Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 10-03-2007, 02:16 AM
sir_Aaron's Avatar
sir_Aaron Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,395
Default Re: [SU] Sonic Adventure 3: Chao Chaos

Awnser to A: I have no possible idea... :P

Awnser to B: Ever since her family was killed, and nobody took her in.
Awhile after that, she doesn't trust a lot of people...
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-03-2007, 01:11 PM
Neo_Shadow_Guardian's Avatar
Neo_Shadow_Guardian Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Hiding from Wild_Fire. jk. lol
Posts: 76
Default Re: [SU] Sonic Adventure 3: Chao Chaos

Sorry if I'm sub-leading... I just have to say this for made-up fan characters. (Stupid pet peeves... *mutters something inaudible*)

You seriously need to put down a lot more information and a lot more thought into your character. If you don't know what to put down, here are some hints to make your sign-up go a lot easier.

Name: First and Last
Gender: You only got two choices, Male or Female. The only time you are genderless is if you're playing a robot, like Decoe or Bocoe. They can, however, appear or sound like a certain gender
Age: Pick an age that you know a lot about, and you can relate to. I suggest doing your age, or no more than 3 years older or younger than your age.

Type: Originally seen in Sonic Heroes. Ex.: Sonic is speed; Knuckles is Power; Tails is flight. Choose one or a combination of one, but have one be the main type. *See my sign-up*
Appearence: Specific, Specific, Specific! You need to tell everything about the character. How long his/her hair is, what color it is; shirt color and type; ect. Also, choose clothes that can work with your type. So if you plan on using a speed char, don't make the char wear heavy things that will weigh him/her down. An easier way is to just do a really good picture edit. Check out the art page on the forum, and maybe someone can help you out there.

History: You do not need a biography here. Tell some main key components of your char's history that shape the char for who he/she is today. It should at least be 3 or 4 sentences, if not longer.

Other info (Optional): Soemtimes, if the things above don't cover everything that you want others to know, make this place. If that person has a sibling or a twin, put it here. If the char is on a team, put the team name and the other team char's names.

...Speaking of Other info, I'd better go edit something on mine...
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-03-2007, 06:55 PM
TeirusuFX's Avatar
TeirusuFX Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: ( ^ ω^)b
Posts: 3,914
Send a message via MSN to TeirusuFX Send a message via Yahoo to TeirusuFX Send a message via Skype™ to TeirusuFX
Default Re: [SU] Sonic Adventure 3: Chao Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_Aaron View Post
Awnser to A: I have no possible idea... :P

Awnser to B: Ever since her family was killed, and nobody took her in.
Awhile after that, she doesn't trust a lot of people...
What goes up, must come down
Yet my feet don't touch the ground

You must have an answer to A, and you have to re-fill the form according to Neo Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Shadow_Guardian View Post
Sorry if I'm sub-leading... I just have to say this for made-up fan characters. (Stupid pet peeves... *mutters something inaudible*)

You seriously need to put down a lot more information and a lot more thought into your character. If you don't know what to put down, here are some hints to make your sign-up go a lot easier.

Name: First and Last
Gender: You only got two choices, Male or Female. The only time you are genderless is if you're playing a robot, like Decoe or Bocoe. They can, however, appear or sound like a certain gender
Age: Pick an age that you know a lot about, and you can relate to. I suggest doing your age, or no more than 3 years older or younger than your age.

Type: Originally seen in Sonic Heroes. Ex.: Sonic is speed; Knuckles is Power; Tails is flight. Choose one or a combination of one, but have one be the main type. *See my sign-up*
Appearence: Specific, Specific, Specific! You need to tell everything about the character. How long his/her hair is, what color it is; shirt color and type; ect. Also, choose clothes that can work with your type. So if you plan on using a speed char, don't make the char wear heavy things that will weigh him/her down. An easier way is to just do a really good picture edit. Check out the art page on the forum, and maybe someone can help you out there.

History: You do not need a biography here. Tell some main key components of your char's history that shape the char for who he/she is today. It should at least be 3 or 4 sentences, if not longer.

Other info (Optional): Soemtimes, if the things above don't cover everything that you want others to know, make this place. If that person has a sibling or a twin, put it here. If the char is on a team, put the team name and the other team char's names.

...Speaking of Other info, I'd better go edit something on mine...
No, I'm perfectly fine of what your doing, I'll change it right away

And now I have some things to correct on your new sign up...

1) 1 type only, otherwise, it's not fair
2) You cannot have more than 3 people on your team, one of each type
2a) I'm not even including teams in this RP, but you can still mention it
3) I've change a few things on your sign up, which now changes some things...
3a) Pictures can't tell the whole story, you must include a proper description, even with a picture
3b) Your personally must include 5 sentences

Seeing the world spinning upside down
A mighty crash without a sound
__________________
| §VPP§ | §URPG§ |

Ah! Aya-chan! Aya-chan genki?

Last edited by TeirusuFX; 10-03-2007 at 07:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-04-2007, 12:53 AM
Dawn34's Avatar
Dawn34 Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: In someones heart
Posts: 618
Default Re: [SU] Sonic Adventure 3: Chao Chaos

So its okay if i dont have a made up character?
__________________

Name: Blossom
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-04-2007, 10:42 PM
TeirusuFX's Avatar
TeirusuFX Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: ( ^ ω^)b
Posts: 3,914
Send a message via MSN to TeirusuFX Send a message via Yahoo to TeirusuFX Send a message via Skype™ to TeirusuFX
Default Re: [SU] Sonic Adventure 3: Chao Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn34 View Post
So its okay if i dont have a made up character?
I won't even hesitate
A second left to alter fate

As long as you follow the format carefully

(In white)

Try to strike, but a bit too late
I've got you hooked by my own bait
__________________
| §VPP§ | §URPG§ |

Ah! Aya-chan! Aya-chan genki?
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 10-05-2007, 11:23 PM
sir_Aaron's Avatar
sir_Aaron Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,395
Default Re: [SU] Sonic Adventure 3: Chao Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoaferBoyzX View Post
What goes up, must come down
Yet my feet don't touch the ground

[CENTER]You must have an answer to A, and you have to re-fill the form according to Neo Shadow[/RIGHT]
Ugh...

Anwser to A: She runs to the chao garden and meets up with them...? *shrugs*
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 10-07-2007, 02:32 AM
TeirusuFX's Avatar
TeirusuFX Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: ( ^ ω^)b
Posts: 3,914
Send a message via MSN to TeirusuFX Send a message via Yahoo to TeirusuFX Send a message via Skype™ to TeirusuFX
Default Re: [SU] Sonic Adventure 3: Chao Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_Aaron View Post
Ugh...

Anwser to A: She runs to the chao garden and meets up with them...? *shrugs*
I won't even hesitate
A second left to alter fate

...Not good enough...

The fill out form for made-up characters have changed, please refill your form, do it well and I might try to help


(In white)

Try to strike, but a bit too late
I've got you hooked by my own bait
__________________
| §VPP§ | §URPG§ |

Ah! Aya-chan! Aya-chan genki?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 10-30-2007, 02:42 PM
sir_Aaron's Avatar
sir_Aaron Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,395
Default Re: [SU] Sonic Adventure 3: Chao Chaos

In white?
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 10-30-2007, 07:16 PM
TeirusuFX's Avatar
TeirusuFX Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: ( ^ ω^)b
Posts: 3,914
Send a message via MSN to TeirusuFX Send a message via Yahoo to TeirusuFX Send a message via Skype™ to TeirusuFX
Default Re: [SU] Sonic Adventure 3: Chao Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_Aaron View Post
In white?
And now...a quote from Ron...after he 'fails' his Divination O.W.L...

You highlight what's above, but I already finish that now...

"...And now I don't care if my tea leaves spell 'die, Ron, die,' I'm chucking them in the bin where they belong."
__________________
| §VPP§ | §URPG§ |

Ah! Aya-chan! Aya-chan genki?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com