Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-25-2007, 06:43 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default (SU) Star Wars: Loxton Consortium Rises

Plot
A long time ago, in a Galaxy far,far away...
There was a war. The Clone War.
Where Jedi, good Force-Wielders, aided the Republic into a war against the Trade Federation, whom were led by Darth Sidious, or in other words, which the Senators, and Jedi soon found out, Chancellor Palpatine. The war took it's toll on the Galaxy, where there was no victor, for Order 66 was enrolled to the Clone Troopers, who killed all the Jedi, except for Jedi Master Yoda and Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi. Now, The Galactic Empire was formed, before A Rebellion was also formed. The Empire consisted of Stormtroopers, the new name of the Clone Troopers.The Jedi were all but gone now, and the Galaxy was thrown into turmoil, as later on, Han Solo was paid by a mysterious person to take him to Kessel, for a supposed Spice Run, but, Han soon found out that the person was called Urai Fen, and he had payed Han to help him brake Tyber Zann out of prison on Kessel, which they succeeded in doing.
Later on, Tyber Zann died after amassing a stronghold over the Southern part of the Galaxy. Many of Tyber Zann's most loyal followers had died on that day. The day Kyris Loxton rose.
Kyris sent Bounty Hunters, main Urun Hamida, a Talortai like Urai Fen, who easily killed them, and persuaded Urai Fen to join Kyris. This day was the rise of the Loxton Consortium, which quickly took hold of the Southern Planets of the Galaxy. These planets were Tatooine, Ryloth, Utapau, Mustafar, Kamino, Nal Hutta, Hypori, Shola and Mandalore.
In Ryloth, The Consortium produced their Omega-Herodinan Tanks, along with their Omega-Calduron Capital Ships.
While on Kamino, they were mass-producing M-2 Clone Troopers, the new, and improved race of Clone Troopers.
On Hypori and Shola, M-1A Assault Tanks and M-1B Tanks were being manufactored.
Kyris' Flagship was the Himorax Super Star Destroyer, the Trademark of the Loxton Consortium.
At This Time, The Empire was destroyed by The Rebellion, before an unknown force destroyed the Rebellion. This unknown Force called themselves, The New Organisation of The Empire. Fear was struck into all worlds, and all worlds not controlled by the Consortium quickly fell to the Organisation.
Which side will you choose....

Sign-up

Name: First/Last
Side: Consortium/Organisation
Appearance: What they look like. 2 lines or Picture.
Description: What Uniform do they wear? Any Scars?
Role: Ground or Fleet
Race: If you are Organisation, they favor Humans.. but there are a small few(3) Non-Humans amongst the Organisation, and these Non-Humans are Fleet Admirals of Star Destroyers.
Ship: For Fleet Only. What ship are you on? No Super Star Destroyers... Unless your on the Consortium's SSD.. Mind you, the Organisation also has a SSD, so you can be on their one if your with them. The Organisation has the Muron SSD, Star Destroyers, Tie Defenders, Tie Fighters, Tie Bombers, Tie Scouts and others. The Consortium has Kyris' SSD, Vengenance Frigates, Keldabe-class Battleships, Agressor-class Destroyers. Skiprays and Crusader-class Corvettes. The ship your on depends on your Ranking in the Fleet, which I decide.
Vehicle: If your a ground Only. If your on the Organisation, then the only vehicles you can control are the M-2 Speeder, AT-ST, AT-RT or the M-2 AT-RT(which is basically a bigger AT-RT). If your on the Consortium, then the only vehicles you can control are M-1A Tanks, M-1B Tanks, Omega-Herodinan Tanks or the Pod Walker.
History: Why you joined the side. Atleast 3 lines.
Planet: What Planet your on(Ground+Fleet). What Planet your ship is orbiting(Fleet only). No being on one side, and being on an enemies planet..

Note: If your a ground Soldier, you have to request from a Ship Commander to take you with them if you want to get to another planet. Also, Every Planet you go to from the planet your already on, you must Hyperspace there. When you Hyperspace, you can't arrive their until somebody posts after you.

Planets
Organisation
Abregado Rae
Aeten II
Alderaan(No Ground Soldiers here... It's blown up)
Alzoc III
Bestine
Bespin
Bonadan
Byss
Carida
Corellia
Corulag
Coruscant
Dantooine
Dathomir
Endor
Eriadu
Fondor
Fresia
Felucia
Geonosis
Hoth

Continued in Next Post.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 10-25-2007, 07:10 PM
Kaioo Offline

Default Re: (SU) Star Wars: Loxton Consortium Rises

Planets Con.
Organisation Con.
Honoghr
Ilum
Jabiim
Kessel
Korriban
Kuat
Manaan
Muunilinst
Myrkr
Polus
Saleucami
Sullust
Taris
Thyferra
Wayland
Yavin 4

Loxton Consortium
Bothawui
Dagobah
Hypori
Kamino
Kashyyk
Mandalore
Mon Calamari
Mustafar
Naboo
Nal Hutta
Ryloth
Shola
Tatooine
Utapau

Note: Leaders of the 2 sides(Both Controlled by me), and a select few Heroes(Special Soldiers, Also chosen by me) Get to be both on Ground, and Fleet.

My Sign-ups
Kyris Loxton
Name: Kyris Loxton
Side: Consortium
Appearance: - I know he looks like Anakin, but hey.. I couldn't find any other pictures suitable for him.. except for Tyber Zann.. but he's ugly..
Description: He Wears Clone Trooper Armor(Excluding Helmet). Ignore the Helmet there, and picture Anakin's face there.
Role: Fleet and Ground(He's Leader of the Consortium)
Race: Human
Ship: Himorax Super Star Destroyer.
Vehicle: No Vehicle.
History: Kyris began his Consortium on Hypori, before he decided he wanted more. He despised Tyber Zann for whom controlled a massive Crime Empire, so he ordered his closest friend to kill Tyber Zann, and his most loyal followers, after Urai Fen was persuaded to join Kyris. After that day, Kyris began his Crime Empire, and amassed a massive flock of followers.
Planet: Hypori

Domuron Karu
Name: Domuron Karu
Side: Organisation
Appearance: He Looks like Obi-Wan.
Description: He wears Clone Trooper Armor with No Helmet.
Role: Ground
Ship: No Ship.
Vehicle: No Vehicle.
History: Domuron founded the Organisation because he was greedy and longed for Power. He amassed his massive army to quell the Galaxy, and resound his name to all who could speak or hear it. He became more evil than Emperor Palpatine himself, and he was even trained in an Imperial Academy.
Planet: Coruscant

Old 10-25-2007, 08:46 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

Meh, although I pretty much know nothing about this, what the heck?

Name: Aurora Moore (Yes, the best I could do )

Appearance: -xD The outfit, of course, is under the armor. And that's not really how she looks; she's much older than that xDD (Sorry it sucks; can't really think of anything for stuff like this)

Description: (Click) -Excluding the helmet and whatever that is on the front. And yes, I am aware that that's not real armor, but let's pretend it is. xD

Ship: Himorax Super Star Destroyer

History: (Will attempt later )

Sorry if that sucked - majorly, but as I mentioned before, I know aboslutely nothing about Star Wars, and I don't believe playing my cousin's video game has helped any.

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 10-26-2007 at 03:52 PM.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:47 PM
Kaioo Offline

Reserved.

EDIT:
Power to the Consortium.

Consortium:2
Kyris Loxton(played by Kaioo), Ground+Fleet, Leader. Himorax Super Star Destroyer, orbiting Hypori.
Aurora Moore(played by angel_fire), Ground+Fleet, Minor Hero. Himorax Super Star Destroyer, orbiting Hypori.

Organisation:1
Domuron Karu(Played by Kaioo), Ground, Leader. Coruscant, Throne Room.

Red= Accepted
Dark Orange= Reserved

Last edited by Kaioo; 10-26-2007 at 11:31 AM.
Old 10-26-2007, 03:21 PM
Abbi Offline
Experienced Trainer

Name: April Paxton (xD couldn't think of a better last name)

Appearence: (Will edit later, though this may result in a tektek character xD)

Description: -Clicky- (Pretend that's armor xD)

Ship: N/A

History: After helplessly witnessing the Clone Wars, April felt as though there was something she could do to help keep her alliance (side) safe, therefore began some training before joining the Consortium alliance. Having spent quite a bit of time on planet Hypori, she feels somewhat at home now, since the Consortium alliance was originally formed there. She now hopes that she and the Consortium members may be able to defeat the Organization menace that they have been pitted against.

((Lol, the Consortium and Orangization are enemies, right? And, I know the History sucked, but `twas the best I could do. ))
Old 10-26-2007, 03:27 PM
Kaioo Offline

Reserved =D.

Consortium:3
Kyris Loxton(played by Kaioo), Ground+Fleet, Leader. Himorax Super Star Destroyer, orbiting Hypori.
Aurora Moore(played by angel_fire), Ground+Fleet, Minor Hero. Himorax Super Star Destroyer, orbiting Hypori.
April Paxton(played by Abbi), Ground, Lt. Fixton's squad.Hypori, patrolling A-Quadrant.

Organisation:1
Domuron Karu(Played by Kaioo), Ground, Leader. Coruscant, Throne Room.

When you post, add your Name, side, Role and Planet in your post.
Example:

Kyris Loxton
Consortium
Leader, Ground Forces, Fleet
Himorax Super Star Destroyer, Hypori

Last edited by Kaioo; 10-27-2007 at 03:18 PM.