Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-29-2007, 02:57 PM
xDesires-Lovex Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to xDesires-Lovex Send a message via MSN to xDesires-Lovex
Default Re: Avatar:War of the Nations[SU]

Thats ok. I just sent you a PM asking you about the RP, if you've posted in this thread somewhere im sorry for not seeing it. Also maybe you should post it here, im sure a few others are concerned.
Old 10-29-2007, 03:02 PM
Xerion Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Xerion Send a message via Yahoo to Xerion

Thanks man, well, I'll just let everyone know here.

People, we start in the Water Tribe!! No Exceptions!
Old 10-29-2007, 03:14 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerion View Post
Thanks man, well, I'll just let everyone know here.

People, we start in the Water Tribe!! No Exceptions!
Chaos knew I was in the Fire tribe... for Kyle.. weird.. and he knows my firebender's name..
I forgot to mention.. Kyle's wearing Red Robes, he always wears them..
Oh, and Woot, Water Tribe all the way.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.

Last edited by Kaioo; 10-29-2007 at 03:40 PM.
Old 10-29-2007, 04:52 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Mewchirio

I've fiished my sign-up form on the first page

Mewchirio

Join this RP! Seriously, it's so worth it! Ragnarök [SU]
Credit-Rainbow Islands (banner) & Blazing Fury (Userbar) both from Serebii
Old 10-29-2007, 09:40 PM
General Bonkers Offline
Experienced Trainer

Which water tribe? North of South...because it really does matter.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:28 PM
dragoonsnake Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
xDesires-Lovex:Accepted! Great job, you can just go into the RP.

dragoonsnake:Good, job, but just tell me how he wound up being called Dragoon if his first name Eyan? Still Accepted!

-Xerion
He was called Dragoon a lot by the army. Sorry i didn't mention that, but that's what they usually do. He just stuck with the name, thinking that Eyan wouldn't be such a good cover.
EDIT: I'm sorry, but i meant to make the sub-skill metal bending. Can i possibly have both sand AND metal bending? Of course, i won't actually learn metalbending for a REAL long time.

P.S. I wanted to make another character. A water bender? One that left the north pole's army? Can i do that? Also, i wanted to ask, i can still bloodbend, right? I just can't control other people until a LONG while though, but i just want to be able to like, cut myself, and use my blood as a possible weapon. (Or control someone asleep or willing to let me control them/aka not fighting back)

VPP STATS
Hatch>825
Jolteon>930
Complete>1110

Last edited by dragoonsnake; 10-30-2007 at 01:22 AM. Reason: EVERYTHING UNDER EDIT
Old 10-30-2007, 08:52 PM
Zeriane Offline

Name: Yuri Ryoka

Nation: Water Nation

Personality: Silent...Thats one word to describe Yuri, hes not always up for talking, for him...Others always comes first. He is a very hard working person who always puts his others before himself. Though a lot of people question why he does it. But for Yuri, even through his childhood he would never put himself first, everything else came before him. He is totally dedicated towards his promise and will always make sure its kept before he does anything else. You could say he likes everything to be 'perfect' before moving on. Deep down, Yuri has always wanted to be something different. Something that he would be able to wear a smile while doing, but he thinks that if he doesn't continue doing what he does, then someone will get hurt. In his past to many people got hurt, and he decided never to let anyone get hurt while he was around.

He is a very proud person, he has always been proud of what he does, but sometimes he wishes that just for once he didn't have the weight of the world on his shoulders, maybe then he could just sit back and relax and let the good times roll. But...Kyle knows that if he does just sit back then something is going to go wrong. He has a good heart in him, but he doesn't understand it most of the times. The people around him are always smileing and laughing with each other. But he doesn't seem to want to join in, he just wants to be left out. He wants to change, become someone else...Take a new path and forget the bad times he had to go through.

Apperance:

History: When Yuri was growing up, he was always smileing and laughing with others. When he was younger, his father would show him some water bending skills. Yuri would pay close attention and after he was supposed to sleep he would get out of bed and practice what his father had shown him. Each day, Yuri would be up early and outside with his friends, he was always happy back then. Everything was perfect, nothing could change it...Or so he thought. One day when he and his friends were down by the river he heard some screams coming from his village, they went back quickly but when they got there, the only thing that was left was a few flames that were about to die out. That day Yuri had spotted someone he knew leaveing the village, they were wearing red.

He thought the person was from the fire nation, but why would someone he had knew for ages be from the fire nation? The group of kids sat in the village, crying and worrying what if that person came back? The next morning Yuri woke up to find all the other kids gone. He was left under the piece of sheet he had found to sleep under. A few hours later, a man came from the outside of the village. He was wearing a water army uniform. Yuri knew what was going to happen and ran off. Quickly being followed by the man, Yuri jumped off a cliff and into a river. The man thought Yuri had killed himself and left it at that. Down the river, Yuri dragged himself off onto the river bank and knew what he had to do. Years had passed..Still he is seeking for revenge.

Sub-Skill: Bloodbending

Other(Optional): Yuri carries around his neck, a small silver bottle of crystal clear water. It was given to him by his father, it had been in the family for generations. It has something unique about it.

Last edited by Zeriane; 10-30-2007 at 08:59 PM.
Old 10-30-2007, 08:56 PM
Kaioo Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeriane View Post
Name: Kyle Ryoka

Nation: Water Nation

Personality: Silent...Thats one word to describe Kyle, hes not always up for talking, for him...Others always comes first. He is a very hard working person who always puts his others before himself. Though a lot of people question why he does it. But for Kyle, even through his childhood he would never put himself first, everything else came before him. He is totally dedicated towards his promise and will always make sure its kept before he does anything else. You could say he likes everything to be 'perfect' before moving on. Deep down, Kyle has always wanted to be something different. Something that he would be able to wear a smile while doing, but he thinks that if he doesn't continue doing what he does, then someone will get hurt. In his past to many people got hurt, and he decided never to let anyone get hurt while he was around.

He is a very proud person, he has always been proud of what he does, but sometimes he wishes that just for once he didn't have the weight of the world on his shoulders, maybe then he could just sit back and relax and let the good times roll. But...Kyle knows that if he does just sit back then something is going to go wrong. He has a good heart in him, but he doesn't understand it most of the times. The people around him are always smileing and laughing with each other. But he doesn't seem to want to join in, he just wants to be left out. He wants to change, become someone else...Take a new path and forget the bad times he had to go through.

Apperance:

History: When Kyle was growing up, he was always smileing and laughing with others. When he was younger, his father would show him some water bending skills. Kyle would pay close attention and after he was supposed to sleep he would get out of bed and practice what his father had shown him. Each day, Kyle would be up early and outside with his friends, he was always happy back then. Everything was perfect, nothing could change it...Or so he thought. One day when he and his friends were down by the river he heard some screams coming from his village, they went back quickly but when they got there, the only thing that was left was a few flames that were about to die out. That day Kyle had spotted someone he knew leaveing the village, they were wearing red.

He thought the person was from the fire nation, but why would someone he had knew for ages be from the fire nation? The group of kids sat in the village, crying and worrying what if that person came back? The next morning Kyle woke up to find all the other kids gone. He was left under the piece of sheet he had found to sleep under. A few hours later, a man came from the outside of the village. He was wearing a water army uniform. Kyle knew what was going to happen and ran off. Quickly being followed by the man, Kyle jumped off a cliff and into a river. The man thought Kyle had killed himself and left it at that. Down the river, Kyle dragged himself off onto the river bank and knew what he had to do. Years had passed..Still he is seeking for revenge.

Sub-Skill: Bloodbending

Other(Optional): Kyle carries around his neck, a small silver bottle of crystal clear water. It was given to him by his father, it had been in the family for generations. It has something unique about it.
Name-stealer -.-
Kyle is copyrighted..!!

Old 10-30-2007, 08:57 PM
Zeriane Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioo View Post
Name-stealer -.-
Kyle is copyrighted..!!
I'll change it then.

Edit: Its done o.o

Last edited by Zeriane; 10-30-2007 at 09:00 PM.
Old 10-30-2007, 08:58 PM
Kaioo Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeriane View Post
I'll change it then
Good good. *does the I'm watching you sign*
I'm watching you!

Old 10-31-2007, 12:24 AM
Xerion Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Xerion Send a message via Yahoo to Xerion

@Mewchiro-Great job on your SU! Accepted!

@Zeriane-Accepted.

@General Bonkers:We start at Northern, which should be Kataras.

@dragoonsnake:Thanks, but we have enough people as it is, so no more benders are needed. Only EmpoleonX2.
Old 10-31-2007, 12:28 AM
Kaioo Offline

Quote:
@Mewchiro-Great job on your SU! Accepted!

@Zeriane-Accepted.

@General Bonkers:We start at Northern, which should be Kataras.

@dragoonsnake:Thanks, but we have enough people as it is, so no more benders are needed. Only EmpoleonX2.
Are you gonna post =-D.. been waiting a while =D.