Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-22-2007, 09:33 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Digimon: Bio-Emergance Assualt! (The RP)

Mori had left, but something else had taken her place in my focus, and that was the kid with the normal Guilmon, Ian. He was fighting some guy on a Dorugamon who called himself Noah. The fight looked like it would be interesting, what with there being two different draconic Digimon, but instead, Ian just ran back into the HYPNOS building. I was sure that something would happen when Dorugamon attacked, but instead, Ian just ran again. So I followed him. I began to get the feeling he didn't have the slightest clue how to fight.

Five minutes later, I found him, hiding in the HYPNOS building.
"Hey Ian." I whisperd as I crept over to him, Daggermon at my side. "I noticed that you ran from a fight. That's... just not cool. So, I figured this might motivate you." I reached into my pocket and pulled out one of my two super-rare WarGreymon cards. It was worth more than the entire Tokyo mint itself. Not to mention it had some pretty powerful effects when Digi-modified. Even a dolt who knew nothing about the Digimon card game would know that much.
Old 10-22-2007, 11:25 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

With Commandramon gone and my voluntary minions having been turned back into data, I didn't have much to go on for a next plan untilCommandramon returned. BlackGuilmon was acting rather oddly in my opinion. He was thinking too much, or at least alot more than he normally did. I didn't pay much attention to this. The sun had come up, and me wearing what I was was a sure fire way of getting noticed. With the ring around his neck gone, BlackGuilmon looked odd. What he said before did get me thinking as well.

What if he is wrong and we've been doing something wrong this whole time? No, if that were so, the Hypno's would have...maybe they couldn't, but...wait, no, they have the means, they could have come after us. I argued to myself. But with the incident that happened before, then perhaps-no, they recovered, and thats as plain as snow is white.

I was at a battle with my own head. It was like I had two different personalities in there and all I wanted was the one I had before in my mind so I could focus.

"I watched him."

I snapped back into reality as BlackGuilmon spoke.

"That other Guilmon, him and his Tamer are fearful of what we do. They hid from Dorugamon" He explained.

"Then it should be that way. He won't be harmed if he stays hiding from us like a coward." I responded. "Keep watch, I need some rest. We'll go again later today."

BlackGuilmon said nothing, but was somewhat confused with my behavior. He still did as he was told an hid up in a tree across from the one I had climbed up on to slep in.

What is the matter with her? She's acting strange. Maybe its because were in her world now and she isn't used to it yet. I'll have to wait. He thought.
Old 10-22-2007, 11:52 PM
DreamWalker Offline
Amateur Trainer

What the newcomer had said had more or less insulted me and my morals.

Of course I'm running! The guy is twice the size as me and Guilmon put together!

It was nice that he was offering help, but I was rather bothered by his approach. I took the card that he handed to me, rather confused by it. Despite all the effort I had taken into memorising the cards that had been seen being used in the past fifty years, I didn't know anything about this card.

Then another flash of annoyance resurfaced.

"What do you mean, 'it's not cool?' " I demanded. "What does cool have anything to do with it? We're protecting our lives! I care a lot about digimon, and I'm not going to jump foolishly into a battle that I know I can't win! We destroyed two other digimon, but this one has proven stronger than both of us combined! What do you expect us to do? Throw our lives away carelessly?" I took a moment to breathe deeply. I closed my eyes, gripping Guilmon's arm gently. "I thank you for your help, but I just don't have any real world experience with this." I held the card back to him, seeing if he would retrieve it or not.

Credit to Exophi for making such a splendid banner!

Oboedio Voculas
-DreamWalker
Old 10-23-2007, 12:41 AM
-Alone- Offline
Experienced Trainer

"Dorugamon fly up into the air and lets finish this..."

Doruon nodded as he took flight into the air. Dorugamon had grown faster in the moonlight, as he stopped when he was high enough to look down upon the HYPNOS building. Noah reached into his pockets and looked down at Ian, as he quickly flipped the card-over and prepared to finish the battle. "Digi-Modify! Atomic Burst (Rhinomon)" Dorugamon looked over at Noah, practically shocked. Noah smirked towards Dorugamon as he threw himself off Dorugamon, head-first.

Dorugamon began to let out a birght purple glow from his body as he turned the energy into a sphere, and he quickly shot it towards the entrance of the HYPNOS tower, where he beleived Ian would be. On the other hand, while Noah fell, he looked up at the sky and smirked while he was caught in mid-air by Fanbeemon. "Thanks" Fanbeemon nodded as she slowly placed Noah onthe ground, and watched the attack go at a fast pace.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:51 AM
DreamWalker Offline
Amateur Trainer

Before I could go any further into my rant, a giant ball of energy appeared above us as Noah forced his digimon to turn into a pure attack.

My mind raced.

What do I do then?

Guilmon growled a bit, jumping up to protect me from the blast.

"It's now or never then, huh?" I muttered.

I flipped out the digivice, alligning the card with the slot on it.

"DIGI-MODIFY!" I shouted, dragging the card through the device, as I had always dreamed of doing since I first found out about the digimon appearances. "WAR-GREYMON'S BRAVE SHIELD!"

Guilmon growled in suspense, a massive shield shimmering into existence before him, attached to his arms. It looked identical to the one that I had seen in the pictures of WarGreymon in the disturbances in the real world oh so long ago.

"Hold on!" Guilmon shouted as the attack collided with the shield.

I jumped up, forgetting entirely about the other guy. Taiki, I believe I had heard before.

I leaned in against Guilmon's back, trying to be support for him. As the attack collided with him, it pushed us back a few feet, my legs and feet screaming with pain as I tried to hold back the attack with my digimon.

Humans have previously been too dependant on their digimon. It's my turn to help out before it becomes a routine.

I roared in effort as we both did our best to stave off the attack. "AARRRGH!!"

OOC: I googled the card, and this is the only modify card that I could come up with. Hope it's the one you had in mind ^-^;;

Oboedio Voculas
-DreamWalker

Last edited by DreamWalker; 10-23-2007 at 01:54 AM.
Old 10-23-2007, 02:19 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

OOC: I was going for the Dramon Destroyers, but that worked nicely.

IC: I watched in awe as my card was put to use in a way different then I had imagined. So, it was possible for cards to be used in more ways than one. Well, I'm more of an offense guy myself anyway.
"Nice job Ian. Now, allow me to show you the offensive side of that card." I looked up, and saw that Dorugamon was still up in the air. It seemed that Daggermon had already recovered from it's mishap with BlackGrowlmon, and was ready for some more fighting. "Digi-modify!" I shouted, pulling out a card. "Digivolution!"
"Daggermon Digivolve to... BLADEMON!" Daggermon had once again assumed the form of a metal wolf.
"And now, for a bit more potency, Digi-modify!" I pulled out my other WarGreymon card and swiped it through. "WarGreymon's Dramon Destroyers, Activate!" Blademon's front paws became similar in shape and color to WarGreymon's, and took on a glow. "And now, just so we can reach, Digi-modify! Imperialdramon's Wings Activate!" The wings of Imperialdramon appeared on Blademon's back, allowing him to become airborne, which he promptly did. "Now, let's get them!" Blademon dashed towards Dorugamon, screaming "Terra Force!"

OOC: In order to defend that, I will remind you that most cards gave the Digimon the attacks of the Digimon on the card.
Old 10-27-2007, 04:46 AM
Exophi Offline

Send a message via MSN to Exophi

OOC: Yikes, things are slowin' down round here. Let's get moving everybody!

IC: I'm not a coward, I convinced myself. Gabumon's the one who wants to stay here, not me. He's to scared to even face the master after our escape display. But that's what it had been, our retreat, not his. And if he wanted to enjoy the Physical World for a little longer what right did I have to stop him? Besides, it would be a nice vacation from fighting and plotting and all the other self-centered activities our master engaged in daily.

Gabumon sat in the a corner of our rooftop, sitting against a massive air vent that was realinging copious quantities of hot air. I sat down next to him and asked softly, "Fine, you really want to stay here for a couple days?" Gabu dragged a claw on the surface of the roof, marking it delicately with the same symbol that appeared on his belly. "Look, I'm sorry I yelled at you, okay? I'm just really frustrated right now, I couldn't stand it if he was to take you back because we disobeyed orders!"

In his traditional dry voice he plainly said, "That digimon could never take me away from you. We're staying together, no matter what he says or does." Here we were, supposed to be servants, and now we were talking ill about our lord. I had always though Gabumon loyal to the master before. It seemed I had been mistaken. "When he took you into his home to show you your digimon, it wasn't an act of kindness. He was afraid of you, Regi, afraid of all the digidestined to come into his world. The only reason he treated you kindly was because of past digiworld history, bad digimon who attack the digidestined always seem to fail. He needed to earn your loyalty. That's why he let you pick a digimon from his court."

"Then why'd he let you come with me?" I asked curiously, "Wouldn't he want a digimon more loyal to him by my side? That would influence me more to permanently stay with him. If he was so intent on winning me over he would have stuck me up with DemiDevimon or something, right?"

Gabumon inhaled deeply, "I have a story for you..."
Old 11-02-2007, 05:57 AM
DreamWalker Offline
Amateur Trainer

OOC: I apologise for the following post, but things really do need to get going, and I'm sure that there are others who'd like to see this RP move on as well.

IC: I watched in momentary awe as Taiki utilised the card in an entirely new manner than I had expected. Guilmon and I were still panting, out of breath, staring as this new offense had been thrown up in the air before Guilmon started acting strangely.

"Ian!" he exclaimed. "Come! Come!" He grabbed my hand in the midst of the chaos that was taking place above us. "Not safe! Not safe!"

I raised my eyebrows, confused slightly with his poorly strung together fragment sentences, yet concerned for the meaning that I was able to wrestle out of them. The other thing that surprised me was that he seemed to know what was going on better than I did, and I was easily over a thousand times older than him. And his creator, more or less. Instead of hesitating for even a moment, though, I let my immediate instinct take over and I followed him as quickly as I could. He pulled my arm with an incredible force and lead me quickly over the remains of the Hpynos entrance and out further down the street.

I noticed, for the first time, the trees that dotted the street, and I noted their endurance to the battle that was taking place all around. I was still quite discombobulated about who everyone was and where they all were, but my main priority now, as a tamer, was that of my digimon. He was obviously distressed, and I didn't want to do more harm to his anxiety by hesitating any. Besides, pure instinct could overpower any well planned notion in a given situation - why should the midst of battle be any different?

Guilmon pulled me into a run (him slowing a bit for me - humans did not have the leg power that he did), and we bolted away from the madness that was taking place in the air behind us.

All of a sudden, his train of thought was interrupted by something, and when he sniffed loudly, I realised that there must've been an important scent in the air about us. He swung towards the trees nearby and sniffed loudly again.

"Ian," he said. "Follow." Then he took off towards a tree. I ran with him, keeping up as best I could with my digivice still clutched tightly in my palm.

As we approached one of the trees, I noticed an unusual lump in it. Is there somebody in that tree? We got nearer, and I had to rethink that. Are there TWO people in that tree?!

OOC: I don't mean to seem like a coward, but I really do want this to keep going... so I came up with a drastic movement that might involve some other people now. Coming your way, Saraibre! ;D

Oboedio Voculas
-DreamWalker