Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 02:09 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hyosuke Send a message via MSN to Hyosuke Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosuke
Default Unending Perils

IN A LAND i hope this is where i put my first comment and the story anyways...

IN A LAND *thunder roars* OF UNENDING PERILS *lightning flashes* WHERE MONKEYS MAY HAVE FLAMES ON THEIR TAILS AND TURTLES!!! OH THE TURTLES MAY HAVE MOUNTAINS AND TREE'S ON THEM!!!

yes my friends...this is the land of pokemon...a ever growing world where there was but only one region but now there are now...5 or something...anyways...yes this be the land-o-pokemon where anything is possable...except eternal life...eh i'll think up a story along the way so far i'll just start with a first post

also...DO USE BULBAPEDIA IF YOUR CONFUSED especialy if you dont know what pokemon can be caught on what route or how a town's name is spelled

you may begin...in 1 of the regions i choose *boo's in background* yes, yes, i know...its a funfair but please bear with me...

you may choose:
Kanto
Jotoh
Hoenn
or Sinnoh

you will start in one of their towns and collect badges and stuff...NOW for the most evilest of people...uhm...Team Evil?!!! and a group of grunts and a few executives will be the big evil ppl and will try to slow players down and will try to destroy the world

and you have the freedom of choosing whatever pokemon you want to start with as long as its NOT A FINAL EVOLUTION and CANT BE ONE SECOND AWAY FROM EVOLVING so you may choose metapod, or something...and IT CANT BE A LEGENDARY so as i said have fun :D

NOW you can form teams with other people to fight for the side of good or the side of evil!!!

you can either post your battles here OR you may IF BOTH SIDES AGREE do a nintendo WIFI battle(being both people can use wifi and have a Game and a DS) and you must send your results back to me and i shall choose randomly...by eenie meenie miny moe with my eyes shut who wins...or you can work it out yourselves after the battle but both people CANT BE UNDEFEATABLE YOU MUST LOSE AT LEAST TWO BATTLES OUT OF FIVE i'll be reading so i'd know...and will change people scores if need be

NOW for all the stupid character stuff...

Gender: Male or Female you decide...but it'd be weird if your boy and your really a girl and vice versa

Name: well...make it nice :D choose something cool

Pokemon you'll start with: yeah you already get it

Team Mates/Traveling Companions: yep yep...im sure you understand what goes here just leave, or dont include this if your gonna start by yourself and dont put yourself here i know who you are already...oh and PM who's in your team so i can know who is in it

Personality: UGH I HATE THIS...you can make this as long as you want i'd like it if you make it breif but not so breif i dont understand what kinda person you are

Background: sorta like...your past...you can put this if you want but i dont really care if you do

Team Name: i guess you can put there where your team name is

Additional stuff: yeah anything extra can go here

Grammer: i dont really care just as long as there are Periods, Coma's, Qutation marks, Explanation Points, and vice versa where there should be. please try good spelling.

also PHYSICS STILL APPLY so you cant be like...flying with out a pokemon and running on water and stuff...

AND NOW HAVE FUN :D i'll be making up more stuff along the way so dont worry and yeah thats it i guess...yep...oh if you think i didnt do a good job on the story please pm more a better kind story

Last edited by Hyosuke; 11-12-2007 at 02:47 AM.
Old 11-12-2007, 02:38 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hyosuke Send a message via MSN to Hyosuke Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosuke
Default Re: Unending Perils

Name: Hyosuke
Pokemon: Larvitar
Team: none so far
Personality: Relaxed and Lazy
Home: Verdanturf, Hoenn

Twas...a strange morning for me...I woke up and hit my head, tooth paste got in my eyes, and i accidently swallowed soap. 'At least things will get better', I thought, for today i was starting my adventure. I grabed my backpack said by to my parents and ran out the door. With my first pokemon...Larvitar. 'Hoenn is a big place.' i thought to myself leaving Verdanturf Town.

I came into Mauville Town, ''hm...i do need a bike.'' I said to myself, ''But I have no money.'' I sighed. ''I should start catching pokemon.'' I said to myself looking around. I got out my pokenav and found a good route to look for pokemon. Route 110 looked good, I grabed my pack and headed south.

I saw the tall grass. 'I should be able to find some pokemon here.' I thought, I stepped into the grass and start searching around. I did like the water to the sides of the route.

I checked my watch. About a hour went by, I decided I'd rest in grass for a while. I let larvitar out and me and him layed down in the grass.

Last edited by Hyosuke; 11-12-2007 at 02:56 AM.
Old 11-12-2007, 02:01 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

Wheres the plot...?
Old 11-12-2007, 02:25 PM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kecleonfan666

You fail.

@ sir_Aaron: Apparently, he thinks that smudge of text on the top is what we will be guided by.

You need to make an actual story, not just some little whatever this is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyosuke View Post
Grammer: i dont really care just as long as there are Periods, Coma's, Qutation marks, Explanation Points, and vice versa where there should be. please try good spelling.
Ironic how you say that.
Old 11-12-2007, 05:06 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

Didn't see that Grammer thing there.

Why'd you put Grammer in the sign up sheet?
Old 11-12-2007, 05:29 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

This really isn't acceptable. There is no plot, everything mentioned in the first post is already a given. Plus, come on, be creative and inventive. Come up with your own storyline. Team Evil? I don't think its possible to be more uncreative and unoriginal than that.

Please, read the guides, see how other RPs that are successful are set up, and use those to help you.

Closed Thread