eye color, ect.):
  • Background (Give some life-experience information):

The Alliance
-Ryan 118, Spartan (Played by: Shade)
-Ye'yende, Elite (Played by: Bulletangel)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
The Covenant
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

We won't be starting this Role Play until each spot on both side is filled (20 on each side). So invite your friends so we can get started!

Banner made by Shade
[Vpp Stats]
[The Cycle: Battle Kanto]

Last edited by Shade; 11-19-2007 at 03:58 AM.
Old 11-09-2007, 03:45 AM
Bulletangel Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Halo: Eternal War

Sorry if im not meant to be posting now, but i'd kill to be in this RP.

Do we need a sign up sheet, perhaps?

...under construction...
-Paired with Hazmat Forever-

Old 11-09-2007, 03:54 AM
Shade Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulletangel View Post
Sorry if im not meant to be posting now, but i'd kill to be in this RP.

Do we need a sign up sheet, perhaps?
Haha, thats awesome, been working on this all night, I just finished it, start signing up!

Banner made by Shade
[Vpp Stats]
Old 11-09-2007, 04:22 AM
Shade Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Halo: Eternal War ~Massive Role Play!~

Excuse me for my double post but this is my application, so you may use it as an example. I start out as a Spartan because I'm head of this RP, but like I said, any of you who join the Alliance can be a Spartan once I see it fit to make you one.

Character's name: Ryan 118 (Last name unknown)

Race: Spartan 118

Alignment: The Alliance, UNSC.

Character's age: 28

Physical Appearance: Ryan has brown hair and bright green eyes. He is cleanly-shaven and has a few small scars on his chest. He is very athletic and strong, as well as fast. No one has ever seen his face in combat because he is a Spartan. He keeps his Mark V armor on all the time when in battle and never removes it. (The Mark V armor is what Master Chief has in Halo 1).

Background: Ryan was born on the planet Harvest, long before the Fall of Reach. He was trained as a Spartan in secrecy, keepng him away from regular training and recieving specialized combative training himself. He was the last known Spartan created after Master Chief, but wasn't known at all. He managed to reach Earth after being in orbit for many years, and came in contact wth Lord Hood, as Master Chief was on Delta Halo (Halo 2 time). He was placed in a cryo-tube on Earth and was to be kept away until he was needed. Only Lord Hood and some world-leaders knew of this. He was finally released when the Brute Covenant Fleet engaged and is prepared to fight alongside the UNSC.

Banner made by Shade
[Vpp Stats]
Old 11-09-2007, 04:30 AM
Bulletangel Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
Haha, thats awesome, been working on this all night, I just finished it, start signing up!
Character's name:
Ye' yende

Race (Brute, Marine, Drone):
Ye' yende belongs to the all superior Elites

Alignment (Alliance OR The Covenant):
Ye' yende extends his services to the Alliances of Earth, under the rule of the Arbiter.

Character's age: (Covenant citizens live a long time, up to 200 years):
Ye' Yende, although extremely talented in his field of combat, Is at a very young age. At the youthful age of 25, he has been trained since birth by the strongest Elites of the squad.

Physical Appearance (Scars, loss of limbs, hair color, eye color, ect.):
Ye' Yende has unique marking lining his skin, usually a light blue, but when battling, a vibrant crimson. His eyes are a brilliant shade of gold, and with his athletic lithe build, he has the ability to move at extreme speeds. Armoured in the basic elite garms, he used to be an Honour Guard for the covenant before discharged to make room for the brutes. Skilled in the art of the sword, and especially skilled at sniping and close range combat, he's an all rounder elite that can serve in any position needed.

Background (Give some life-experience information):
Apon serving in the Elite battilion, he was charged as the youngest Honour Guard to protect the holy Prophets. But when majority of the Elite's were dishonestly discharged, he returned to his older fleet, where he set a permanent vendetta against every kind of brute. When the internal war broke out between the two races, Ye' Yende emerged victorious with many a slain Brutes behind him. As soon as the untiy between the Earth Forces and the Elites was bound by the ever strong Arbiter, Ye' Yende served as a squad captain in order to aid the humans in destroying the offending Covenant and ensure the peace and safety of the quadrant. Not hesitating to dive into the midst of the fray, he is a heroic and respected symbol amongst his allies.

Very loyal and trusting of his freinds, he will do what he can to protect both his elites, and the Marines who work aside him.

I'll write more about his personality later on =)

...under construction...
-Paired with Hazmat Forever-

Last edited by Bulletangel; 11-09-2007 at 04:33 AM.
Old 11-09-2007, 04:36 AM
Shade Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: (SU) Halo: Eternal War ~Massive Role Play!~

Very well done, Bulletangel. I'm sure my character will be happy fighting alongside yours. If you have any friends that like RP's, invite them!

Banner made by Shade
[Vpp Stats]
Old 11-09-2007, 09:44 AM
pestilence005 Offline

Exclamation Re: (SU) Halo: Eternal War ~Massive Role Play!~

Character's name: Ridik Mars Carr

Race: Human Marine

Character's age: 43

Physical Appearance: Ridik has black hair and pale Blue eyes. He has a slight stuble and has a single vertical scar across his right eye. he's fast ,accurate and silent. he undergoes spec-op missions at night.

background: born in america he started working as a hitman at the age of 25 he lived sucsessfully untill he was set up and caught, but insted of being sent to jail he was given the oppertunity to give a lifetime of survice to the UNSC forces which he quickly took up. he is now a new recruit defending earth from threats such as the covodent. you may find him moving through biuldings sighlently taking out "sleepers" with his silenced weponry.
Old 11-09-2007, 12:00 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Character's name: Dashivk Neksanu
Race (Brute, Marine, Drone): Brute
Alignment (Alliance OR The Covenant): Covenant
Character's age: (Covenant citizens live a long time, up to 200 years): 123
Physical Appearance (Scars, loss of limbs, hair color, eye color, ect.): http://the-junkyard.net/images/chara...char_brute.jpg<- Has Red armor, and has scars all over his face.
Background (Give some life-experience information): Dashivk is a long-time server in the war, fighting on the Frontline, and had been on Halo and Halo 2, but escaped narrowly with his life. His friend, Laniksh is the person who saved his life, finding a Human ship that could still fly, and escaping from the planet. He is finally glad to of survived on Halo 2, and for some unknown reason, doesn't trust Drones entirely.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.

Last edited by Kaioo; 11-09-2007 at 10:46 PM.
Old 11-09-2007, 10:36 PM
Shade Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Ok, I'll put you in Marine.

As for you, Kaioo. I cannot accept yours. You shouldn't have two for one, you were bad enough with one character in TOJ. Also, please delete those massive pictures of the Brutes. Pick one character, delete those pictures, and then I might accept you.

Banner made by Shade
[Vpp Stats]
Old 11-09-2007, 10:47 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

I edited it. Hope it's alright, and good luck with the RP.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 11-10-2007, 04:15 PM
Shade Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I'll add you guys to the list later, find more people!

Banner made by Shade
[Vpp Stats]
Old 11-13-2007, 11:48 PM
General Bonkers Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: (SU) Halo: Eternal War

Halo! May be we can make at least one work out. -raises his right eyebrow-

Character's name: Lieutenant Commander Kurt-051 Ambrose

Race: Spartan-051

Character's age: 29

Physical Appearance: With his Hazel eyes and Brown hair, Kurt stands at a towering 6'3", as do all of the Spartans. Because Kurt has seen such battles as Reach and even Harvest, he has many scars from the plasma pistols the Covenant favors. Kurt prefers to where the MJOLNIR Armor the Dr.Cathrin Halsey gave him, and his graduating class of Spartans, after CPO Mendez had throughly trained them.

Background: Kurt graduated with the original class of SPARTAN-IIs. Kurt was much more social than the other Spartans, going to lengths to be friends with not only his fellow Spartans but also the support personnel who trained and aided them. Although some found this quality to be detrimental to his duties, he proved to be an able leader and often led the Green Team in training exercises. After graduating with the few Spartans, that hadn't been crippled from the Mental and Physical Augmentation, Kurt was in a Thruster pack malfunction which ended up leading him to be in charge of the Spartan-III Program, later ending up in the second class of the Spartan-III's being trained, which was a minor success because the whole regement was killed within their first few campaigns. Driven by the guilt of watching two generations of his SPARTAN-IIIs die in combat, he worked to protect them at any cost, taking extreme measures to ensure their survival.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:40 AM
pestilence005 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Bonkers View Post

Physical Appearance: With his Hazel eyes and Brown hair, Kurt stands at a towering 6'3", as do all of the Spartans. Because Kurt has seen such battles as Reach and even Harvest, he has many scars from the plasma pistols the Covenant favors. Kurt prefers to where the MJOLNIR Armor the Dr.Cathrin Halsey gave him, and his graduating class of Spartans, after CPO Mendez had throughly trained them.

Background: Kurt graduated with the original class of SPARTAN-IIs. Kurt was much more social than the other Spartans, going to lengths to be friends with not only his fellow Spartans but also the support personnel who trained and aided them. Although some found this quality to be detrimental to his duties, he proved to be an able leader and often led the Green Team in training exercises. After graduating with the few Spartans, that hadn't been crippled from the Mental and Physical Augmentation, Kurt was in a Thruster pack malfunction which ended up leading him to be in charge of the Spartan-III Program, later ending up in the second class of the Spartan-III's being trained, which was a minor success because the whole regement was killed within their first few campaigns. Driven by the guilt of watching two generations of his SPARTAN-IIIs die in combat, he worked to protect them at any cost, taking extreme measures to ensure their survival.
dude u cant start off as a spartan.
Old 11-16-2007, 02:25 AM
Shade Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Bonkers View Post

Sorry Bonkers, but to be a Spartan, you need to be a Marine first, please read over the characters again please.

Banner made by Shade
[Vpp Stats]