Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2007, 06:38 PM
gibbo223 Offline

Default locked?!?!?!?!

ok I'm quite distraught I'm just a humble noob and my thread was locked because "we already have one of those" seriously i don't quite understand what the purpose in that was i was just trying to make a simple thread and get to know a few people but no neo pikachu feels the need to lock and that is why i am going to wreak havoc amongst those whom i despise and yes if you think so this is a threat be afraid for i will relentlessly hunt those who defy and make their life a living hell have a good day ^_^

Dome Ace Tucker's PokePet

Fireburst the level 43 Arcanine!

If you want the 10th pokemon movie in theaters worldwide copy this to your signature
Old 10-27-2007, 06:43 PM
Team Pokemon Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Team Pokemon Send a message via MSN to Team Pokemon
Post Re: locked?!?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibbo223 View Post
ok I'm quite distraught I'm just a humble noob and my thread was locked because "we already have one of those" seriously i don't quite understand what the purpose in that was i was just trying to make a simple thread and get to know a few people but no neo pikachu feels the need to lock and that is why i am going to wreak havoc amongst those whom i despise and yes if you think so this is a threat be afraid for i will relentlessly hunt those who defy and make their life a living hell have a good day ^_^
Don't be so aggressive. You may end up getting banned.
Neo pikachu must have had his reasons. You may just pm him and ask him why he locked it.

AIM: Tomato Kitsos
Old 10-27-2007, 06:44 PM
Phantom Kat Offline
ˇCon ganas!

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Kat Send a message via MSN to Phantom Kat
Default Re: locked?!?!?!?!

Neo locked the thread because there is already a thread like that, more than one would jsut 'cause SPAM and the next time you want to say something like this, PM him instead of making another thread that will get locked.

- Kat

(Banner by the epic Neo Pikachu) TAC Challenge: I'm learning Finnish! ^-^

My Author Profile | URPG Stats | Kat x Bryce
Old 10-27-2007, 06:51 PM
Stardy Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Stardy

You do know there was another one, and Neo was doing his JOB.

No need to give him a threat ya know, that will get him pissed

Stardy = awesome
Old 10-27-2007, 06:59 PM
Charmander96 Offline
Master Trainer

Ok calm down there was a reason he had locked it no need to threaten him like that
Old 10-27-2007, 07:03 PM
Llama Commando Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Llama Commando

Man, you're taking this way too seriously. If a thread is duplicated, it is his job to lock it. I know you're new and it's not like you're in trouble or anything, just don't hold it against Neo. He's a great guy and is just doing what he should. He is not being mean or anything, so don't get all worked up about it. I had a thread that got locked for the same reason, but I didn't let it antagonie me, just forget about it.

PE2K's Resident Michigan State Spartan
Old 10-27-2007, 07:03 PM
CkVertigo Offline

Send a message via AIM to CkVertigo

Quote:
Calm down... Everybody gets 1 or more of their threads closed once and a while... Plus, it's Neos job...

- VPP URPG -

thanks Shucklulz [:
Old 10-27-2007, 07:39 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
The only reason why I locked it was because we have a thread already for people to mention their favorite Pokemon. There's no need to have two of them.

No reason to go psychotic over it...

Closed Thread