Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2007, 12:17 AM
Drift Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Default Re: The "New and Improved" Battling Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheScottMan View Post
Simply put: It would make it a lot easier for people to read. Hence, they will be more likely to read what you have to say. If you want to your opinion to be read, perhaps you shoudl stop blaming people and at least try to change it. I'm not saying for everyday posts, just the discussions.

Quote From An Anonymous Person: "If she expects to get any kind of respect, she should start by being polite to people instead of flaming everyone who says something that opposes her."
That's not very mod of you, Scott... I mean, the discussion is over. And this thread isn't really about my font and if people could read it or not. :P (Did someone say spam? :O)

If people want respect they should learn to read what I say and not oppose everything I say. And that wasn't very mature of you to post that quote.

I wasn't really flaming anyone. Just making a statement. Half that time I was agreeing with someone, but pointing out something I disagreed with.

Just like everyone else.

Atleast Loyal Arcanine knows how to end a situation and thread gracefully, like a mod should.

Maybe back. Maybe not.
Old 11-16-2007, 12:22 AM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

I'm making the point that you can't go around and talk to people and act like you're smarter and better, you have to actually show some respect if you want it. People disagreed with what you said when they didn't agree with it, it sounds like you want everyone to agree with you.

Like now, you're basically and obviously try to diss me. And I'm not in the mood for it. And hypocritical, I might say, as posting just to tell me that I'm dragging it out too long IS dragging it out too long. I'll admit it, but do you have the honesty to admit that you're doing the same thing you blame me for?

And when someone makes point after point saying "read what I say," then they had better make sure their font is readable.

And don't tell me how mods are supposed to act, thanks. I know plenty about it myself, without you telling me how I should be. Same thing with maturity.

It's one of those confrontational days where I just shouldn't post, LA, but I do anyways XD.

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Old 11-16-2007, 12:24 AM
Drift Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

This is getting pointless.

:)

If a mod could close this please, because LA was kind enough to solve the situation and not post gossip about me. ^^

Thanks! ^^

Maybe back. Maybe not.
Closed Thread