Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-10-2007, 05:19 PM
MikaelO Offline

Send a message via MSN to MikaelO
Default Re: Draken Kyn: Revived! {RP}

The boy and his Metagross were watching how the other trainers were getting along with each other, but they were not up to such thing.

"C'mon...", the boy whispered at the huge Pokemon, "We have to get some info about this freak show! But we'll do that out of here!"

The Pokemon looked at his trainer, turning backs at the others and walking away.

"Let's go, Metagross!", he said, "We don't have time to lose with these... Felows..."

The Pokemon looked at his trainer, once more, and nodded softly. The huge 'metallic spider-shaped' body behan walking after his master, who was deeply thiking about what to do next.
Old 10-10-2007, 10:13 PM
___Alana_Marie___ Offline

Send a message via MSN to ___Alana_Marie___

A small, but barley noticable, frown formed on her lips, she withdrew the note and followed the other boy as he walked away. There was somthing suspicious about him, and the letter had told her to go all the way up the hill and he just so happened to be going up hill too. Nami wrapped her arms around her in a desprate but futile attempt to keep herself from shuddering voilently. She began to qestion the wisdom of always wearing a skirt and short sleves even on one of the cooldest days ever.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:08 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

"Your a bit too open, aren't you. However, in answer to your question, that's a definite yes. My name is Takumi Redwood, and this is Magic, my Alakazam. Yes, your really right. I personally think that someone's messing with the space-time continuum, but no person could do that. There's only yow Pokémon able to time travel: Celebi, who would never mess up the future, so that's a no, and Dialga. I think the latter's the most probable because Dialga isn't as, well, childish as Celebi."

Well aparently I wasn't the only one who had put some thought into this. And what did he mean by 'too open'? Well, there was no point in arguing now, we all had to move, or we'd al turn into human ice sculptures.

"C'mon...we have to get some info about this freak show! But we'll do that out of here!"

Talk about rude and abrupt. I thought.

I noticed that Riku, and the other girl who had failed to mention her name were about to fall over frozen. Right now, I didn't want to have to give first aid to anyone for hypothermia. If my Pokemon were here, things would've been much more comfortable. I put my hand on a tree, but felt something pass into my head. It was only there for a second, but then it was gone. I saw a small cabin atop a plateau that over looked the town we were just below. I looked up in that direction, hoping that my wise, yet often crazy thought process was right.

"We better keep moving." I said. "I think theres a cabin at the top of that plateau, and I think thats where we're supposed to go."

So my confidence seemed to fall a bit as I ended my sentence. It probably wasn't that convincing, but I didn't want to freeze, and it was only getting colder and the sun was about to set anyway. I slowly started to trudge yet again up the steep hill, then turned around looking down on everyone.

"The rest of you coming?" I asked, not going to wait long for an answer.

OOC: I'm putting up something in the discussion thread that you might be interested about.