Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-03-2007, 05:52 PM
espeonlover Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Teen Titans: New Allies!

-.-' eeveeking, i know your trying to help, for one it was late when i did it (mainly because i had to go to bed) and two, ive asked you alot of times, leave me alone.

Signature broked, No peeking!
Old 11-04-2007, 01:45 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by espeonlover View Post
-.-' eeveeking, i know your trying to help, for one it was late when i did it (mainly because i had to go to bed) and two, ive asked you alot of times, leave me alone.
Well, one, if it was late when you wrote it, you should have saved it on Word, then gave it a better look over in the morning, and two, I've said it a lot of times, I don't care what you say, I'm going to continue to do this until you finally get what I'm trying to say, so deal with it. I'm stubborn Esp, I'm not going to give up on you yet.
Old 11-04-2007, 03:11 AM
sir_Aaron Offline

EveeKing, just leave the girl alone.
Old 11-04-2007, 04:48 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Name:
Powers:
Personality:
Appearance:
History:
Other:
Starter-post:

Sorry Changed My Mind..Must Think Over

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League

Last edited by Trainer17; 11-04-2007 at 05:12 AM.
Old 11-04-2007, 04:53 AM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
Name:Ali
Powers:Once Possessed By His Dark Side,Far Most Strongest Dark Being Ever[He's Called The Dark Prince]
Personality:Quiet,Shy Before Beautiful Girls,Brave
Appearance:Tall,Broad Shoulders,Quite A Physical Boy For His Age
History:Escaped From His Kingdom ,Babylon-Persia
Other:He Can Lose Control Of His Dark Side Sometimes
Starter-post:"I Feed On Your Anger,Hatred And Sadness", Dark Prince
I haven't seen a complete sentance in that post. Ahem, n00b!

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above
Old 11-04-2007, 12:15 PM
espeonlover Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeveeking929 View Post
Well, one, if it was late when you wrote it, you should have saved it on Word, then gave it a better look over in the morning, and two, I've said it a lot of times, I don't care what you say, I'm going to continue to do this until you finally get what I'm trying to say, so deal with it. I'm stubborn Esp, I'm not going to give up on you yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_Aaron View Post
EeveeKing, just leave the girl alone.
Thank you.

@kentucky_fried_torchic: Thanks for helping aswell XD

@Trainer17: DENIED PLZ.

Old 11-04-2007, 01:14 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_Aaron View Post
EveeKing, just leave the girl alone.
No. Now stay out of this, Esp is a big girl and I think she's perfectly capable of defending herself. I'm not letting up, no way. Esp, you're stuck with me, deal with it.
Old 11-04-2007, 01:33 PM
espeonlover Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
No. Now stay out of this, Esp is a big girl and I think she's perfectly capable of defending herself. I'm not letting up, no way. Esp, you're stuck with me, deal with it.
Ok ill deal with it. *Reports eeveeking*

Old 11-04-2007, 05:19 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

SOrry if this is the wrong time.

When the RP starting?
Old 11-04-2007, 06:52 PM
Eveelover12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Name: Sam

Powers: Has the power to freeze things. Also to control Ice and snow.

Personality: Very shy and quiet. He doesn't have many friends and rarely talks. He has shoulder length hair and he usually keeps it over his face. He doesn't smile much and if you surprise him, well hope you have something to thaw with cause he'll freeze you. It's nothing personal, just a reflex. He's a lot like Raven and doesn't like to be seen much at all.He spends most of his time alone.

Appearance: Very pale skin with shoulder length blue hair. He has blue nails and his eyes are all blue. No white. Just blue. He usually wears blue and black clothing and doesn't normally wear colors. He has them though.

History: His home planet is Earth but he was never accepted because of his... difference. His parents shunned him at the age of 2 when he accidently froze his Aunt Jillian. But Aunt Jillian wasn't mad. She took him in and cared for him, seeing that his parents weren't going to. Aunt Jillian and Sam started to not get invited to any family get-togethers. Everyone else thought that he was a menice and that someone might get hurt but Aunt Jillian understood that he just couldn't exactly control his powers yet. Over time, he got much better at controling the ice but it still popped out at moments. At age 5 she sent him to school. She didn't want to keep him locked up and home school him. She wanted him to get out there and be socially accepted. He never made any friends though. His Aunt Jillian says that it's not becuase of his powers or his appearence, but because he never wanted to try to make friends. He just wanted to go to school and learn, which he was very good at. He never got a grade below an A-. He went through school always unnoticed and spent alot of time by himself at home. The only person he ever let into his life was his Aunt Jillian since she always stayed with him. He knew there were more out there though. More like him. And he wanted to find them

Other: He has a bracelet with a snowflake charm he always wears. His parent's gave it to him the day he turned 2. It's the only thing he has left of them. They refuse to see him anymore

Starter-post: Can I give you a place to find some of my RP posts? If not then tell me and I'll edit this in.

Hatches: 1227
Evolves: 1332
Level 100: 1512
I support Gays because I am one! Gay Pride!
Old 11-04-2007, 07:59 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Ok ill deal with it. *Reports eeveeking*
And since when is helping considered a bad thing? Even when you don't want it? Most druggies don't want help, but does that stop people from holding interventions and trying to help them? No it doesn't. And why is that? Because it's for the good of them and for the good of those around them, and that's what I'm doing now. It's for your own good and the good of PE2K. So, again I say, deal with it.
Old 11-06-2007, 04:51 PM
Judith Offline
Amateur Trainer

Eevee, at the risk of hipocrisy, please don't be rude to Espeon. I know, we may all be obsessive-correctors, but there has to be a time when it comes to a stop.

After you reprimanded me about talking to Kittengirl like that, I PM-ed her to say I was sorry - I learnt my lesson. I felt terrible for being rude to her after what you told me. What you said really stung, it hurt me, Eevee, and I think you're hurting Espeon.

It feels good correcting people, getting the world back in order again, but spare a thought for the people you correct. They may not like it, and Espeon just wants a decent roleplay to play through - she'll get better in time, and then everything will be correct just like we want it to. I think it's hurtful to rectify somebody in that manner, and they may get seriously depressed or upset. They'll listen to you if you tell them nicely (what I said to Kittengirl wasn't very nice, but I don't want to hurt her feelings, and I tried very hard in my post not to) and you'll get your way. Just be nice.

So, if you want to teach Espeon how to make a better roleplay, please do it amiably, or don't do it at all.

I've roleplayed with your before (in my Wanlingnic account?) and - please don't be angry - you're a very insensitive guy. You don't feel or empathise with others, and it hurts them very much. But if you were a little nicer, and maybe paused to understand how they felt, it'd just may help the whole PE2K.

"To talk of many things:
Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
Of cabbages—and kings—
And why the sea is boiling hot—
And whether pigs have wings."
Old 11-06-2007, 05:51 PM
MikaelO Offline

Send a message via MSN to MikaelO

Hope this is fine:

Name: Youso Matosaga

Powers: He has the power of turning into anything that he touches. He can't morph into other person's body.

Personality: Youso is a loner, by nature. He doesn't like to talk with strangers neither with his few friends. Youso just likes to be left alone with his own feelings and thoughts: these are they most beloved friends.
Sometimes Youso can be really devilish, destroying everyone and everything with his 'inside power', just to achieve his objectives.
He really doesn't care if he's doing anything wrong or anything right, instead of it, he just cares about himself.

Appearance:

History: Youso had a perfect, but normal childhood. He grew up in a normal familly, with normal parents and normal friends.
All was normal, untill the day his parents died, leaving him with his grandfather who was a fisherman. His parents death, turned Youso into a much stronger and kindfull person. This attitude made Youso's grandfather, Julius, very proud of him.

Other: Youso's weak point is his mind.

Starter-post: Do I need to provide this, or can I put it in the RP thread?
Old 11-06-2007, 06:48 PM
espeonlover Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
And since when is helping considered a bad thing? Even when you don't want it? Most druggies don't want help, but does that stop people from holding interventions and trying to help them? No it doesn't. And why is that? Because it's for the good of them and for the good of those around them, and that's what I'm doing now. It's for your own good and the good of PE2K. So, again I say, deal with it.
^
|
Get outta here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judith View Post
Eevee, at the risk of hipocrisy, please don't be rude to Espeon. I know, we may all be obsessive-correctors, but there has to be a time when it comes to a stop.

After you reprimanded me about talking to Kittengirl like that, I PM-ed her to say I was sorry - I learnt my lesson. I felt terrible for being rude to her after what you told me. What you said really stung, it hurt me, Eevee, and I think you're hurting Espeon.

It feels good correcting people, getting the world back in order again, but spare a thought for the people you correct. They may not like it, and Espeon just wants a decent roleplay to play through - she'll get better in time, and then everything will be correct just like we want it to. I think it's hurtful to rectify somebody in that manner, and they may get seriously depressed or upset. They'll listen to you if you tell them nicely (what I said to Kittengirl wasn't very nice, but I don't want to hurt her feelings, and I tried very hard in my post not to) and you'll get your way. Just be nice.

So, if you want to teach Espeon how to make a better roleplay, please do it amiably, or don't do it at all.

I've roleplayed with your before (in my Wanlingnic account?) and - please don't be angry - you're a very insensitive guy. You don't feel or empathise with others, and it hurts them very much. But if you were a little nicer, and maybe paused to understand how they felt, it'd just may help the whole PE2K.
^
|
|
Your Right, he has been doing this crit thing since he joined.

Old 11-06-2007, 07:03 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judith View Post

Alright, fine I give up, I'll leave Esp alone until she wants help. But for the last time Jud, that character was specifically designed to be a jerk. I was designing him entirely around Dr. Cox from Scrubs, who was a complete jerk. I'm not really like that, except when it comes to certain people, and them it's only because I care. But if you really think I'm being hurtful, then fine, I'm just not going to care anymore. But quit holding that character over me, the entire point of this is to be a character you aren't.

Quote:
^
|
Get outta here.

^
|
|
Your Right, he has been doing this crit thing since he joined.
Fine. I'll leave you alone. I'm just not going to care anymore Esp, what you do is none of my business. But for the thousandth and last time, the "crit thing", almost everyone does it around here, and as long as there are good RPers on PE2K (which I've noticed a lack of, hence why I don't have anyone backing me up this time, Jud not withstanding of course), they are going to crit RPs that aren't as good as they could be.