Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-24-2007, 10:47 PM
ArusuesFactor Offline
Elite Trainer

Default {SU}Beginning Dimension: A New Era(Revived!)

Plot:

Many years have passed since the catashrophic event in Sinnoh. The day when Dialga and Palkia fought. Their blasts nearly destoyed the region. If it wasn't for Mesprit, Uxie, and Azelf the human race wouldn't exist today.Those three use their powers to seal Dailga and Palkia in the Beginning dimension. The Beginning Dimension is not only the home to Dialga, Palkia, and the Creator Aruseus. It is the place where Aruseus created pokemon. If the beginning Dimension were to be tampered with or destroyed, all pokemon as we know, would no longer exist. Now in this New Era there are four kingdoms. Those kingdoms names are Carion, Entiaca, Lucamia, and Aurania. These kingdoms are the home to four princesses. There is a princess for each kingdom. The each have their own guardian pokemon. After Lucario died and went with his master Sir Aaron, the power of aura was left to those princesses and four other humans. Each of the princesses has a time limit. There aura is what helps keep the Beginning Dimension sealed. If their aura were to run out, the Beginning Dimension would be destroyed and pokemon would no longer exist. Dialga and Palkia would also reign their terror on the planet once again. But there is a way to prevent this from happening. There are four chosen ones out in the different regions. They each have a fate to become a prince. They will need to make it to their rightful kingdoms and marry to the correct princess. The ones to guide them will be each of the princesses guardians. Time is running out. With the guardians gone, will the princesses be able to run their kingdoms? Will the chosen one make it in time? Will the guardians be able to aid the chosen ones? Will all pokemon be extinct as we know it. Only time can tell...

Rules:

1) No Spamming
2) No Flamming other roleplayers.
3) Keep cussing mild.
4) Romance to PG-13.
5) Posts must be 8-10 sentences.
6) Get 2 chances to get excepted.
7) RP Exa,ple must be seen.
8) Have fun!

Sign-Up:
If you want to be a princess:

Name:

What Kingdom:

Guardian Pokemon:

Personality:

Appearance:

How you discovered your Aura:

RP Example:

If you want to be a chosen one:

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Backround:

RP Example:

If you want to be a one of the princesses's guardians:

Name:

What pokemon you are:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backround:

RP Example:

Sign-Ups are now open!!!

Princesses

Guardians

Chosen Ones

1. Sakashi Neruso--Tyrell321

Last edited by ArusuesFactor; 09-25-2007 at 12:36 AM.
Old 09-25-2007, 12:02 AM
Lonliness Offline

Default Re: {SU}Beginning Dimension: A New Era(Revived!)

Name: Sakashi Neruso

Personality: Sakashi is a guy that really likes to be number 1. He would do anything for any of his friends. Except jump off a cliff or anything like that. He loves to play around. He never doubts himself when something goes wrong. He just keeps on trying and trys to make it right. He never likes when his friends are being hurt. Sakashi has a very short temper that people shouldn't mess with. When Sakashi gets mad he never stops trying until death. He has a passion for pokemon and video games of course. He doesn't like cats very much. He usually has a plan for what hes about to do.

Appearence: http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?...archTerm=anime boy&pageOffset=0

Background: Sakashi woke up in the morning after a nightmare about a weird princess that needed his help. Then he looked out the window. "AHHHHHH!!!" "Don't be scared. I need your help." the girl said. "Why do you need my help?" "Because I don't want the pokemon to die out." she said " Die out!? Hold on you look like the girl from my dream." "Well I could be." she said in a small voice. Sakashi looked back at the clock. Then he looked back to the window, but she was gone. "Whoa. I gotta find out whats happening and fast!"

Rp Example: Sakashi was sitting on his bed wondering what to do today. Then he had an idea. He would go downstairs and get something to eat and go outside and look at the sky. After Sakashi was done eating he went out on the front lawn and looked at the sky. The clouds were telling stories about princesses and the four chosen ones. "Whoa..... how come this story always comes up?" Sakashi started thinking of what he was going to do. "I think I should try and find the princess and save the pokemon. Yeah thats what I'll do! I'll go on my journey to save the pokemon!" Sakashi started running through the lawn and somehow he tripped. "Ok that wasn't supposed to happen. Now that was a bad start haha!!"

Last edited by Lonliness; 09-25-2007 at 12:29 AM.
Old 09-25-2007, 12:26 AM
ArusuesFactor Offline
Elite Trainer

Tyrell321 pending. Give me more in the rp example and then I'll decide man.
Old 09-25-2007, 12:30 AM
Lonliness Offline

I added more. Is it good?
Old 09-25-2007, 12:35 AM
ArusuesFactor Offline
Elite Trainer

Good enough for me. Accepted dude.
Old 09-25-2007, 12:37 AM
Lonliness Offline

Now thats what im talkin about