Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-08-2007, 01:15 AM
RosaCyndaquil Offline
New Trainer

Default Pokemon Legends...

A figure lay sprawled unconsious on the forest floor. After about a minute or two she stirred and stood up. She pushed her dark blue hair out of her eyes and examined her surroundings, it looked like a regular forest, with pokemon flying, fighting, scavenging and doing everything else that pokemon do. She checked her belt and was satisfied at the six pokeballs she found there. "Cyndaquil!" A voice squeaked from nearby and a Cyndaquil and a Raichu popped out of the bushes.

"Ah there you are Blaze. And you too Volts." Rosa said and picked up both pokemon and put them on her shoulders. /Okay, this is weird./ she thought, /One moment I'm walking in the Sinnoh region with rosie and- wait Rosie! Where is she?!/ She scanned the bushes urgently for her sister nut to no avail. She said. "I just hope she's okay." she said.

"Master, the teleportation of the trainers was a sucess." The voice of a man said. He was seated at a computer console, the computer screen showing Rosa.

"Excellent," another male voice said. He was seated on a chair behind the other man. "Let's see how she reacts to being teleported." Both figures watched as Rosa examined her surroundings.
Old 10-08-2007, 01:35 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Pokemon Legends...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosaCyndaquil View Post
A figure lay sprawled unconsious on the forest floor. After about a minute or two she stirred and stood up. She pushed her dark blue hair out of her eyes and examined her surroundings, it looked like a regular forest, with pokemon flying, fighting, scavenging and doing everything else that pokemon do. She checked her belt and was satisfied at the six pokeballs she found there. "Cyndaquil!" A voice squeaked from nearby and a Cyndaquil and a Raichu popped out of the bushes.

"Ah there you are Blaze. And you too Volts." Rosa said and picked up both pokemon and put them on her shoulders. /Okay, this is weird./ she thought, /One moment I'm walking in the Sinnoh region with rosie and- wait Rosie! Where is she?!/ She scanned the bushes urgently for her sister nut to no avail. She said. "I just hope she's okay." she said.

"Master, the teleportation of the trainers was a sucess." The voice of a man said. He was seated at a computer console, the computer screen showing Rosa.

"Excellent," another male voice said. He was seated on a chair behind the other man. "Let's see how she reacts to being teleported." Both figures watched as Rosa examined her surroundings.
For these, I'm afraid I can be no help, other than to do this: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ead.php?t=9116. Read the contents of that link, then try again. Oh, and remember, they call it the "Sign-up Section" for a reason.