Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 07:24 AM
Kirby Grunt Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Kirby Grunt Send a message via MSN to Kirby Grunt Send a message via Yahoo to Kirby Grunt
Default Serrebii Mirc gettin me pissed

I was in Serrebii.net's Mirc (chattbox if im correct) And I got kicked out of the Chat room (theres 2 One for chat and one for Wi-Fi chatting) then got kicked for typing HACKERS in caps. the reason was No yelling. Dude its ONE word how is that considered "yelling"? So if i type out BLAZE is that yelling?! No im just pointing out. Im not typing BLAZE!!1127!!!!. Im just pointing out the word hackers. So i went to the Wi-Fi chatoom to coplain, There was another Admin/Mod there. I said i typed out one word in all caps and said it was dumb. The he said that typing out 10 or more letters in caps isnt dumb. I told i spelt out HACKERS and got kicked. He then KICKED me out of the Mirch there nd the reason said:
OMG HAX NOWAI!!1111! one!!
STUPID MODS AND ADMINS THAT ABUSE THERE POWER!
I got back in and then asked why he kicked me. He then said it was the script. Dumb or what?!
I told them to delete the script for where when you type in "hackers" or something it banns you. He said Serrebii is against hacking. Told him i know and to get REAL mods and turn off all the GAY scripts. He said it again. I STARTED GETTING PISSED. Told him I knew and to get mods. Called me an idiot because.... I guess he didn't want to admit his wrongs. He then told the other Admin to kick him because i was right. they were friends so the reason was:
Your getting on everyones nerevs.
Dude i was only talking to those two. WTF?!
Old 10-26-2007, 12:28 PM
Stardy Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Stardy
Default Re: Serrebii Mirc gettin me pissed

I dont think Serebii chat is 'liked' here

plus, the word hacker strikes fear into every admins heart 'im sure'

Stardy = awesome
Old 10-26-2007, 06:26 PM
Kirby Grunt Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Kirby Grunt Send a message via MSN to Kirby Grunt Send a message via Yahoo to Kirby Grunt

Its not? Oh crap didn't know sorry people!
Old 10-27-2007, 01:19 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Sorry to hear about that, but things that happen on other sites/chats don't really concern us here.

Closed Thread