Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Competitive Battling

Competitive Battling This board is for competitive battling discussion. Get team help or learn to play competitively.

Old 10-09-2007, 08:59 PM
Kavrae Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Kavrae
Default Togekiss moveset issues

This is part of a team that I posted several months ago. Now that I've gone back to it, I've realized a large mistake that needs correcting.

Togekiss @ Leftovers
(Serene Grace)
Bold +252 Hp +128 Defense +128 S.Defense
Follow Me -Level Up
Softboiled -Move Tutor
Psycho Shift -Egg (Hoothoot)
Air Slash -Level Up

As I'm sure you'll notice, this moveset is completely impossible, as Psycho Shift is a DP exclusive egg move, while Softboiled is an Emerald exclusive tutor move. So far, the best I can think to do is to replace it with Wish. Are there any better possibilities, or will this cover it? BTW, this Togekiss is made to protect this Regigigas for 5 turns (or as long as possible)

Regigigas @ Leftovers
(Slow Start)
Adamant +252 Attack +252 Speed +4 Hp
Thunderpunch -Level Up
Ice Punch -Level Up
Earthquake -TM
Substitute -TM
Old 10-10-2007, 01:36 AM
Tory vs Meaty II Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via AIM to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via MSN to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via Yahoo to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via Skype™ to Tory vs Meaty II
Arrow Re: Togekiss moveset issues

Try the standered one:

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Trait: Sene Grace
Timid Nature
~ Air Slash
~ Aura Sphere
~ Roost/Softboitle
~ Nasty Plot [from Murokrow's evolution form]

~ Banner & avatar by me ~
Bye PE2K, I am leaving forever.
Old 10-10-2007, 03:38 AM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco
Default Re: Togekiss moveset issues

The standard is pretty good, along with this decent BPer that is also a wall and switches into Vire or Jolteon well. Use it with a good special sweeper like Porygon-Z or Gengar. It can also save a special sweeper thats been used earlier in the game, but has gotten weakened.

Togekiss @ Leftovers
252 Hit Points, 242 Defense, 16 Sp. Defense
Trait: Sene Grace
Calm Nature

Air Slash
Baton Pass
Nasty Plot
Wish
Old 10-14-2007, 02:11 PM
Kavrae Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Kavrae
Default Re: Togekiss moveset issues

Well, the standard one (which didn't exist when I made this one) doesn't look too bad. And the baton-passing one looks like something that I may use in the future. Unfortunately, I think both of you missed the point, as was proven when Marco said that it could save a special sweeper. As I said in the first post, this Togekiss is only used to protect Regigigas for 5 turns until it turns into a powerhouse again and then stay around for as long as possible (for annoyance with Psycho Shift and such) The way I see it, the best way to protect something (with a few powerful exceptions) is Follow Me. I've found this to be extremely useful. I just don't see how one sweeper can protect another (unless it's so powerful that I don't really need the other sweeper in the first place)