Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-27-2007, 05:07 AM
DragonLovaFlygon101 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default The Shadow Eaters

In the peaceful town of Littleroot, something sinister is about to hatch. From deep within an abandoned home, a government work site has been placed. The government is known to the public as "P.G.A", or, Pokemon Government Agency. The public believes that the P.G.A. is a pokemon loving facility who saves abandoned Pokemon and raises them. But, of course, this was wrong. For the past five years, the P.G.A. have been abducting pokemon, and turning them into something evil, and powerful. In fact, it was so powerful as to escape the Facility unharmed. This is next to impossible, because of the Security systems being so harsh. "Project Black Light" is what they called the creations. The creatures feed on darkness and shadows. By now, you've figured, some one must have noticed them. Wrong, again. For strange reasoning, only Pokemon can actually see these creatures. They appear as regular pokemon to humans.

Fifteen Black Lights have escaped, and the security is just barely holding the remainder of the Black Light. The P.G.A. must stop the creatures, for if they spread, the world is doomed. If even just one of the Black Lights are alive during the Harvest Moon, it will absorb the powers and become impervious. The P.G.A. has chosen a select group of trainers for this task, whether it be Pokemon Handiling or Technological reasons.

Name: (First last)

Appearance -

Bio/History -

Reason for being Hired:

Pokemon: (No legends/shinies/invulnerables)

('-(O-('-'Q)
Old 10-27-2007, 05:18 AM
Golden-Silver Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: The Shadow Eaters

Name: Lukas Ryko

Appearance -

Bio/History -a lovely kid who protects anything he can he is the sinnoh champ and has come to hoenn to adventure and beat the battle frontier, he cares dearly about pokemon. he also nows his father is cyrus of team galactic due to his hair colour, his favorite pokemon are infernape and torterra

Reason for being Hired:a talented trainer needed for the job

Pokemon: electivire, magmortar, infernape, blissey, torterra, ninjask

Last edited by Golden-Silver; 10-27-2007 at 10:30 PM.
Old 10-27-2007, 05:38 AM
Experienced Trainer

Well, make the Bio a bit more, and I just realized I forgot my SU xD

Name: Ellen Fisher

Appearance - Ellen is a tall girl with Hazel Eyes. She wears large glasses over them, though. Her hair is long and black. She wears a white shirt with a pink jacket, white pants, and blue shoes. She keeps her Pokeballs on her red belt.

Bio/History -Ellen was born in Lavaridge Town, and was raised in a family dedicated to Tai-Quan-Doe. She trained in a gym for 10 years, and became a black belt. Her family did not believe in Pokemon Battling, except for in tournaments like actual humans have. One day, she caught a Pidgey, but she had it live in the nearby forest. Soon, she left home and became a powerful trainer. She studied in Pokemon Healing Herbs, and has a small shop in Cerulean. She sells cures for all disease and has herbs that revive pokemon. She has won both the Hoenn and the Johto Pokemon League.

Reason for being Hired: Ellen has won the Hoenn and the Johto Pokemon Leagues.

Pokemon: Quilava, Clefairy, Breloom, Pidgeot

('-(O-('-'Q)

Last edited by DragonLovaFlygon101; 11-02-2007 at 01:10 AM. Reason: lol too lazy to make detailed right now xD
Old 10-27-2007, 07:42 AM
Exophi Offline

Send a message via MSN to Exophi

I don't really consider odd coloured pokemon shiny. I feel that each pokemon deserves an a little tweaking to their appearance in order to make them unique. Also, I broke your legendary rule, but I can tell you now that the Kyogre is absolutely useless in combat (as it's only a four-year old).

Nice idea, by the way. It seemed like one of the only ones suitable to put one of my favourite RP characters into. His pokemon are, unfortunately, set in stone.

Name: Dimitri "Saint" Locust (22)

Appearance:

Dimitri's eyes and hair are as dark as they get, but his skin has become rather tanned after several years of living
in the arid Pyrite Village of Soyo. On his face you can easily see the stress that he has accumulated over the last few
years of his life. He used to wear his hair spiked, but now has stopped because of all the wasted time it has cost him;
to keep up with appearances when he returns to Hoenn, he may begin to re-spike it. Dimitri has worn all black
clothing for the greater period of his life. He hasn't been seen without wearing his trenchcoat in years, even
though he's been living in a desert. He has a weather-worn glove with the rocket insignia, though he has exitted the
organization after an abysmal failure four years ago.

Personality:
In the past, Dimitri was ruthless and cared for naught but his pokemon. He was a great tactitian and a powerful ally and enemy in all situations. He was not quick to anger, and concealled his feelings well. Unfortunately, one of his pokemon only pretended to be his ally, and stabbed him in the back (almost literally). Now he has become prone to submissive behaviour or over-emotional outbursts. This newly aquired view on life led him to become on of the local 'crazies' of Pyrite Town. He loves to read, and often immerses himself in mountains of books. He enjoys the company of novel characters and information over that of other people.

History:
Born and raised to one of the more prominent families in Saffron, Dimitri was expected to become a success at an early age. His family owned more than 50% of Silph Company and had little time for him. At an early age Dimitri fell in with the wrong crowd in displays of rebellion. After he developed friends in the crook business, young Locust soon became a big figurehead in crime - leading his own criminal organization for almost ten years. In order to accomplish one of his more ambitious goals, he eventually joined Team Rocket. His plans in Sootopolis were twarted by an organization determined to retain peace in Hoenn, likely the same one that's trying to recruit him now. Since that day four years ago Dimitri had lived in Soyo, but surprises came to him there as well. He was gifted with the great gaurdian of the sea, Kyogre, who helped him bring rain to the dry lands of Pyrite Village where he lives to this day.

Reason for Hiring:
Dimitri was ruthless in battle since he was a child. Though he has never earned a gym badge of any kind or attempted an Elite Four challenge he is well known for his skills in battle. Team Rocket referred to him as their "Saint Locust", and though he despised the name and their company it brought him much fame throughout the lands. He is also very adept in matters of technology, and knows a thing or two about the minds of the illogical and insane.

Pokemon:
Octillery (Female)
Distinguishing Traits: Octillery bears twin scars over her otherwise beautiful face. They are located over her left eye.
Personality: Calm and collected, Octillery provides emotion support to Dimitri when he needs it the most.
History: She was saved by Dimitri when he found her in Blackthorn Mountains. Since then they have always been together.

Destruction the Kangaskhan (Male)
First off, he's not a girl. Destruction doesn't carry an infant with him, but he does carry vengeful eyes for all humans but Dimitri. :Distinguishing Traits
Loyal to a fault, Destruction obeys any order by Dimitri even if he has a better way to deal with a situation. :Personality
His child and mate were sadly taken to the Kanto Safari Zone where they were caught by an abusive trainer. The mother and child fought to get away :History
from the boy, seriously injuring him. Though Dimitri pled the case to courts, the two other Kangaskhans were put to sleep becasue of what was thought to be aggressiveness on their part.
Demise II the Lairon (Female)
Distinguishing Traits: She has blood red irises, and her body appears to have a greater concentration of metal in it than others of her species.
Personality: Demise doesn't trust people. She has been convinced that everyone other than her trainer is violent and intends her harm.
History: Provided to Dimitri as a gift for joining the Rocket Organization. She was serverly abused while an Aron.

Sorrow the Kyogre (Female)
A four-year old baby. This whale pokemon is still small, and will take a century to fully mature. :Distinguishing Traits
She delights in everything she does, never realizing harm done by her actions. Sorrow loves the chance to play in water and sunshine. :Personality:
Her only known parent is Dimitri; even after he released her to the wild thinking it would be safer, Sorrow returned. In order to do this she had to :History:
cross the great desert of Soyo.

Malice the Umbreon (Male)
Distinguishing Traits: No noticeable differences exist to differ Umbreon from any other of its race.
Personality: Malice is a helpful soul, doing all he can to become friendly with Dimitri's other pokemon. He is usually pushed around by the others.
History: Malice was a pet from Dimitri's early life in Kanto. Two years ago he arrived at his Pyrite Village home in a kennel, no one left a message with him.

Tyranny the Murkrow (Female)
Rather than black, this Murkrow possesses white feathers. Both Tyranny's eyes and tail scrunchee are sapphire blue in colour. :Distinguishing Traits
Tyranny doesn't seem to have any personality of her own, but is rather an extension of Dimitri's. The bird is eccentric and emotional. :Personality
When the Rockets disbanned, many pokemon were left behind at old HQs. Tyranny was one of these pokemon, she flew in search of Dimitri, knowing :History
that he would take her under his wing.

Last edited by Exophi; 10-27-2007 at 07:45 AM.
Old 10-27-2007, 08:01 AM
Golden-Silver Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

you arent allowed legendaries sorry

Old 10-27-2007, 08:05 AM
Exophi Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden-Silver View Post
you arent allowed legendaries sorry
Alright, I'll just wait for DragonLovaFlygon101's thoughts.

If he sticks to that policy, I guess I'll have no choice but to drop out.
Old 10-27-2007, 08:14 AM
Golden-Silver Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

ok then she might make a exception

Old 10-27-2007, 05:47 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Wow, this looks good
I`m signin up for sure

Name: Nova Nuit

Appearance -
Changes= Her Hair is Black, not blonde and Eevee is a Skitty and backpack does not say anna

Bio/History - Nova is orignally from New Bark town in Johto, however her first Pokémon was from Hoenn. Her past a little weird, her mother dying when she was just a year old and her father going insane soon after. The girl rembers none of this. Her and her older sister, Nebula, moved over in Littleroot with their aunt. Nebula left on a journey to faraway Orre just monthes before Nova was to leave on her own adventure. The day came and she finally left and got a Mudkip from Prof Birch. However, her adventure was cut short when her aunt got ill and needed surgury. Beacause of her caring nature, Nova chose to stay with her family member untill she recovered. Finally after a year later things were fully normal and the girl restarted her travels. She was doing a wonderous job, untill reaching Metor Falls. The girl started doing side quests and some took her foar off course. Nova`s awful time management skills made it twice as bad. It took her 2.5 years to finish her Hoenn badge quest, at 14 almost 15. She ended missing the tourney. However all her ``wasted`` time gave her many experiances and accomplishments such as : 4 contest ribbons, stopping Team Magma from stealing a metor, seeing both of the Eon Pokémon, winning a Pokéblock making contest and meeting Kanto elite 4 champ Lance. Also, this kind and adventerous girl devopped a skill in Photography. Once she arrived home, Nova learned about a sinister Pokémon threatning the area.

Reason for being Hired: Her stopping Team Magma gave her an awsome reputation, her battle and contest skill.

Pokemon:
Pokémon, Swampert
Nikename , Muddie
Battler

Pokémon, Flareon
Nikename, Summer
Battler, stays outside Pokéball sometimes

Pokémon, Gardevoir
Nikename, Sakia
Battler

Pokémon, Skitty
Nikename Kittie
Contester, stays outside Pokéball

Pokémon, Minun
Nikname, Misha
Contester, sometimes used in battle, stays outside Pokéball

Pokémon, Tropuis
Nikemane, Tanna
Battler

DONE at last
Oh and DragonLovaFlygon is a guy, so yeah

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }

Last edited by Moonlight; 10-28-2007 at 05:37 AM.
Old 10-27-2007, 06:52 PM
DarkLugiaMaster Gir Offline
Elite Trainer

Talking Re: The Shadow Eaters

Name: Harry R. Jirok

Appearance -Basicley a has stuff from Digiomons Tai and KH Riku,he has Riku's hair,Tai's googles,Riku's Shirt,Tai's Shorts,has blue eyes and a irth mark on his back that he thinks looks like a Giaraffe Racking Leaves

Bio/History -He is a kid from Shinnoh,he decided to go to Jhpto but he got on the Wrong ship and ended up in Hoen,he decided to just go with the flow and stay here,he has the Spirit of a Arcanune and can sommun one if in deep trouble,he is also some times a perve and is a geniose when it's for something he wants and can telepathicley talk with Pokemon

Reason for being Hired:He is tough,and can fool anybody,basicley he is a scaredy wimp who is just a normal wannabe champion,he fooled the Goverment in Shinnoh and even got there info on this and knew he had to stop them,and save the shadow's

Pokemon: Monferno,Noctowl,Pichu,Jigglypuff,Exeggutor,and a Munchlax

The secret is the answer
Old 10-31-2007, 12:14 AM
Exophi Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight View Post
Wow, this looks good
I`m signin up for sure
Whatever the rate, I certainly hope DragonLovaFlygon returns soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight View Post
DONE at last
Oh and DragonLovaFlygon is a guy, so yeah
I was going to say, but I figured it would be just as much fun to watch Golden-Silver repeat the mistake a few times first.
Old 10-31-2007, 01:08 AM
Experienced Trainer

Exophi, Moonlight, and DarkLugia are all accepted. Exophi, don't make me regret making that exception. Still waiting for a bit more info for the first poster, though.

Sorry I haven't been on, i gotta catch up on some stuff. But, soon I should be posting alot more.

Golden-Silver: PENDING

Exophi: I really enjoyed reading your sign up.

DarkLugia: I hope to god that you don't really spell like that in my rp.

Hopefully i get some long-posters, I dont want this rp to die because of a few lazy writers. . .

('-(O-('-'Q)

Last edited by DragonLovaFlygon101; 10-31-2007 at 01:15 AM.
Old 10-31-2007, 01:50 AM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Can you reserve me?

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 10-31-2007, 02:11 AM
Exophi Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonLovaFlygon101 View Post
Exophi, Moonlight, and DarkLugia are all accepted. Exophi, don't make me regret making that exception. Still waiting for a bit more info for the first poster, though.

Sorry I haven't been on, i gotta catch up on some stuff. But, soon I should be posting alot more.

Golden-Silver: PENDING

Exophi: I really enjoyed reading your sign up.

DarkLugia: I hope to god that you don't really spell like that in my rp.

Hopefully i get some long-posters, I dont want this rp to die because of a few lazy writers. . .
You shouldn't be to worried about the Kyogre, it's small enough to still be a lap pokemon! Kyogres don't fully mature for at least two centuries (in my mind). Thanks for the comment!

I've never let an RP die easily before, this would be the first!
Old 10-31-2007, 09:17 PM
Experienced Trainer

Sure thing Kaioo, Reserved

Lol, a Lap Kyogre? What has this world come too xD
But, seriously, nice idea.

By the way, call me a girl again and I'll rip your esophogus out through your mouth. Have a nice day :D

('-(O-('-'Q)

Last edited by DragonLovaFlygon101; 10-31-2007 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Last comment.
Old 10-31-2007, 09:49 PM
iChaos Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonLovaFlygon101 View Post
Sure thing Kaioo, Reserved

Lol, a Lap Kyogre? What has this world come too xD
But, seriously, nice idea.

By the way, call me a girl again and I'll rip your esophogus out through your mouth. Have a nice day :D
-Name-Tai Klomatis (T.K for short)

-Age-15

-Appearance-
T.K is about five feet tall with his peach skin. T.K wears baggy dark gray/grey jeans, with an sweater that has blood red sleeves and a blood red hood, the main body part of his shirt is dark blue with an necklace hanging from his neck that hits his chest, with an Master Pokeball ornament. T.K eyes are very dark black, and his hair is very spiky for a sudden reason.

-History-Born in raised in Jhoto since he were ten years old, T.K has always been a good boy who loves pokemon. T.K loves pokemon for there elemental ability. T.K was on his way to get his starter. T.K. had accomplish that goal, as his starter Eevee who he later evovled into a Jolteon and nicknamed him Sparks and had been traveling ever since he got his starter. Though Sparks his Jolteon loves to stay out of the pokeball, and does it regulary.

~Pokemon~

~Species~
Jolteon
~Nickname~
Sparks
~Distuinging Marks~
EH No
~Unique Traits~
Yes stays out of pokeball.

~Species~
Aipom
~Nickname~