Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 11-15-2007, 12:10 AM
XxDarkSasukeUchiha86 Offline

Post Fullmetal Alchemist Fanfic

hey all im posting this fullmetal alchemist fan fic because well me and my friend made this like 1 or 2 summers ago so i got bored started typing it a few days ago so here it is enjoy

Chapter links:
VOLUME 1:
1: The Next FullMetal Alchemist

Last edited by XxDarkSasukeUchiha86; 11-24-2007 at 08:26 PM.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:29 AM
Razior Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Fullmetal Alchemist Fanfic

er...exuse me. Its not that I want to say anything bad or something..but this is a forum for POKEMON, and not Fullmetal Alchemist! Even though i'm a Fullmetal Alchemist Fan myself..maybe you should post this in another forum..
Old 11-19-2007, 06:53 AM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen

Razior, if you'd pay attention, you'd know that this board, the Other: Fan Fiction board, is meant for non-Pokemon related Fan Fiction only. If you look near the top of the screen, underneath the navigation bar and above the adds, you'll see a bar that describes this board, or any board you are in. So please, don't say anything like that unless you know everything that you are talking about.

So then, about the fanfic...I'd love to read it, XxDarkSasukeUchiha86, but the link just connects to the first page in this thread, and doesn't show any fanfic...
Old 11-24-2007, 07:56 PM
XxDarkSasukeUchiha86 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxys Trainer View Post
Razior, if you'd pay attention, you'd know that this board, the Other: Fan Fiction board, is meant for non-Pokemon related Fan Fiction only. If you look near the top of the screen, underneath the navigation bar and above the adds, you'll see a bar that describes this board, or any board you are in. So please, don't say anything like that unless you know everything that you are talking about.

So then, about the fanfic...I'd love to read it, XxDarkSasukeUchiha86, but the link just connects to the first page in this thread, and doesn't show any fanfic...
im not done with it yet and im kinda having problems so yeah anyway it will be up soon though