Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-30-2007, 09:44 PM
espeonlover Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Teen Titans: New Allies!

Rosebridge Farm Was A Beautiful place in the autumn. The leaves on the big oak tree at the corner of the farmyard had turned golden, and every so often a few of them would whirl down to the ground and give the hens a fright. The farm was a lovely old place, and the Moffat Family Had been dairy farmers there for over a hundred years. There were stables, and a big barn, and a beautiful old farmhouse that looked cosy and inviting in the autumn sunshine.

But Today Noone at the farm was Noticing how lovely it all was. Mr Moffat and his son Maxwell were in the Office, looking at the accounts, and worrying. It had been a difficult year, and money was tight. Outside In the yard, Sindy, Mr moffat's fifteen-year-old daughter, was trying to fix up the hen house. "Ow!" she yelped, as she hit herself with the hammer for the fourth time. "Sorry, chicks," She said to the hens, who were scratching and pecking around her feet. "You're Just going to have to wait for ben to come and help me." She put down the hammer and headed off to the farmhouse, but as she passed the stables something made her stop.

Where Was that green light coming from? Sindy Peered around the corner at the crops, their last batch until winter, they blew east-wards, there was a big Saucer like object the size of a car in the middle of the field.

---

Rules:
1. Pe2k rules
2. role-play rules
3. All posts must be over three sentances.

---

Charachers:
Robin-
Starfire-
Beast boy-
Raven-
cyborg-

---

Form:

Name:
Powers:
Personality:
Appearance:
History:
Other:
Starter-post:

---

Mine (Note: Mine isnt finished!):

Name: Sindy Moffat
Powers: All Elements, Flying, starbolts, transforming and talking to animals, she only finds out about her powers after she is abducted by aliens.
Personality:
Appearance:
History:
Other: Has two older brothers.
Starter-post: *Pokes top* ill lengthen it shortly XD

Signature broked, No peeking!
Old 10-30-2007, 10:25 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: Teen Titans: New Allies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by espeonlover View Post
Rosebridge Farm Was A Beautiful place in the autumn. The leaves on the big oak tree at the corner of the farmyard had turned golden, and every so often a few of them would whirl down to the ground and give the hens a fright. The farm was a lovely old place, and the Moffat Family Had been dairy farmers there for over a hundred years. There were stables, and a big barn, and a beautiful old farmhouse that looked cosy and inviting in the autumn sunshine.

But Today Noone at the farm was Noticing how lovely it all was. Mr Moffat and his son Maxwell were in the Office, looking at the accounts, and worrying. It had been a difficult year, and money was tight. Outside In the yard, Sindy, Mr moffat's fifteen-year-old daughter, was trying to fix up the hen house. "Ow!" she yelped, as she hit herself with the hammer for the fourth time. "Sorry, chicks," She said to the hens, who were scratching and pecking around her feet. "You're Just going to have to wait for ben to come and help me." She put down the hammer and headed off to the farmhouse, but as she passed the stables something made her stop.

Where Was that green light coming from? Sindy Peered around the corner at the crops, their last batch until winter, they blew east-wards, there was a big Saucer like object the size of a car in the middle of the field.

---

Rules:
1. Pe2k rules
2. role-play rules
3. All posts must be over three sentances.

---

Charachers:
Robin-
Starfire-
Beast boy-
Raven-
cyborg-

---

Form:

Name:
Powers:
Personality:
Appearance:
History:
Other:
Starter-post:

---

Mine (Note: Mine isnt finished!):

Name: Sindy Moffat
Powers: All Elements, Flying, starbolts, transforming and talking to animals, she only finds out about her powers after she is abducted by aliens.
Personality:
Appearance:
History:
Other: Has two older brothers.
Starter-post: *Pokes top* ill lengthen it shortly XD
Uhmm..well..O.o..Dunno what to say.. *runs away screaming*

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 10-30-2007, 10:35 PM
DarkLugiaMaster Gir Offline
Elite Trainer

Talking Re: Teen Titans: New Allies!

Name: Jason M. Ross Hero Name: Animoy
Powers:He can generate beings for up to a year of things he's imaginary creatures he seen I.E. Spongebob/Pikachu
Personality:He loves TV and stufff like that,he loves cute and cuddly things and acts annoing and somewhat like this--->.He is zany but fun and really annoying,he also can';t use his powers to their fullest,and when he has nightmares are weird dreams his powers go off by themselfes(when he's sleeping and a while after).He also has a crush on both Raven and Starfire.He is also again annoying and is sometimes a perve...
Appearance:Without costume: With Costume:Basicley he where's a Kanoma and has Spiky Black hair and has has a huge throwing star,and at times a mask with flowers on it,and a Magic Surfbourd/Sheild disk thing,and sometimes randomly turns into a girl after using his powers for 1/2 a day to a year.
History:He had a dream of this power since a child,thwn when he saw an ad online to get a wish,he went to NY(Or where ever the Titants live),and got kidnapped and was gonna be a mutant,he ecscaped and got hit with a weird bam wich was labled GACAD11-15O wich gave him his dreams,he was being attacked and then saed by the Titants and joined the group
Other:He can tell the future in his dreams
Starter-post:Um..What do you mean

The secret is the answer
Old 10-30-2007, 10:37 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLugiaMaster Gir View Post
Powers:He can generate beings for up to a year of things he's imaginary creatures he seen I.E. Spongebob/Pikachu
Personality:He loves TV and stufff like that,he loves cute and cuddly things and acts annoing and somewhat like this--->.He is zany but fun and really annoying,he also can';t use his powers to their fullest,and when he has nightmares are weird dreams his powers go off by themselfes(when he's sleeping and a while after).He also has a crush on both Raven and Starfire.He is also again annoying and is sometimes a perve...
Appearance:Without costume: With Costume:Basicley he where's a Kanoma and has Spiky Black hair and has has a huge throwing star,and at times a mask with flowers on it,
History:He had a dream of this power since a child,thwn when he saw an ad online to get a wish,he went to NY(Or where ever the Titants live),and got kidnapped and was gonna be a mutant,he ecscaped and got hit with a weird bam wich was labled GACAD11-15O wich gave him his dreams,he was being attacked and then saed by the Titants and joined the group

the waving picture you stole off of somebody I know -.-

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 10-30-2007, 10:45 PM
DarkLugiaMaster Gir Offline
Elite Trainer

Talking Re: Teen Titans: New Allies!

Yes i know,but it's my favprite episode,and one of my favorite scenes of itt and Sokka moments(and Momo),but to bad it's to big to be an avatar(when i mean big i mean to much KB)

The secret is the answer
Old 10-31-2007, 01:05 AM
sir_Aaron Offline

Name: Kasey Thomas// Hero Name: Angel
Powers: Can turn into a Angel like version of herself. She shoots light beams and is very skillful with her staff. Oh and she can fly. :P
Personality: Tends to be alone,hates annoying people. She is always wide open and happy.
Appearance:
History: Kasey had gotten these powers was when she was hit with a beam that came down from the heavens,the energy surged into her body...
Other: She has a crush on Cyborg.
Starter-post:
The sky was blue and clear. The bright sun beamed down on the beautiful neighberhood,Creamboro(Best I could think of XD). Kasey Thomas was sitting against the big oak tree in the front yard. She breathed in the nice,fresh air. She drew on her notepad,a little bluebird. It chirped and then flew away. "Just when I was about to finish your tail..." She mumbled. She drew the tail,alittle messed up, but good. Smiling,she got up to her feet and went into her house. Her mom was at the stove,cooking dinner. "Whats for dinner,mom?" She asked. "You'll see" Her mom replied,laughing.
"Hehe...ok" Kasey headed into her room and sat down on her bed. She suddenly gazed out of the window to see a large eagle fly by. "An eagle! Never seen one of those around here!" She said,delighted at the sight. She sat at the window,watching the eagle fly in circles abit then dissapear into the horizon.
Old 10-31-2007, 10:43 AM
Judith Offline
Amateur Trainer

Ooh. I just began to like the franchise yesterday. X) Perfect timing I say!

You could refine some of it, polish off the story a little – maybe a plot summary? And then, you’d be raking in even the best of roleplayers! I like it so far, so keep up the good work, and never stop improving!

This guy, Kay, is from a book I’m writing.

Name: Caleb ‘Kay’ Andersen
Alias: ‘Swift’
Powers: (I apologize for the science content, but my principal is that as long as my character has ‘superhuman’ abilities, there has to be a law of physical science that supports these powers.)

Kay’s molecules and atomic structure is capable of vibrating at a speed faster than normal, this kinetic (‘movement’) energy is used by his body to run at extreme speeds. The top speed he has isn’t recorded, but it is theorized to be around 10 to 12 meters per second. The constant vibration of atoms during running prevents his body from being broken down at high speeds. He can walk and act perfectly normally, at regular speeds.

This ‘moving particle’ power can be taken to a new extreme. With the constant movement, Kay’s body creates friction. Friction is an opposing force that can normally be described as ‘heat’, when two objects rub or move against each other. But in Kay’s case, the molecules in his body bump and hit each other with such a force, he is capable of creating electricity. (That’s how lightning is formed in a rain cloud!)

The electrical energy can be dispelled through his fingers and his palm like an anti-lightning-rod effect, so he can shoot thunderbolts from his hands. His body also is able to absorb electricity, which is converted into the kinetic energy that moves his molecules. Therefore he gets his superpowers from electricity itself in a cycle. Without electricity, he is normally powerless, and can be seen sticking his hands into electrical outlets to ‘recharge’.

The movement in his molecules also works in his brain, allowing him to think faster than average children in his class.

Personality: Kay is never one to be reckless. A clever boy, he’s a thinker – definitely not a fighter. He can sometimes be too arrogant with his knowledge, and that has led to many problems, especially with bullies. When confronted, Kay enjoys taking a situation as a problem, and normally, his intelligence can turn the tables onto his foes. (E.g. Once, when he was cornered by a pair of burly minions against a wall, he ran up onto the wall, and kicked off into one of his attackers’ face!) His speed is normally used for escaping, but occasionally, when he is angered or upset, he can use his speed to attack speedily and unpredictably

He dislikes people who do not see the beauty in brainteasers and calculations, and especially those who prefer sports and other athletic activities. Despite his great speed, he was never meant for exercise. He’s incredibly weak when it comes to weightlifting, climbing… In short, everything that doesn’t involve running! And if it did involve running, his sense of justice always prevents him from using his powers. He can be a sore loser at times, calling well-built boys ‘Neanderthals’. His intellect and mental prowess makes him highly interested in a riddles, puzzles and mind games. And as a result, he idolizes ‘The Riddler’, a Batman adversary, whose stories inspired him to go into vigilante-work from the start.

He has a strong sense of justice, inherited from his mother, and fights strongly and almost obsessively for what he believes in.

He is sometimes childish, however, and sometimes call out ‘Beep Beep!’ when he runs. (In homage to the ‘Roadrunner’ from the Looney Tunes.)

Appearance:
{http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/wanlingnic/Kay.jpg}
Kay is a skinny, bespectacled boy with a long, slender face. His eyes are pale, jade green, like little jadestones. Due to birth defects at a young age, his left forearm and the eye-area of his face is wrinkled and deformed, the latter resembling a costume mask. His hair is a dark, almost jet, black, cut into a neat slope-cut. He isn’t very tall, at only 1.57 centimeters; many girls in his school dwarf him.

He wears a small, white, down-feather on a string around his neck for good luck.

History: Kay was born in Singapore, to Judith and Gibson Andersen, two ‘superheroes’ who retired to get married. He attended a neighborhood school, got decent grades, lived in an apartment. His life was perfectly normal.

His parents never let him in on their old ‘superhero’ secret, and Kay would almost never find out. However, one day, his mother was attacked by a pair of mysterious superhumans, and sustained a wound that would later prove fatal. At Judith’s funeral, Kay vowed to find justice for her. The determination he had unlocked his powers, and he has only been getting better. With his father supporting him, Kay became a small-time superhero.

Recently, he heard of the Titans and set out to America to join them.

Other: He likes Ornithology – the study of birds.

And… May I ask something? Is it too rude to play as Robin? No one I here wants to be an original Titan, and we need one of those to get the ball rolling. :)

Name: Richard ‘Dick’ Grayson
Alias: ‘Robin’
Age: Unknown. He is supposedly nineteen when he emancipates from Batman, but based on his body size, I find that hard to believe. He could be around thirteen – fifteen at the oldest.
Powers: Coming from a family of circus performers, Dick has the innate ability to dodge moves. His body is highly flexible due to training and he is skilled in martial arts, thanks to training with Bruce Wayne. He has strong tactician skills and good leadership qualities that enable him to command the Titans. Along with an interest in mysteries and whodunits, one can find that he is a very reliable sleuth.

His relationship with the Batman has given him much high-tech weaponry, including Robin-styled Batarangs and an extendable baton. (I always see him with the little yellow baton in ‘The Batman’, but I don’t know whether he still keeps it in Titans. Has he?)

Personality: Dick is serious boy. A strict commander and not one for fools, he sharply no-nonsense. With his strong sense of righteousness, he will never back down from a fight, and will fight strongly for what he believes in. He may be sharp, but underneath that exterior is a playful young boy, who will give up his cape just to sit on a swing and feel the trapeze air in his face.

Appearance: Dick has a sleek, black hair swept backwards by his mask. He’s rarely out of his ‘Robin’ costume, and prefers to be called as such. He has a sharp, yet plump, childish face, with stony cold, emotionless eyes. Young as he is, he’s rather well built, with muscles that look strangely odd on someone so adolescent.

History: Dick Grayson was the son of two acrobats, and was a young star of a traveling circus’s Trapeze team called ‘Flying Graysons’. However, a mafia crime boss named Tony Zucco wanted to claim ‘protection’ money from the family, and when his parents refused to pay the sum, their acrobat equipment was tampered with and the two fell to their death.

Freshly orphaned, Dick found himself adopted by billionaire Bruce Wayne. When he stumbled upon the Batcave, Wayne had to no choice but revel his alter ego to him. As the two became closer, Wayne began to take him under his wing, and taught him how to fight. There, Dick adopted the ‘Robin’ alias he still uses to this day. Batman and Robin eventually found enough evidence to convict Zucco and avenged his parents.

When Dick began to take up schooling in Gotham, he slowly broke away from the Batman, learning that he had the skills to work well on his own. Eventually Wayne confronted him, and after a heated argument, the two went separate ways.
Now alone again, Robin left Gotham City for a new city and a new start, where he met Starfire, who was a slave, escaped from a traveling Gordanian ship. To protect her, he teamed up with some strange superhumans he met in the area: Cyborg, Raven, and Beast Boy. When the threat had dissolved, the five permanently became a group, thus forming the Teen Titans.

Other: I’m not making anything about Robin up – all this happened to Dick Grayson. I’m a huge fan of Batman, and I follow his comic book! However, I’m only guessing this incarnation of Robin is Dick Grayson, because it’s never stated in the series. But I do have enough concrete evidence to support my choice of ‘Robin’.

Starter-post: Shouldn’t we be writing these in the Roleplaying thread?

All the same, I scribbled this because I was bored. Call it my ‘Roleplayer’s Sample’. XD

Titan Log
Dammit. I’m not one to complain, but I hate it when someone gets into my stuff. It’s not my fault I like Country music. It’s not that funny, either!

Ohh… They think it’s a hoot! Everybody! Robin likes the Eagles! You heard me right! Robin likes Yuppie music! Extra. Extra. Read all about it!

I mean, I’m not the only one who likes weird music. Beast Boy still listens to Hi-5. Cyborg has his Heavy metal. And Raven… she has… that… uh… nevermind. Point still stands: never let anyone look into your iPod. It could be the most embarrassing 4 Giga-bytes of your life.

Last edited by Judith; 10-31-2007 at 12:38 PM.
Old 11-01-2007, 05:11 PM
espeonlover Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLugiaMaster Gir View Post
Appearance:Without costume: With Costume:Basicley he where's a Kanoma and has Spiky Black hair and has has a huge throwing star,and at times a mask with flowers on it,and a Magic Surfbourd/Sheild disk thing,and sometimes randomly turns into a girl after using his powers for 1/2 a day to a year.
History:He had a dream of this power since a child,thwn when he saw an ad online to get a wish,he went to STEEL CITY,and got kidnapped and was gonna be a mutant,he ecscaped and got hit with a weird bam wich was labled GACAD11-15O wich gave him his dreams,he was being attacked and then saed by the Titants and joined the group
Denied

You need to use a spell checker, and you need to have it less cluttered, i could hardly read it

---

Everyone else: Accepted So, welcome! =) =3

Signature broked, No peeking!
Old 11-01-2007, 09:24 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

Yay!
Old 11-02-2007, 10:53 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

Reserve me Raven.

Name: Luna Roth
Powers: Basically all of Raven's powers.
Personality: Being a loner, Luna is a very quiet girl. She does not know much about her self, or where she comes from. She thinks she is alone and she is from Earth, but she is wrong. She thinks her parents abandoned her.
Appearance: She looks a bit like Raven, but she does not have a cloak, and her hair is Starfire's length. And her hair is black. She also does'nt have that belt thing.
History: Seperated from her sister, mother and father at birth, Luna lived on the human world. She was alone, with no-one. When she was eight, she went into the city and learnt how to read and talk. She was young, very young when she heard about the Teen Titans. Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy and Cyborg did'nt help with her memory, but the name Raven defently gave a familiar spark of memory. She went near Titans Tower, but then remembered she would defeintly be labeled as an intruder.
Other:
Starter-post:

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.

Last edited by Realityxxx; 11-03-2007 at 12:31 AM.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:48 PM
Judith Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenGirl2000 View Post
Reserve me Raven.

Name: Luna Midnight

Say, Kittengirl, I found a few chronological disorders. Maybe you'd like to change them? (Okay, I may sound rude, but trust me, these are all DCAU and as official as the stamp on your report card. )

-Raven's surname is 'Roth', so you may want to redo them.

-Azarath is a dimesion, not a planet. And only Raven and her mother lived in there.

-Raven's dad is the big daddy of evil himself, Trigon, I think the Titans went up against him in the final season? Raven was seprated from him due to him being an 'evil influence'.

It'd be nice if you addressed these loopholes in Luna's history including her three different rebirths (Raven died and came alive three times, in some lives, she was the villain) as well as her relationship with her father being Trigon. Does she know? If she did, does she accept or shun him?

Now, if you said Luna was separated from Raven, her mother and evil father at birth, then you could use it as an excuse. X) What do you think?

Please don't think I'm putting you down, I just want to help. It could really help make your biography very professional if you thought about it.

Here, this is from a DCAU publishing*. Maybe it could give you a hand.

Allies: Teen Titans, Justice League of America
Enemies: Deathstroke, Trigon, Brother Blood
Powers: Flight, Magic, Empathy, Astral Protection
Bio: The daughter of the demon, Trigon, raven grew up in another dimension with her mother, away from her father's eveil influence. She learnt to control her powers for the good of others. When she learnt of Trigon's intention to invade, she joined the Titans to defeat him. She is an important member and has recently been reborn in a new body to help them destroy the forces of evil again.
Trivia: The chant Raven recites helps her keep her emotions and powers in check.
First appearance in history: DC Comics Presents #26 (published in 1980)

*This comes from Batman Magazine, issue 05, 2007

"To talk of many things:
Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
Of cabbages—and kings—
And why the sea is boiling hot—
And whether pigs have wings."
Old 11-03-2007, 12:22 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judith View Post
And then, you’d be raking in some of the best of roleplayers!
Fixed. Jud, I don't know if you've ever had contact with Espeonlover in her past attempts at RPing here, but she's made a couple of enemies, mainly of those "best roleplayers", and that includes myself (and no I am not conceited, everyone tells em I'm one of the best). Esp, I'm not going to fight with you again, I know that that leads absolutely nowhere with you, and as far as I'm concerned, this is just another RP that will fail due to it's lack of competence. It needs plot summary, all you have here is an opening post for your character which tells us absolutely nothing about what the heck the RPers are supposed to do. You break general rules and code by making you character waaaaay too overpowered (name me one opponent who could actually fight on equal terms with someone who can manipulate all elements, fire bolts of concentrated energy from her hands, and can sneak away as a mouse at any moment and then step on the enemy as an elephant a second later, and fly. There's a reason that Beast Boy can only change into animals, and I don't mean the scientific reason within the DCverse. They didn't want to make him too powerful.) That's all I'm going to say, and if you revert to your old ways and began n00bing up the board again, I'm simply not going to dignify it with a response.
Old 11-03-2007, 12:32 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

Quote:

Say, Kittengirl, I found a few chronological disorders. Maybe you'd like to change them? (Okay, I may sound rude, but trust me, these are all DCAU and as official as the stamp on your report card. )

-Raven's surname is 'Roth', so you may want to redo them.

-Azarath is a dimesion, not a planet. And only Raven and her mother lived in there.

-Raven's dad is the big daddy of evil himself, Trigon, I think the Titans went up against him in the final season? Raven was seprated from him due to him being an 'evil influence'.

It'd be nice if you addressed these loopholes in Luna's history including her three different rebirths (Raven died and came alive three times, in some lives, she was the villain) as well as her relationship with her father being Trigon. Does she know? If she did, does she accept or shun him?

Now, if you said Luna was separated from Raven, her mother and evil father at birth, then you could use it as an excuse. X) What do you think?

Please don't think I'm putting you down, I just want to help. It could really help make your biography very professional if you thought about it.

Here, this is from a DCAU publishing*. Maybe it could give you a hand.

Allies: Teen Titans, Justice League of America
Enemies: Deathstroke, Trigon, Brother Blood
Powers: Flight, Magic, Empathy, Astral Protection
Bio: The daughter of the demon, Trigon, raven grew up in another dimension with her mother, away from her father's eveil influence. She learnt to control her powers for the good of others. When she learnt of Trigon's intention to invade, she joined the Titans to defeat him. She is an important member and has recently been reborn in a new body to help them destroy the forces of evil again.
Trivia: The chant Raven recites helps her keep her emotions and powers in check.
First appearance in history: DC Comics Presents #26 (published in 1980)

*This comes from Batman Magazine, issue 05, 2007
Thanks, that helps alot. I've only just watched season three.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 11-03-2007, 03:25 AM
Judith Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenGirl2000 View Post
Thanks, that helps alot. I've only just watched season three.

No problem! :) I'm glad. I really admire how patient you are.

Ooh. Eevee, low blow! Sorry if I seemed like a mini-mod, I'm just so... Obsessive about correcting things.

"To talk of many things:
Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
Of cabbages—and kings—
And why the sea is boiling hot—
And whether pigs have wings."
Old 11-03-2007, 02:38 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:

No problem! :) I'm glad. I really admire how patient you are.

Ooh. Eevee, low blow! Sorry if I seemed like a mini-mod, I'm just so... Obsessive about correcting things.
Oh no, I'm a mini-mod too, so don't worry about that. And Esp knows exactly what to expect from me when she comes around here and does an RP like this, so don't call it a low blow. In truth, when you compare it to the other RPs of her's I've posted in, that was sweet and friendly.