Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-13-2007, 10:03 PM
___Alana_Marie___ Offline

Send a message via MSN to ___Alana_Marie___
Default Re: [RP]Elemental Freaks

Ivy was writing down more notes when a loud BANG Ivy let out a small scream and almost jumped out of her chair. Her face went red with embarrassment and after looking at the door to see the stomping Alex she slid down in her chair as low as possible. Ivy chomped her gum nervously and glanced back up at Alex then at Mrs.Glore. He was going to get it, but then again, maybe the teacher hadn’t noticed she had fallen out of her chair.
Old 10-13-2007, 10:07 PM
ryoshin Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to ryoshin

"Oh man." I said as I noticed few of the guys and girls were fidgeting and some were just fighting for the heck of it. "Not like you can speed up time anyways. They should just cool it." I started leaning back and then felt something hit at my back. I had forgoten that a girl was behind me. Dang it! I forgot I had the front seat. I then turned around and apologetically said, "Sorry about that. Wait, your name is.........Yue, right? Yeah, sorry if I hit you." I then noticed a kid just banged the door open and rushed in. Well that was a great way to sneak into class.
Old 10-13-2007, 10:17 PM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Caecity

" So nice of you to join us Alex, think next time you could learn NOT to hit a door, and get inside of one!" Mrs.Glore spoke with a calm voice facing Alex, turning towards Ivy, Mrs.Glore snorted. " So you wanna make a fool out of yourself huh, you can both do it in detention, along with yappers mouths over their!" Mrs.Glore voice with firm, being the strict teacher she was. Writing both Alex's name down and Ivy's name down.

" One more thing, if your not a cow don't chew like one," Mrs.Glore pointed out, creeping across her face a grin that was noticable. " One more then, the clock not going to move Terra! Kaze try NOT to hit people""

Mrs.Glore slamming her fist ontop of a desk, causing papers to fly everywhere. not bothering to pick them up, Mrs.Glore went on with her lesson. " Doesn't anybody know how to divide fractions?" Mrs.Glore asked, impatiently Mrs.Glore huffed. "Of course you don't or I wouldn't be teaching this!" She smirked.

Writing the fraction 8 and one fourth divided bye 11 fourths.

C a e c i t y -- The blindness {{of love.}}

JentleViolence, my p a i r.
Empoleonx2, my former s o u l.

Last edited by Caecity; 10-13-2007 at 10:58 PM.
Old 10-13-2007, 10:26 PM
Anala Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Anala

Terra snapped back into reality at Mrs. Glore's words. She blushed slightly, and slumped into her chair. She stopped tapping he pencil, when she noticed that bits of the yellow wood had cracked off. There was that weird strength again... It had just started appearing a couple of years ago, although her parents had told her it was nothing.
Rubbing the brownish mark around her neck, ear and eye, Terra thought about her parents. That morning, they had been acting a little shifty. Which was why Terra wanted to get home so urgently.
She glanced back at the clock, but quickly snapped her gaze to the blackboard.

Banette
Done!
Done!
Level 100: 539
Soul Silver FC: 4039 8412 2704
Old 10-13-2007, 10:52 PM
___Alana_Marie___ Offline

Send a message via MSN to ___Alana_Marie___

Ivy's mouth fell open, foming a large O. "What!?" she screamed, then imediatly covered her mouth up with her hand. "Never mind, forget I said anything" She got up and spit out her gum returning to her seat adn keeping her hand over her mouth as she wrote. A frown wrinkling her brow.
Old 10-13-2007, 11:03 PM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

" To bad, if you didn't want to say it you wouldn't have, detention as well" Mrs.Glore smiled, slidingn the chalk over, then writing Ivy name down. " Hehe, that's five of you, Terra if you don't stop tat noise, it will be six!" Mrs.glore continued, seizing this moment to yell.

"Brisk and Luna get to your sit and your mouths!"

Pointingn at the board where the problem was, then grinning. " Can anybody solve it!" mrs.Glore roared, not in a question tone but more in a demanding tone.

Old 10-13-2007, 11:14 PM
ryoshin Offline
Experienced Trainer

*sigh*
I haven't done anything wrong, and I don't think accidentally hitting someone because of stretching is a crime. I don't really want to go against Mrs. Glore's bad side so I kept my mouth shut. I then looked over the problem and raised my hand. "Wouldn't it be 3." I reluctantly said.
Old 10-13-2007, 11:24 PM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

" Kaze your can atcually be smart at times," Mrs.Glore muttered, as she erased the problem off the board. Studying the class, Mrs.Glore return to the chalk board, lifting her fingers in the air.

" Kaze come up here, and solve the problem so the rest of your horrible classmate can see how it's done!" Mrs.Glore spoke, not with an option voice, with a demanding voice.

Old 10-13-2007, 11:32 PM
ryoshin Offline
Experienced Trainer

Man, this is too troublesome. I guess I should go. I slowly got up and walked over to the board.

"The problem is 8 1/4 divided by 11/4. You would then switch the numerator and the denominator of the last fraction called a reciprocal. Since you are now using the reciprocal, you would multiply instead of dividing. It should look like 8 1/4 multiplied by 4/11. To make it easier, you would turn the 8 1/4 into a improper fraction 33/4. So 33/4 multiply by 4/11, the 4 would cancel each other out and that leaves 33 divided by 11 which would make 3."

I then set the chalk down and walked back to my seat.
Old 10-13-2007, 11:58 PM
Anala Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Anala

A slight smirk crept onto Terra's face.
'Heh, Mrs. Grobe got what she deserved,' she thought. 'Great job, Kaze.'
Terra quickly began to frown again, worried that her teacher would see the sign of satisfaction. She glanced nervously at the grumpy teacher, and glanced over to Kaze Takashi. Despite the boy's reckless disposition, Terra didn't think that Mrs. Grobe should yell at Kaze for leaning back in his chair. He said sorry to that girl, Yue, didn't he?

Banette
Done!
Done!
Level 100: 539
Soul Silver FC: 4039 8412 2704
Old 10-14-2007, 12:33 AM
Xlugon Pyro Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Xlugon Pyro

OOC: What is this about mouths that Ivy is laughing at? Yue has nothing on her mouth/lips!

Suddenly, a finger tapped Yue's desk. Her head shifted instantly towards Ivy, being a little nervous, but seeing it was just Ivy, she began to calm down. Yue then proceeds to respond to Ivy.

"I- I'm ok... thanks," replies Yue, trying to manage a smile, but fails miserably.

Yue's head is focused back into her notes, still shaking slightly, but more calm. Yue liked sitting next to Ivy. She always seemed like a caring person to Yue, and even though she often mentions the very things Yue tries to hide, the girl is supportive of Yue and always seems to try and help. While Yue takes notes, her head buried in her notebook, a shadow overcame her, which scared the **** out of Yue, before she could move, the boy leans against her head with his back, stretching. Yue was now shaking wildly out of fear. She never had a liking for boys, but this one was pretty damn scary. Of course, Brisk and Alex took the cake for the most terrifying people in Yue's book. The boy soon turns around and apologizes, and although it was only simply a touch, Yue looked back at him completely horrified and shaking wildly.

Yue wanted to speak to be polite, yet she was too terrified of his presence. It was always a rough period for Yue, always being afraid of everyone, and having to sit next to an emotional girl, Luna, and a boy, Kaze.
Old 10-14-2007, 01:01 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

Luna sighed, and fiddled with her blue hair. She sat down and saw someone shaking beside her desk.

"Hey, Yue, are you ok? You seem to be shaking."Luna said, in a calm voice.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 10-14-2007, 01:25 AM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

" Terra you think its funny fine do this problem, 9 and one fifth divided by twenty three, fifths, times that answer by nine hundred and twenty five, then divide that answer by five," Mrs.Glore smirked, though it wasn't a very enjoyable smirk.

" Oh and if you don't get it, detention!" Mrs.Glore mumbled, sliding his fingers across the chalk. "LUNA, I AM TIRED OF YOUR TALKING DOWN TO THE PRINICIPLE!" Mrs.Glore shouted her voice ringing through the classroom. Pointing her finger towards the door, which was left open, making the dent noticable.

Brisk snickered as Luna was getting in trouble. Sitting dow, sliding his feet ontop of another student desk. Getting out his notebook, and a broken pen. Ripping paper from a notebook, sticking them inside the pen. Taking a deep breathe, Brisk let the spit ball release from the pen. lnading on Mrs.Glore face, quickly tossing the pen, and half the paper ontop Alex's desk.
Mrs.Glore wiping the salva filled ball off her cheek, glancing around the room. Spotting Alex with a broken pen and a piece of paper, that had been ripped.

" ALEX, YOU CAN JOIN LUNA NOW!!!!!!!!!!" Mrs.Glore yelled, pointing her face at the door.

Old 10-14-2007, 02:10 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

Luna groaned and rolled her eyes. Luna's hands then suddenly glowed purple, lifting ms. Glore into the air and down again. Luna giggled, then calmed down.

"Ms.Glore, Brisk threw the spit ball at you, and quickly threwthe broken pen and ripped paper on Alex's desk. Alex is innocent. I have proof, if you want some." Luna said, seriously. "Brisk should be the one with the principal. I don't lie."

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.

Last edited by Realityxxx; 10-14-2007 at 02:38 AM.
Old 10-14-2007, 05:59 AM
vedros Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to vedros Send a message via MSN to vedros Send a message via Yahoo to vedros

OOC: What proof could you possibly have?

IC: Waverly entered the classroom inconspiculously, with few
peoplw noticing her walk in. She placed her late slip on the teacher's
desk and took her seat. Shortly after she got all of her books in
order, the bell rang, marking the near end of the day.

She grinned slightly at the situation, collected her things and exited
the classroom.