Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-31-2007, 01:59 AM
Xerion Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Xerion Send a message via Yahoo to Xerion
Default Re: [RP]Avatar:War of The Nation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TayyabX View Post
OOC: Err... I hope this is good...

Zin, was creating an EarthWave, to get the the Water Tribe as fast as he could. "Damn snow....", he muttered. It was hard for Zin to Earthbend with all the sliding, and snow in the way, so he put on his Headband. But when he reached in his pocket, he heared a scream.

Zin quickly saw a figure falling from a ship. Our Ship. He can't be an enemy, no one knows about us...

Just when the mysterious figure hit the water, he quickly created Earth on the water, and Earthbended an island underneath where the man fell.

The mysterious figure was choking hard, " *caughh...* Thanks... *cough*".

"Wao.... is that you??. What the hells going on?!".
OOC:That, was great, I'm shocked!

"Oh crap I can't beleive that happened,"Kross said looking at the boy couging up water and staring at the bender who did it. "What an *******, what's the point of the, you're just messing with eachother, and one could have wound up dead," Kross muttered.

"If I have to work with these idiots, I'll probably choke myself," He muttered once more.

"I can tell, these kids are going to need alot of work," Zeldin muttered after watching what happenend
Old 10-31-2007, 02:01 AM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Quote:
OOC: Err... I hope this is good...

Zin, was creating an EarthWave, to get the the Water Tribe as fast as he could. "Damn snow....", he muttered. It was hard for Zin to Earthbend with all the sliding, and snow in the way, so he put on his Headband. But when he reached in his pocket, he heared a scream.

Zin quickly saw a figure falling from a ship. Our Ship. He can't be an enemy, no one knows about us...

Just when the mysterious figure hit the water, he quickly created Earth on the water, and Earthbended an island underneath where the man fell.

The mysterious figure was choking hard, " *caughh...* Thanks... *cough*". <- This is called BUNNYING ^ZOMG YOU BUNNYED!

"Wao.... is that you??. What the hells going on?!".

OOC: It's your first RP right? Well, anyway.. normally.. I'd be ranting about you Bunnying Wao, who doesn't talk.. well.. I am.. but.. well.. if you edit that bit where I say thanks.. well.. uhmm.. I don't make any sense.. I twas great.. apart from 1 THING... still WOOOOOO! GO TAY!

IC:
Wao was surprised as he landed on Earth, and not water which he thought he would of.
He looked at Zin, and nodded at him, before smiling, and made a pathway of Ice back to the Ship, and began running up it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyle shot 3 balls of fire at Wao, who dodged the first 2, but was hit by the 3rd, sending him crashing into the snow in front of Zin.
Wao quickly got back up, and began running back up the Ice Pathway, shooting 2 Balls of water at Kyle.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 10-31-2007, 02:07 AM
Xerion Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Xerion Send a message via Yahoo to Xerion

"Will someone end this already," Kross yelled aloud looking at the two.

"Well, if you want this to end so bad Kross, why don't you do it?" Zeldin asked Kross with a small smile.

"Fine, but I won't like it," Kross yelled. Kross motioned his feet in a circle, bending a small amount of meatal. "Let's end this!" He yelled loudly. He slammed his hands down hard, as the metal ground sunk in between the two, kind of like cages, but for some odd reason, but were able to clib out.

"These to are starting to piss me off," Kross yelled walking back to his spot by the water.

-Xerion
Old 10-31-2007, 02:10 AM
Kaioo Offline

Wao turned towards Kross.
And he finally spoke, after 5 years.
"What?" Wao asked, looking at Kross.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyle sighed, shooting balls of flame at the metal, before turning towards Kross, and he spoke too.
"So, you can metalbend?" Kyle asked.

Old 10-31-2007, 09:23 PM
iChaos Offline

"Eh, he's not the only one that can metal bend, though very few earthbenders can metalbend like me and Kross here and Zin," Tai replied to Kyle.

Tai had did the same trick as Xerion circling his foot in a circle was making a circle as his hands stood clear from his hand, he made metal rise up the ground around Kyle and Wao again. Though both had advantage, of climbing out.

"Now stop fighting, and let me fight you Kyle," Tai said not furiosly but joyusly, Kyle probbaly thought that Tai was a weird guy, with extreme power of metal bedning well thats what Tai thought, though it was an fact.
Old 11-01-2007, 08:28 AM
Kaioo Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos_Dude View Post
"Eh, he's not the only one that can metal bend, though very few earthbenders can metalbend like me and Kross here and Zin," Tai replied to Kyle.

Tai had did the same trick as Xerion circling his foot in a circle was making a circle as his hands stood clear from his hand, he made metal rise up the ground around Kyle and Wao again. Though both had advantage, of climbing out.

"Now stop fighting, and let me fight you Kyle," Tai said not furiosly but joyusly, Kyle probbaly thought that Tai was a weird guy, with extreme power of metal bedning well thats what Tai thought, though it was an fact.
OOC: No-one's surprised they talked? Fire->Metal

IC:
Kyle looked at the metal around him, and sighed, before gathering flame balls, and melting the metal.
Kyle turned to Wao, and smiled before holding a hand out, as if to shake hands.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
Wao looked at the extended hand before shaking it, and then Kyle and Wao turned towards the rest of the group.
"We need to work together," Wao began,"To stop this war."
Kyle nodded at what Wao said, keeping his eyes on the rest of the group, before turning to Tai.
"No, we shouldn't waste our energy." Kyle said, before turning his attention back to the group.

Old 11-01-2007, 04:20 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Mewchirio

OOC: My first post, oh, and Kaioo, please don't be a hypocrite

IC: Takumi walked down the Tundra, before sitting down on the ground, and staring hard at the others a couple of hundred meters off. He cocked his head, before resuming staring, and felt the cold creeping on him.

"Damn this ground, it's way too hard. Maybe I should heat it, but that'd give my alliance away."

He was whispering to himself, and sighing.

Mewchirio

Join this RP! Seriously, it's so worth it! Ragnarök [SU]
Credit-Rainbow Islands (banner) & Blazing Fury (Userbar) both from Serebii
Old 11-02-2007, 10:21 PM
TayyabX Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioo View Post
OOC: No-one's surprised they talked? Fire->Metal

IC:
Kyle looked at the metal around him, and sighed, before gathering flame balls, and melting the metal.
Kyle turned to Wao, and smiled before holding a hand out, as if to shake hands.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
Wao looked at the extended hand before shaking it, and then Kyle and Wao turned towards the rest of the group.
"We need to work together," Wao began,"To stop this war."
Kyle nodded at what Wao said, keeping his eyes on the rest of the group, before turning to Tai.
"No, we shouldn't waste our energy." Kyle said, before turning his attention back to the group.
OOC: Another try... =(

"That's right Kyle", Zin replied,
"But there's one more thing...".

Zin jumped off the ship, into the water, and created a huge mass of land.
Then Zin Metalbended, and Earthbended at the same time, to create a land for himself to walk on, and some protection for the ship.

"Why'd you do that for?", Kyle said to Zin.
" First of all... I'm getting sick and tired of all this snow and stuff, and the metal is freezing my feet.... and second of all, look what you did! You scratched and burned the damn ship!", Zin replied.

"Ughh... I hate it when you do that...." Kyle said

"But now down to the important stuff.... Wait!". Zin stopped.

"Are we under attack!?", Kyle said confused.

"No... shut up... I can hear someone... far away, but I can sense their movement nearby..." Zin jumped on the ship, and looked....
but all he could see was snow...
Old 11-03-2007, 11:52 AM
iChaos Offline

Tai wish he could of heard what Zin was saying but was getting battle postion. The sound came nearer and Tai began to hear the sound now.

"What the hell is it Zin," Tyson asked.
Old 11-04-2007, 11:13 PM
Kaioo Offline

Quote:
OOC: Another try... =(

"That's right Kyle", Zin replied,
"But there's one more thing...".

Zin jumped off the ship, into the water, and created a huge mass of land.
Then Zin Metalbended, and Earthbended at the same time, to create a land for himself to walk on, and some protection for the ship.

"Why'd you do that for?", Kyle said to Zin.
" First of all... I'm getting sick and tired of all this snow and stuff, and the metal is freezing my feet.... and second of all, look what you did! You scratched and burned the damn ship!", Zin replied.

"Ughh... I hate it when you do that...." Kyle said

"But now down to the important stuff.... Wait!". Zin stopped.

"Are we under attack!?", Kyle said confused.

"No... shut up... I can hear someone... far away, but I can sense their movement nearby..." Zin jumped on the ship, and looked....
but all he could see was snow...
OOC: It's good, well done. You can RP very well.

IC:
Wao looked at Zin inquistively(sp?), wondering what he could sense. Wao sighed, walking slowly towards the ramp of the boat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"How can you Earthbend where there is no solid ground?" Kyle asked, looking at Zin.
Wao stopped walking, and stared at Kyle.
"Duh, stupid, there's Earth fragments in the Metal, as well as some bits in the snow." Wao said, rolling his eyes,"Plus, there's earth is the pieces of wood that this boat is made of"
Kyle stared at Wao, his eyes narrowing down, as if annoyed at Wao.
Wao looked back at Kyle, though he himself did not act angry, but instead, he was calm.

Old 11-11-2007, 03:10 AM
iChaos Offline

Tai pulled his hand back with force and hitted Kyle wit force up side his head. "What a dumb thing, to ask," Tyson said.
Old 11-12-2007, 04:01 PM
TayyabX Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos_Dude View Post
Tai pulled his hand back with force and hitted Kyle wit force up side his head. "What a dumb thing, to ask," Tyson said.
OOC: Here's another try... >_<

"Stop fighting guys!", Zin yelled....

Everyone stopped, and looked at Zin.
"It's gone.... I felt something... but it just went....poof...", Zin said quietly...
Everyone listened to the sound, but it was gone.... all everyone could here was the heavy breathing of each other.

"Oh... what an idiot! You nearly scared the pants off of me!"

Zin turned around and made a seat out of metal, and sat on it.
He knew that he had felt something.... and nearby, but he can't be sure what it was....
He was full aware that Tai and some others heard something... so he forgot all about it, and went on, just in case whatever it, or who it was, came back...

"It was probably a lost Turtle Seal or something....", Zin finally said.