Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-11-2007, 07:43 PM
___Alana_Marie___ Offline

Send a message via MSN to ___Alana_Marie___
Default Re: Hoenn or Bust [A PokéFanatics Dream!]

Ok accepted Bekah..and you'd be suprised what some people put as their gender on other sites...I wont go into details. Go ahead and check out the first post to see what room your in.
Old 10-12-2007, 01:18 AM
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Frozen_Mystic

hey, any idea when we might be able to start the RP?

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

__
(oO)
/||\
What part of Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn Don't you understand?
Old 10-12-2007, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglemaster23 View Post
hey, any idea when we might be able to start the RP?
I will go work on starting it now...Sign-ups are still going to be open though.
Old 10-13-2007, 01:42 PM
MikaelO Offline

Send a message via MSN to MikaelO

This RP sounds cool! Here's the sign-up:

Name: Clifford Cleveland [Cliff]

Description:
Clifford is an attractive young man. He has light-brown hair, which matches with his light and yellow eyes. It is said that when Cliff is sad, his clear yellow eyes, cange into dark brown, because of the pain inside him.
He has a great body appearance, which often amazes the girls, when he’s at the beach. He uses a clear white shirt and white trousers, which match with the shirt. He also has a small fiery shaped tattoo in his right arm.
To keep his body great, Cliff enjoys to go for a swim at the beach and do some exercise with his Sealeo. The two can be seen swiming and waling in the beach at every weekend.

Personality: This young man is probably one of the rarest persons you’ll ever. Cliff is a characteristic classic style. He’s a gentleman by nature, although he’s very naive sometimes. He just likes to relax and chill-out, by going to the beach, forgetting about everything and everyone, around him.
Cliff is a peaceful and kind person, which makes him (along with his handsome appearance) the ‘perfect guy’, for the girls.
The girls are always around him, making him think that he has some kind of ‘sweet scent’ that attracts them.

History: Cliff grew up in a medium-rich family, who gave him always everything he wanted. Although he hadn’t to do anything to have what he wanted to, Cliff always tried to get it ‘the hard way’, facing the problems and working hard.
He’s determined and will do anything to get anything he really wants to.
When Cliff was just 10, he received his first Pokemon: a Spheal. Since then, Cliff wanted to battle with his new friend and become a Master Trainer. But instead of start battling with new trainers, Cliff wanted to battle with more experient ones, and in fact he won most of the battle, along with his Spheal.
One day, Cliff was chalenged by a girl, who heard about his 'lovelly Spheal. Cliff accepted the challenge and in the middle of the battle, Spheal evolved into a Sealeo.

Pokémon:

Sealeo

Sealeo often stays out of his Pokeball. He's always happy and trying to get some attention from people, by doing some amazing tricks with his ball.

Cliff also carries a Pokemon Egg along with him.

RP Sample:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikaelO
“Where am I?”, I asked to myself, looking at the surroundings.

Maybe this is the most common question, people ask to themselves, in first place, when they wake up in a different environment, and don’t remember of what they had done to be ‘placed’ there.
I realised that I was in an empty place. An empty and dark place, that I never was before.

“What is this place?”, I asked again to myself, looking again at my surroundings, trying to find some exit.

I didn’t found anything! It was just the emptiness, the darkness and me.
I started to run towards somewhere, but I just find more emptiness and more darkness.

“Help!”, I cried out loud, making some echo, “Somebody help me, please!”

I felt on my knees and started to cry. I was alone and helpless, but that soon would end.
As I started to cry, I heard a voice.

“You have to wake up! Everyone's counting on you, the world is counting on you. I can help you, but you must wake up! Please, save them!”, the voice said.

I began to feel astonished. I was there, once again, alone, and I was hearing strange voices.
Then I saw something: a bright white light was shining in front of me.

“You have to wake up! Everyone's counting on you, the world is counting on you. I can help you, but you must wake up! Please, save them!”, the voice said again.

I started to run towards the light, but when I reached it, I felt asleep.

--------

When I woke up, I was in a hospital room. My head hurt and my heart was beating so fast, that I thought I was about to die. I tried to sit down in the hospital bed. Indeed I did it, but my legs were somehow semi-paralyzed.

”What’s happening to me?”, I asked, “First I’m in an empty and dark place and then I woke up in a hospital bed?

I took a look at my surroundings. Everything was painted white, and there were more people sleeping in other beds. At the bottom of my bed I saw something familiar…

“My shorts!”, I cried out loud, reaching and grabbing them.

I looked again at the surroundings, but once again, I didn’t know where I was, neither why I was there…
Other: Clifford's main objective is to a great breeder-trainer.

Last edited by MikaelO; 10-13-2007 at 02:52 PM.
Old 10-13-2007, 02:13 PM

MikaelO, you need to add more to the history and description. And you need to have atleast one Pokemon if you area trainer already. If you are a 8th grader then you cant have a Egg at all and will get your pokemon shortly.
Old 10-13-2007, 02:29 PM
MikaelO Offline

Ok... I'll add more to those topics.

Why can't I juts have an Egg? I love Eggs XD Ok... I'll had a Pokemon to the team, but I want my Egg!
Old 10-13-2007, 02:44 PM

If you are already a trainer yes, you may have your egg. And those of you that have been accepted as rtainers already, You can post in the RP. BUt you ahev to be either staying in Littleroot town already or walking on your way to Littleroot. Make it obvious your not on the boat.
Old 10-13-2007, 02:55 PM
MikaelO Offline

I did what you asked me to do! I hope it is fine, but this is a simple character, I can't squeeze it no more XD

I add a Pokemon to the Team!
Old 10-13-2007, 03:57 PM
bekah_the_pikachu Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to bekah_the_pikachu

Mind if I also rp as my best friend?
Old 10-13-2007, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bekah_the_pikachu View Post
Mind if I also rp as my best friend?
Elaborate my pikachu loving freind?
Old 10-14-2007, 03:27 AM
bekah_the_pikachu Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to bekah_the_pikachu

Basically my non-related lil' bro :P I swear people come up to us and say, "Are you siblings?" Seriously, I have a feeling he'll be fun to rp as (I'll basically use his personality and such as a charactar, he's really one of a kind :P). I'll make a second sign-up so yeah :P Together he and I really can cause alot of mischeif XD

Kinda ironic though, Hoenn is my favorite region for two reasons, one, it was my first pokemon game (to cut a long story short, I was obsessed with season one, never had it when we moved, but when Ruby and Sapphire came out, my friend bought it for me :P), and two, anyone could say I look exactly like May ([to Harvey] "And you dress weird!") and my friend could pass as Max if he dyed his hair black XD. Yeah kinda random thing :P
Old 10-14-2007, 03:32 PM

Uh...Sure. *blinks* Wow, Yea. My first game was Red, but I never got that far, my cousins gave it to me, then it was sapphire. But thanks...I think. *Confused*
Old 10-14-2007, 07:09 PM
Gear Offline
Master Trainer

Reserve me plx :P (I'll be updating bit by bit to see how it is going) I'm going to be a trainer.

Name: (Self explanatory, first and last)
Description: (Pictures are allowed but you still have to write a paragraph)
Personality: (Must be a paragraph at least)
History; (What was your social status before all this, you family life, and how you felt and how you were picked one paragraph at least I would prefer more though)
Starter Pokémon: (for the new kids it must not be a evolved form for the other trainers it can be any Pokémon as long as it isn’t a legendary.)
RP Sample: (If you don’t have one, then just write a paragraph or two about some random made up character)
Other: (If you wanted to say what school you went too or where you were from or if you are already a trainer then you can say what kind of things you have done, beat the gyms participate in the Pokémon league or in the grand festival)
Old 10-14-2007, 07:15 PM
Gear Offline
Master Trainer

--Crap, stupid F5 -_- --
Old 10-20-2007, 05:41 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hyosuke Send a message via MSN to Hyosuke Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosuke

OK I FINALLY FIGURED OUT I DON'T PM I POST HERE yeah w/e

ok this time I'll get it right XD

name:
Hyosuke Steve but you can call me Steve

Male

Description:

I have...WHITE HAIR and...uhm...uhm...uh...hold on I'll just get a picture...http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...ge464/7cef.jpg something like that lol lets see what else darn paragraphs -.-...uhm...well...the picture says everything...white hair...stuff...w/e...yeah...sorry i cant think up a paragraph for a description ^-^''

personality:

well...relaxed, laid back, foolish, lazy, likes to sleep alot, has big dreams but isn't motivated enough to follow them, is somewhat of a psychopath, quiet usually and yeah thats all don't have a paragraph for you cause i cant write one >.>.

history:

hello im...hyosuke Steve..but you can call me steve i moved here from...SPACE!!! LOL no I'm not...sorta...>.>...<.<...ok well i moved here from jotoh to hoenn via plane first then getting thrown off the back off the moving truck with no one knowing O.o and was left there(the truck Brendan/may happened to be on) and ended up living by myself in Verdanturf Town and was eventually adopted by another family called the Steve's. The Steve's, were good people and still are. they took care off me...and let me go to school. when i was picked on i just took it and didn't try defending myself or acting back...i just silent took it...especialy the insult about falling off the back of a truck =.=''

starter:

lavitar :D!!

RP sample:

it was the dead of night(seriously there were dead guys out there)...i was imagining myself fighting ninjas when i tripped and fell on shoes and fell onto the weakest part of the floor of my bedroom and fell through it on to the first floor. I was racked in pain wishing the Steve's would get that floor fixed then i yelled out, ''STUPID NINJAS TRYING TO KILL ME WITH SHOES!!'' until i found out it was my shoes and the ninjas weren't there and i fell on my larvitar's lunch. Larvitar looked up Angrily at me and bit me ''LARVI'' cried out larvitar as it bit me. ''AGH GET OFF'' I yelled as I waved my arm about trying to get larvitar off.

(BTW thats not gonna be a sample cause i think its good XD(i don't care if its not serious or not ok? I'm trying not to make it defy physics with flying and stuff(i also don't care for my spelling and grammar)))

other:

well...i went to saint Pete's school for the children who fell off trucks(or so the Steve's told me before i learned how to read), I'm a trainer yes, i mowed a lawn and obviously fell through my bedroom floor, and i beat a contest

Last edited by Hyosuke; 10-20-2007 at 07:07 PM.