Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-13-2007, 02:30 AM
Xlugon Pyro Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Xlugon Pyro
Default [SU] Naruto RX I: Enter the Shinobi

This is my first ever Naruto RP I've made! I'm by no means an expert on Naruto, but I'll try my best. If I did something wrong, please let me know so I can fix it. Before I go on to the plot, there are some guidelines and rules that I'll be implementing that will be brand new and unique to this RP. They may seem unfair, but they really aren't that bad. Also, about the plot, it may not be that great, but it's really just an overview of what happened in the last 100 years.

And for the crazy Naruto shippers out there, I may make you angry. For this RP, I paired certain people together, so if you don't like my combinations, deal with it. They may not be the best, but I don't want to make up people.

Guidelines
1) Upon entry/reservation, I will rank you as a roleplayer on a scale from 1 to 5, 5 being the highest. This will take part in determining your team and if you're able to play a special character.

2) All characters are graduating academy students that are becoming genin. There should be no real special powers besides acadamy level skills, maybe some genin level skills, or a kekkei genkai.

3) Teams will be selected based on your answers on a survey that I give you. These questions are about yourself in real life, so answer honestly. I've designed them in such a way that there should be no problem answering them. They'll also be determined by your roleplayer rank that I give you.

4) Who your character is paired with is also determined by your character's information alone. How I will pair them based on what I know about them is my secret to be revealed AFTER the teams have been selected.

5) Remember, the kekkei genkai available can be added to, say, if you want to request one for your character, but I'm only letting one character possess each bloodline limit. I'm also limiting who can have kekkei genkai's as well. Don't worry if you dont get one!

6) Don't be insulted by the roleplayers rank I give you. Think of it as a form of criticism. If you get a low score, it means you could use improvement, though I doubt I'll be giving out 1's, because if I did, those people would probably be booted on the spot. Don't let your ego fly if you get a high score either. Chances are, you could improve too.

Rules
Romance is PG-15
All PE2K Rules
No Godmodding
No Bunnying
I R Boss, OBEY!
Have Fun...

Lore
The legendary Rookie Nine 100 years ago grew up to become the Leaf Village's top shinobi in the years to follow. Of the three teams, the original Team Kakashi rose above the others. While Sakura became a leading ninja of Konoha, Sasuke had for a long time have been known to work under Orochimaru. Meanwhile, Naruto resumed his training under Jiraiya. By the age of 22, Sakura and Naruto became jonin. Sasuke on the other hand remained a genin, but his skills were easily that of a jonin. When the village was attacked once again, it was destroyed and Tsunade, Jiraiya, Kakashi, and many other reknowned ninja were dead. However, Naruto and Sakura were able to lead the villagers away. Eventually, Naruto returns with ally jonin and they lead a secret attack on the Sound Village. Orochimaru is finally put to rest, but Naruto faces his own troubles when ambushed and nearly killed by Sasuke.
Rescued by Sakura, the Leaf Village united with the Sand Village and Gaara, and the Sound Village was destroyed and Sasuke surrenders. However, while Sasuke is glad that his powers have grown, his business is not finished. The Akatsuki were still out there. With the village rebuilt, Sasuke knew it was time to face Itachi. When Naruto, now the Hokage is attacked by the Akatsuki, the village joins in and fights the Akatsuki. The organization is destroyed for good and Sasuke, along with Naruto, put an end to Itachi. Half of Sasuke's dream is now fullfilled. His new objective would be to restore his clan. Naruto ends up marrying Hinata and Sasuke marries Sakura.
Over the years, because of there being no other clanmate to mate with, the Uchiha blood would forever change. Though the normal clan originally had mostly black hair and eyes, breeding with people outside of the clan has somewhat altered the clan bloodline, but the sharingan is still a common trait in the clan. Those who maintained very dark or black hair and dark or black colored eyes were soon classified under the Pure Uchiha line while those with lighter hues and more exotic hair and eye colors like pink, green, or blue were known as Branch Uchiha, or Haruno Uchiha line. A lot has changed over the old time period. However, new troubles emerge. Will the new generation of shinobi be enough to guide their village towards the future?

Kekkei Genkai
Here I will list important bloodline limits in the RP. All but one will be available for use, however. There's also a limit of how many people may have a certain trait. There may be more later

Hyuga & Byakugan
If your character is of the Hyuga Clan, you may possess this kekkei genkai. With it, you can see anyone's points of chakra and strike them. You also have a few unique clan jutsu that only your clan can use. You'll also have enhanced vision and you may even have a slight ability to predict the future or your opponent's next moves. Since their clan has survived successfully, the kekkei genkai remains mostly unchanged.

Uchiha & Sharingan
The notorious kekkei genkai of the Uchiha Clan. It can copy just about any jutsu perfectly just by watching it in action and replicate it. More powerful jutsu can be developed from the sharingan also. With a mix of Sakura's natural abilities tied into the Uchiha Clan, many of the Uchiha possess enhanced chakra control as well.

Kazekage Line & Shukakugan
Shukaku, like the Kyubi, kmew they would die when their hosts would die. As a result, Skukaku transfers his energy down to Gaara's descendants, much like what the Kyubi does with Naruto. People with the Shukakugan are naturally protected from any danger with walls of sand. However, with the dispersal of the demon's energy, Gaara's original sand manipulation is weakened amongst his descendants. However, the clan trait is still formidable, yet is exclusive to the Sand Village.

Uzumaki & Kyubitgan
Knowing he would someday die when Naruto would meet his end, the nine-tailed fox made an effort to weaken the seal enough to be able to transfer his spiritual energy down amongst the children of Naruto. This has developed enhanced stamina, regeneration, and due to a mix of Hyuga Clan blood from Hinata, some enhanced vision as well. Unlike the other kekkei genkai, the Kyubitgan and the Shukakugan are always partially activated, and can open up through certain stages, becoming more powerful. Because of this and the origin of these clan abilities, both are able to draw upon a unique sort of chakra that is unavailable to normal humans. However, the Kyubitgan, once activated into one of the power stages turns the users eyes into a feral red, and the user becomes more feral.

Because these will be in high demand, I'm only letting a few have them.

Survey
Now for the survey. For it to work, you must send me your results via PM and label the message as NRX Survey Results. Here are the questions. Don't make your answers too long either. Short and sweet is prefered. I will not discriminate against you for your answers, so answer honestly.

Player Questions
1> Who's your favorite character from the Naruto series and why?

2> What is your age group, real life gender, and sexual orientation?

3> Your top 3 subjects in school/college?

4> When put under a stressful situation, how do you react?

5> How do you handle situations or people that are vastly unlike you?

6> For your character's team, what gender do you want your sensei to be? (Must pick Male or Female)

Members
These are the people who are accepted or are reserved.

Accepted
Xlugon Pyro as Yue Uzumaki

Reserved
Eeveeking929 (First Choice for Either Sharingan or Byakugan)

Denied
None Yet

Plot
Our characters are graduating academy students. Once teams are assigned, the actual RP will begin two days after everyone passes the graduation exam and figures out their team. The jonin who lead each team will introduce themselves and soon after, the initial test will begin to see if the teams are ready to become genin. During this time, I'll be accepting further plot ideas from any accepted player. Any idea you have for the RP at all, suggest it. Currently, a war may be on the horizon for Kohonagakure, but that is not quite sure as of yet. The village still has a bond with the Village of the Sand.

Graduates from the academy now graduate at the age of 15, so the minimum age of characters is 15. You can be older, but be aware that if you're older, you would have had to have flunked a few times if you're graduating at an older age. Everyone is from the leaf village also, so no other ninjas or someone with Gaara's line kekkei genkai.

Sign-Ups
Now you can sign up! Despite the advance of 100 years, technology hasn't changed too much. Remember, I am allowing characters that are related to lesser characters in the series, but only to higher ranked roleplayers. Others will need to create a completely custom character.

Name: (First Name, Last Name)
Rank: (This is your roleplaying rank. Do NOT fill it out until I GIVE you your rank.)
Kekkei Genkai: (Custom ones I have APPROVED or ones from my list that nobody else has taken.)
Appearance: (If you have a connection with a certain series character, have them show some resemblance, such as the Uchiha's traditional dark hair and eyes. This section includes clothing. Two paragraphs.)
Weaponry: (General ninja gear you carry with you. Anything not jutsu related. One paragraph.)
Personality: (If they're related to a series character, have them have some similarity to their ancestors, yet have a uniqueness about them at the same time. One paragraph.)
Biography: (Simple. Make it realistic to the Naruto world and the village at the time. Two paragraphs.)
Jutsu: (Compile a list of E and D rank jutsu that your character will use. Since your character will be fresh out of the academy, they shouldn't know much. You may develop custom jutsu that would fall under these ranks also. Make sure to include the jutsu name, the type, the rank, and a description of its effects. Please use English names because I am not familiar with the Japanese ones.)

This should be all you need. If you think I should add something, let me know. I hope for this RP to be very successful. Well, start signing up!

Last edited by Xlugon Pyro; 10-13-2007 at 02:35 AM.
Old 10-13-2007, 03:40 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: [SU] Naruto RX I: Enter the Shinobi

Hyuga Time! I'll take that Byakugan reservation, and fill out my fancy pants survey right now, just for the heck of it.

BEEP

Last edited by Lord Fedora; 10-13-2007 at 05:43 PM.
Old 10-13-2007, 03:45 PM
-Alone- Offline
Experienced Trainer

Well Reserve me a Kyubitgan, and if not a sharingan, I'm gonna post the sign up right now lol, but first I'm gonna send you the surve results
Old 10-13-2007, 04:33 PM
Xlugon Pyro Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeveeking929 View Post
Hyuga Time! I'll take that Byakugan reservation, and fill out my fancy pants survey right now, just for the heck of it.

BLEEP
Ok, send me your results via PM and edit your post. Your results are to be kept secret between you and I. Alone, you'll be getting the sharingan as I will be taking the kyubitgan.

Now, here I'll list out the current applicants' rank.

Xlugon Pyro: 5
Eeveeking929: 5
-Alone-: 3

Just a notification, your RP rank kind of indicates how strong your reservation is. If someone of a higher RP rank than you wants the kekkei genkai you have (unless you made it up yourself), they have a higher priority of it. People at your rank or below it can't take your kekkei genkai though. Why this is the case is because of the people that sign up, I want the best roleplayers to have a kekkei genkai. However, when you're assigned an RP rank, it can change, so dont worry about what you get, just try to improve.

You'll be recieving the sharingan, then, -Alone-.
Old 10-13-2007, 05:43 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xlugon Pyro View Post
Ok, send me your results via PM and edit your post. Your results are to be kept secret between you and I. Alone, you'll be getting the sharingan as I will be taking the kyubitgan.

Now, here I'll list out the current applicants' rank.

Xlugon Pyro: 5
Eeveeking929: 5
-Alone-: 3

Just a notification, your RP rank kind of indicates how strong your reservation is. If someone of a higher RP rank than you wants the kekkei genkai you have (unless you made it up yourself), they have a higher priority of it. People at your rank or below it can't take your kekkei genkai though. Why this is the case is because of the people that sign up, I want the best roleplayers to have a kekkei genkai. However, when you're assigned an RP rank, it can change, so dont worry about what you get, just try to improve.

You'll be recieving the sharingan, then, -Alone-.
Woopsies. My bad. He he.
Old 10-13-2007, 06:01 PM
-Alone- Offline
Experienced Trainer

Name: Uchiha Nagato
Age: 14 3/4 (I hope you don't mind if I make my character 14 1/2, I just wanted his 15th birthday to be around the time when he graduated.)
Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan
Appearance: Being a Pure Uchiha, Nagato has both dark black hair, and dark black eyes. He doesn't put much importance to his hair, so its ussually all over the place and messy, but he tries to immitate Konohamaru's hair-style. In the clothing department, he's ussually seen wearing a black jacket that was customly-made for him that has a collar that covers up his neck. His jacket is a open-up jucket, so it has a zipper. The jacket's color is black while the tips of it are green. Matching with his jacket, his pants are black and he has 2 small pouches for his weapons and accesories. He also has the normal blue ninja footwear.
Weaponry: Nagato ussually has a pouch filled with kunais, shurikens and exploding pills. He also has 3 soldier pills which were given to him as a present. He also has 3 Fuuma Shurikens attached to his back that were passed down from his family, including a whole set of barb wires. He doesn't ussually carry that much weapons with hi because he sees them as tools for the ones that can't do anything.
Personality: Nagato is very cool and collective and he is a very smart kid for his age. He ussually ignores people, but when people start a conversation with him, he continues it. He is very observant and ussually spends his time analyzing everything. Though when battling, Nagato is very strong and quick to think. Whenever he battles, he is a little bit of a strategist, he mostly thinks before he acts, and is a force to be reckoned with. Overall, Nagato is a young talented ninja who excels in alost everything he does.
Biography: Born into the Pure Uchiha Bloodline, Nagato was the one chosen to receive the family Fumma Shuriken, and was trained to become one of the greatest of the Uchiha Clan. Since he was a child, he was treated with great respect from his clan members and is thought of a small child prodigy. He had a very normal childhood, and he trained practically every day. Now 14 years old, Nagato has grown up to be a strong teenager/ninja of the Uchiha clan.
Jutsu:
Name: Clone Jutsu (Henge No Jutsu)
Type: Genjutsu
Description: A jutsu that creates an illusionary clone of the user, in numbers of 1 or more. The Clone disappears after being struck with an attack, and can deal no damage. This jutsu is one of the basics, and required to pass the Shinobi Academy.

Name: Transformation Jutsu (Henge No Jutsu)
Description: An illusionary jutsu that gives the user the appearance of another person or object. A commonly used skill.

Name: Lion Barrage (Shishi Rendan)
-Type: Taijutsu
Description: A Taijutsu technique following the Kage Konoha Buyou (Shadow Leaf Dance), putting both the ninja and their opponent in the air, giving the attacking ninja the advantage. Four separate blows are delivered: a roundhouse kick, followed by a powerful backhand blow.

Name: Sexy Jutsu (Orioke No Jutsu)
Description: It's a variation of the Henge no Jutsu technique, but instead of copying a person, the user copies a nude babe.

Name: Substitution Jutsu (Kawarimi No Jutsu)
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: The Body Substitute skill is a widely used and very famous skill among shinobis. Put simply, the user uses speed to his/her advantage, and grabs an item from the environment and places it on his/her current position while moving out of the way.

Uchiha Jutsu(s)
Name: Mythical Phoenix Fire/Flower Technique (Katon Housenka No Jutsu)
Description: Another technique which originally belongs to the Uchiha clan, Katon Housenka is a very powerful and flexible technique. Instead of following the way of the other fire techniques, Housenka is unique by creating many small, yet powerful fireballs from the users mouth.

Name: Fire Element: Grand Fireball Technique (Katon Goukakyuu No Jutsu)
Description: This Ninjutsu is a very powerful technique, and most Genins are not capable of performing it due to the large amount of chakra it uses. The user must first gather a large amount of chakra in his hand and mouth; this attack is pretty similar to a flamethrower.

Work In Progress

Last edited by -Alone-; 10-13-2007 at 09:15 PM.
Old 10-13-2007, 07:50 PM
Xlugon Pyro Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Alone- View Post
Name: Uchiha Nagato
Age: 14 3/4 (I hope you don't mind if I make my character 14 1/2, I just wanted his 15th birthday to be around the time when he graduated.)
Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan
Appearance:
Weaponry: Nagato ussually has a pouch filled with kunais, shurikens and exploding pills. He also has 3 soldier pills which were given to him as a present. He also has 3 Fuuma Shurikens attached to his back that were passed down from his family, including a whole set of barb wires.
Personality: Nagato is very cool and collective and he is a very smart kid for his age. He ussually ignores people, but when people start a conversation with him, he continues it. He is very observant and ussually spends his time analyzing everything. Though when battling, Nagato is very strong and quick to think. Whenever he battles, he is a little bit of a strategist, he mostly thinks before he acts, and is a force to be reckoned with.
Biography: Born into the Pure Uchiha Bloodline, Nagato was the one chosen to receive the family Fumma Shuriken, and was trained to become one of the greatest of the Uchiha Clan. Since he was a child, he was treated with great respect from his clan members and is thought of a small child prodigy. He had a very normal childhood, and he trained practically every day. Now 14 years old, Nagato has grown up to be a strong teenager/ninja of the Uchiha clan.
Jutsu:
» Bunshin no Jutsu
» Clone/Split Body Skill
Description: A jutsu that creates an illusionary clone of the user, in numbers of 1 or more. The Clone disappears after being struck with an attack, and can deal no damage. This jutsu is one of the basics, and required to pass the Shinobi Academy.

» Henge no Jutsu
» Transformation Skill
Description: An illusionary jutsu that gives the user the appearance of another person or object. A commonly used skill.

-Shishi Rendan
-Lion Barrage
-Type: Taijutsu
Description:

WIP
First, you need to add more to every section, especially appearance. I need to see how well you can describe your character. Also, if you just have to list out the Japanese name for the jutsu, atleast put the english name above it and underline it. You need a bit more jutsu too.

I'm also allowing everyone to start out with 1 and 1 only C rank technique.
Old 10-13-2007, 08:14 PM
-Alone- Offline
Experienced Trainer

It's not finished, thats why I wrote WIP in the bottom
Old 10-13-2007, 08:21 PM
Xlugon Pyro Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Alone- View Post
It's not finished, thats why I wrote WIP in the bottom
Then spell it out. I don't know what WIP means. Infact, I've never even heard it before.
Old 10-13-2007, 08:38 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Name: Hyuga Hikano (for future refernce, in Japan it's Last name, first name, just in case you didn't know)
Kekkei Genkai: Byakugan

Appearance:

Weaponry: Hikano's magic katana of DOOM! No, i's not really magic, but it is a katana, and it does often spell doom. The katana, named Inero, is his weapon of choice, with a foot and a half long blade, and a seven inch handle. The blade is simple steel, often polished and ready for battle. The handle is also steel, but Taiki wraps it with leather. He wears it on his back.
Personality: (If they're related to a series character, have them have some similarity to their ancestors, yet have a uniqueness about them at the same time. One paragraph.)
Biography:
Jutsu:

Name: Clone Jutsu
Description: Uses chakra to create a double of oneself. More chakra can be used to make more clones. The clones dissapear upon contact with solid objects, and they do not cause reaction from the environment (i.e. kicking up dust while runnig) making them easy to tell from the oiriginal.

Name: Substitution Jutsu
Description: Instantaneously dissapears and body is replaced with something else, usually a log.

Name: Escape Jutsu
Description: Simply allows you to escape from one's confines.

Name: Disguise Jutsu
Description: Utilizes a cloak or a piece of cloth and help a ninja blend into an object, making them invisible.

Name: Body Flicker Technique
Description: Momentarily boosts the user's reflexes, allowing them to move with untraceable speed.

Name: Gentle Fist Style
Rank: C (but it's the Hyuga fighting style, so of course Ihave to know it)
Type: Taijutsu
Description: The Hyuga style of fighting, it utilizes the Byakugan to see the opponent's chakra network and attack it via spurts of chakra delivered along with light blows. This deals damage to internal organs. Pretty painful way to die.
Old 10-13-2007, 10:14 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Send a message via AIM to Stinky

:O Could you please reserve me a spot? I should have my sign-up by Tuesday at the latest.
Old 10-13-2007, 10:41 PM
Xlugon Pyro Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canis Lupus View Post
:O Could you please reserve me a spot? I should have my sign-up by Tuesday at the latest.
Fine-alicious, Canis Lupus. (It almost rhymes! ...Sort of.)

I know the name stuff about Japan, I just prefer American style. Since you bring up a good point about Gentle Fist style, I'll allow you to think of another C rank ability for your guy, but post it in a different post appart from your application so I can see it, then throw it in your application if I approve it.

Don't forget you can throw in some D rank abilities too as our characters are becoming genin.