Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-11-2007, 06:43 PM
Lord94 Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon Island: Lockdown! (SU)

May I ask what the limit will be?
Old 11-11-2007, 06:47 PM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kecleonfan666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord94 View Post
May I ask what the limit will be?
An unlimited amount of people may sign up, but no second char.s unless your first dies.

Old 11-11-2007, 06:58 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Send a message via AIM to Stinky

Wow, I go away yesterday, and you're already that far into the RP.

Name: Sukat Ska
Age: 13 (Assuming that Pokemon age like humans and not like dogs)
Species: Stunky

Appearance: Sukat looks like most other Stunkys. He is about a foot tall, and weighs about 40 pounds. His main body is dark purple, but he has a tan stripe running down the middle of his back from between his ears to the tip of his tail. His tail sticks straight up in the air and is fringed on the edges. On each of his four paws, Sukat has three small claws, save for his back left one, which fell of due to being stuck in a rock. Sukat’s face is rounded, save for a small indention at the bottom, separating his cheeks. Each of his cheeks looks like a pear, with a small pair of whiskers sticking straight out. His ears are small and are a reddish-brown color. His eyes are located at the top of his cheeks, and in the middle of those is his nose, which looks like a small reddish-brown seed.

Personality: How Sukat is very optimistic, always smiling and happy. He was picked on when he was younger, making him afraid of "big" people. He is easily angered, but is easy to calm down. Sukat is very smart, and was revered as one of the smartest Pokemon for his age. He is always on time for everything, and is a very good student earning him the title of being an honor student. He is very kind and is against being rude, but can be a rogue at times. He is a loving person and cares much for his family, and will endanger himself to get those he loves out of trouble. Sukat will defend his thoughts and beliefs at any cost. Sukat hates it when people take his belongings, causing him to lose his temper.

Biography: Sukat was born and raised in the Root Village. He went to a small school where he learned basic skills and tactics. His parents owned a small perfume shop, (oh, the irony) and they often reaped the rewards by going in lengthy vacations. On one recent vacation, Sukat and his family were heading back from a trip to a lake, when they heard noises around them in the woods. Upon looking around, some savage Growlithe were found. The Skas were chased, and in that chase, Sukat got his paw stuck in between some rocks. Pulling hard, he managed to escape, although he lost his claw on that foot.

Role Playing Example: The Second Great Ninja War
Other: Stunky is extremely pwnful. =3

Meh, not my best sign-up.
Old 11-11-2007, 07:03 PM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canis Lupus View Post
Wow, I go away yesterday, and you're already that far into the RP.

Name: Sukat Ska
Age: 13 (Assuming that Pokemon age like humans and not like dogs)
Species: Stunky

Appearance: Sukat looks like most other Stunkys. He is about a foot tall, and weighs about 40 pounds. His main body is dark purple, but he has a tan stripe running down the middle of his back from between his ears to the tip of his tail. His tail sticks straight up in the air and is fringed on the edges. On each of his four paws, Sukat has three small claws, save for his back left one, which fell of due to being stuck in a rock. Sukat’s face is rounded, save for a small indention at the bottom, separating his cheeks. Each of his cheeks looks like a pear, with a small pair of whiskers sticking straight out. His ears are small and are a reddish-brown color. His eyes are located at the top of his cheeks, and in the middle of those is his nose, which looks like a small reddish-brown seed.

Personality: How Sukat is very optimistic, always smiling and happy. He was picked on when he was younger, making him afraid of "big" people. He is easily angered, but is easy to calm down. Sukat is very smart, and was revered as one of the smartest Pokemon for his age. He is always on time for everything, and is a very good student earning him the title of being an honor student. He is very kind and is against being rude, but can be a rogue at times. He is a loving person and cares much for his family, and will endanger himself to get those he loves out of trouble. Sukat will defend his thoughts and beliefs at any cost. Sukat hates it when people take his belongings, causing him to lose his temper.

Biography: Sukat was born and raised in the Root Village. He went to a small school where he learned basic skills and tactics. His parents owned a small perfume shop, (oh, the irony) and they often reaped the rewards by going in lengthy vacations. On one recent vacation, Sukat and his family were heading back from a trip to a lake, when they heard noises around them in the woods. Upon looking around, some savage Growlithe were found. The Skas were chased, and in that chase, Sukat got his paw stuck in between some rocks. Pulling hard, he managed to escape, although he lost his claw on that foot.

Role Playing Example: The Second Great Ninja War
Other: Stunky is extremely pwnful. =3

Meh, not my best sign-up.
But it checks out, accepted, please feel free to immerse yourself into the plot freely, and for the record, every time I revived this Pokemon Island went this fast. You should have seen the original, it was almost as active as the DCC :O
Old 11-11-2007, 09:24 PM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Caecity

Well I'm done I could do better but I really wanna join.. please sparre me.!

C a e c i t y -- The blindness {{of love.}}

JentleViolence, my p a i r.
Empoleonx2, my former s o u l.

Old 11-11-2007, 09:42 PM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empoleonx2 View Post
Kekky you got to reserve me..:P I can't think of which pokemon I want to be..:[

Name: Empire/Emp
Species: ..Speedy but powerful.. Aerodactyl!
Appareance: A big flying dinosaur duh!
Personality: Speaks when he feels like it. Emp is never timid, he'll always step up to the plate if needed. Empire hates to be bossed around, if you do boss him around there's always a Hyper beam coming your way. Empire loves to boast, and bask in his glory. Though he hates when other people/pokemon brag about their win. Speaking his mind his one of his flaws, getting angry is another. He believes that he should get what he wants, that moment. Empire something can be considerate but other times his harsh and doesn't care for others. Empire loves to be known as the " Dyansty Warrior" or as 'Prince'. Empire will kill alleys if there in the way of his goals. Murder is jst another part of life, to Emp that is.
Biography:
1-Empire Birth.
Empire was born a spoiled child his mother and father where the most powerful Aerodactyl's alive. Empire was always first in the life, Empire never felt that way about them.
4- Death.
Empire parent were killed, everybody believe it was by the wild pokemon, Empire did it himself. He made it seem like the wild pokemon had did it, all part of his plan.

Role Playing Example: Do I have to?
Other: If there is anything else you feel you should include in your sign up, please do not hestate to put it in here.
Accepted, read the Discussion's footnotes and jump in!
Old 11-12-2007, 07:35 PM
vedros Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to vedros Send a message via MSN to vedros Send a message via Yahoo to vedros

I just have to do the bio, and I'll link to an RP post. I haven't done that many, however, so it may not be top quality. If so, I can write something up.

Name

Cziramu

Male

Species

Hitmonlee

Appearance

Cziramu apears, for the most part, like a normal Hitmonlee. His skin is much darker, though; almost black, but everything else is the same. His legs are made up of a stringy tan-cream flesh, which simulated nowhere else by man or nature, and also found on his wrists. At the end of his feet, his has claws that look more menacing then they actually are. His piercing black eyes naturally squint in an angry stare, that you can sense even when he sleeps. He constantly has a battle-ready pose, whether he is battle-ready or not. He has three fingers and three toes, not that it matters; he uses his feet for mostly everything

Personality

Cziramu is the quiet fighter type, he is modest and deep, and says little to anyone. He doesn't like being around people or having conversations, and can get quite irritated very easily. He is very intolerant of people who are stupid or ignorant. This is kind of shallow, which is why he keeps it to himself. He despises those who prey on the weak, but actually doesn't care much for the weak. He is cold and hardened, and has little mercy or caring for anyone, though he will help out anyone in need.

Biography

Cziramu was born to a Hitmonchan and Gardevoir (father and mother respectively), and he had the same personality back then he has now, much to the dissaproval by his father, saying he was way to serious. Cziramu's father trained him everyday, but in the middle of the night, he would sneak into the forest to train himself even more intensly by sparring with other Fighting Pokemon he knew. He was a brutal fighter, but eventually learned to control it; when he felt like it. He actually killed a Vigoroth who tried to steal his mother's possesions.

When he was a few days away from being six years old, he was extremely eager to evolve into whatever, because six years was how long it took his father, who constantly encouraged him to surpass him, to evolve. Unfortunately, he would have to wait another two years of training by himself to evolve.
He was fighting with his best friend, another Tyrogue, when they both evolved, his freind into a Hitmontop, and him into a Hitmonlee. His friend would sadly die the next day, getting in a fatal fight with a Graveler.
(I can add more)

Example

I've been in very few RPs, but I'm in a few that haven't yet started, with the likes of Saraibre, Gaby and other experienced RPers.
The Towers of Tears by Innocent Bystander
LAIR: The Aftermath Conflict by Saraibre
Operation Anti-Trainer by Exophi

Other

Last edited by vedros; 11-12-2007 at 08:30 PM.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:51 PM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

I'll check it later, Vedros, I have to go now, but I'll checl when I return, see yah.

EDIT: Accepted

Last edited by Kecleonfan666; 11-12-2007 at 11:11 PM.