Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 01:56 AM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: (RP)Pokemon Empire: The Frozen War

Kerox moved his head towards Apollo, his eyes staring blankly at Apollo, as if he couldn't see a thing.

Last Flashback Post

The Owls hooting had long died out, and the crickets stopped screeching.
Kerox was bored.
-Hell- Kerox thought,-How did Samasuke know I was there?-
Kerox then noticed that Samasuke was looking at him, a look in Samasuke's eyes somehow told Kerox that he knew what Kerox was thinking, but how could he? He was only an old Blaziken. What did he know about Kerox anyhow? Except from the fact that he was Daniel's Apprentice.

They trudged along in the mud, as the trio grew nearer and nearer to home.
When they finally arrived, mud coated all 3 of them all over their legs, and they smiled at each other, before laughing.
"We look like we've been out in the forest for weeks!" Domana said, laughing.

As quickly as they started laughing, they stopped, and became serious as they entered Daniel's room.
"So, You've returned?" Daniel asked,"Get a good rest. Tomorrow(sp?), Kerox, you'll get water from the Well."
Kerox sighed, and left Daniel's room, quickly heading to his own room, before entering, and closing the door quickly behind him, before lying down on his bed, staring at the ceiling above him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~
Kerox woke as the birds started tweeting for the dawn of the morning.
He quickly ran to Daniel's room, noticing that everyone was there.
"Finally, your up." Daniel said,"Go fetch the water."
"Alright Sensei." Kerox said, quickly running out of Daniel's room.
Kerox ran towards the well, making squishing noises as he splodged(sp?) through the mud, placing the bucket next to the well, into the well, gathering water into it.
He'd only been gone about 3 minutes, and when he approached Daniel's room, he saw broken glass on the floor, blood outside, and shattered bits of wood.
He then saw Samasuke's body lying near the fountain, a sword in his back.
-Samasuke! Sensei!- Kerox thought in alarm, quickly storming through the doors.
To his horror, he saw everyone was dead. Daniel lay in his chair, a deep shock on his face, a sword sticking in his chest, all around the room, swords lay embedded(sp?) inside the pokemon everywhere.
"Why?" Kerox sobbed,"Why this?"
Kerox then remembered what he'd wished for only last night.
-It's all my fault..- Kerox thought,- I wish Sensei and Samasuke dead.. and it's come true... the others were just in the way of the killers.. Damn..-
Kerox sobbed even more, he ran into his room, seeing Domana lying near his bed, fear on his face.
Obviously, Domana had run in here, looking for a place to hide, which he had failed to do.
-Why me?- Kerox thought, as he jumped onto his bed, sobbing, unable to stop the tears.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 10-22-2007, 02:11 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

I had my eyes closed and my head bowed down as I listened to them bicker like basic baby Pokemon. It went on for awhile and I began to zone out when a bunch of buzzing sounds started. I looked over and saw a swarm of furious Beedrill headed this way. I sighed. The Raichu was going to have to do better than that to get rid of me. I stood in the way of the coming bug Pokemon, and my wings were outspread wide. They flapped once, giving off an Air Slash attack, sending them flying in the opposite direction and landed with a thud.

"Okay, if you're done being inside your head Kerox, and Apollo giving such a bad first impression, someone tell me which way the Raichu went?" I asked. "If this Psychian came to all of us, then we must all be on the same side, so lets start acting like it."
Old 10-22-2007, 02:11 AM
Lonliness Offline

OOC: Don't be showoffs and act like your so strong because that is kinda like godmodding, but a little different.

IC: I watched as the Beedrills dashed to the other legends. "Thats what you guys get for being jerks. I saw that Kerox was just standing still. And Kerox is my friend! "Volt Tackle." I hit him with the Volt Tackle to knock him out of the way, but he didn't hurt him. He pulled him behind a tree and rested on a rock where they can't be seen by the Beedrills.
Old 10-22-2007, 02:13 AM
Kaioo Offline

OOC: SHORT POST TIME XD

IC:
Kerox was dazed from his Flashback, as he shook his head, realising he was behind a tree.
"Like, what happened while I was Flashbacking?" Kerox asked, standing back up.
That was when all the horrible thoughts came flooding back to Kerox, and he started crying.

Old 10-22-2007, 02:42 AM
Lonliness Offline

OOC: Sorry for the short post.

IC: I saw that Kerox was crying at a time like this. Now they will want to kill me if they find me and here him crying. I dashed up the tree. "Hey, Kerox whats wrong?" I whispered while in the tree.
Old 10-22-2007, 02:44 AM
Kaioo Offline

OOC: Forget about the short posts *Gives cookie* Just imagine my long Flashback Posts

IC:
"Nothing.. I just remembered what happened when I was a child.." Kerox sniffed,"My whole friends... slain.. My Sensei... dead.."
Kerox shuddered when he said that, pulling himself together, stopping his crying.

Old 10-23-2007, 11:17 PM
Lonliness Offline

I jumped to another tree to get a closer look. I jumped out and ran back to Kerox. "Ok, they are looking for me." I whispered to him. I sat down behind a bush so they would not even get a climpse of me and started to get ready if they are coming after me. I wonder what it is like for all of Kerox's friends and family to be dead. And I'm one of his friends. I just hope I won't be slain. I thought to myself as I heard the Beedrill buzz.
Old 10-24-2007, 12:51 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

OOC: Statistically speaking, its not godmodding. A Charizard has a higher special base stat, and Air Slash is a special type move, then it gets the 1.5 added power for being STABbed because its a flying type, then Beedrill has a weakness to Flying type attacks, making the base power a little more than 200. Anyway, I know its not 'in game', so I'll tone it down a bit.

IC: I listened to Kerox slilently, slowly remembering my own past life, and how it was similar to Kerox's. At least I wasn't the only one. I looked at the bandana around my neck. The elder of my clan had bestowed it upon me just before he died in hopes that I would remain full of spirit so I would evolve and have the ability to fly. This thing never left my neck for any reason. It was a momentum as well as a reminder.

"I know how you feel." I muttered quietly so that no one would hear.

I started to walk away until I stopped and looked at the sky. I just stood and stared at it. I heard more Beedrill buzzing again and looked back without moving my head.
Old 10-24-2007, 06:14 PM
Kaioo Offline

Kerox stood up slowly, sighing. He needed some time alone.
"I need some time alone." Kerox said, and started to walk away, thoughts whizzing through his head, many of the thoughts concerned his new friend... or friends.
-Can I really trust anyone right this very moment?- Kerox thought, before sighing, and shaking his head at the thought.

OOC:
I'm recently recovering from a hangover... and a senseless drinking frenzy... So.. I'm drunk right now...

Old 10-26-2007, 12:50 PM
Lonliness Offline

I watched as Kerox walked away. I then ran in front of him and looked at him like he was scared or something. Maybe he doesn't trust me. I thought. "Do you don't trust me or anything?" I asked. I then forgot about and walked out of the woods. "THUNDER!!" I shouted as my cheeks sparked more than they ever did before. The Beedrill were shocked so much they just fell to the ground. Dead. Tears ran down my eyes as my cheeks were still sparking. I used quick attack to hide somewhere in the woods, but I could still see them. I sat down and wiped the tears from my eyes. I can only trust Kerox, but am I really just a punny mouse? I thought to myself.
Old 10-26-2007, 12:56 PM
Kaioo Offline

OOC: Lol you said 'punny mouse' that means you say puns XD

IC:
Kerox looked up at Zeus, following him, before staring at Zeus.
"I do trust you, well.. I can't fully trust anyone, seeing as I don't know WHO killed all my friends." Kerox said, before frowning,"For all I knew it could be you, or even any of the other 'Legends'"
With that Kerox sighed, and walked off to a tree stump, before sitting on it, gazing into the sky.

Old 10-27-2007, 01:10 AM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

RP closed because apparently it was stolen off Serebii

Don't steal kids. It's wrong. Copyrighting and whatnot. It can get you banned.

Oh, and try to make your RP posts longer

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Closed Thread