Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-20-2007, 02:29 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: [SU] Body and Soul

Okay, I might be a tiny bit inactive in the beginning due to the redoing of the floor in my room, but I'll try to be around and get in some posts.

Thanks for saving me a spot too, I appreciate that.

Human

Name: Diego

Description:

Diego appears to be seventeen in human years, standing 5’4”, having long, brown hair that almost covers his eyes, and generally appears to be thinner than he should be at his age and height. Meanwhile, he has brown eyes, fair complexion, and usually wears a neutral expression on his face. It is also very rare that he smiles or laughs. While not very physically strong, he is perceptive, intelligent, and agile.

For clothing, Diego wears a dark gray overcoat over a light gray sweatshirt. He also wears a painter’s style black jeans with a black leather belt, and a pair of gray and black sneakers.

Personality: Diego’s main problem is his depression and pessimistic nature. When questioned about it, he simply replies that he’s “only trying to be careful,” but it’s more than just that. However, he continues to remain innocent, and never picks fights with anyone, not really understanding why such things as confrontations even exist. Also, he continues to remain peaceful and compassionate despite how he feels the world around him is quite cruel at times. Meanwhile, he still has a strong spirit of care for others, and at times, he feels a need to defend those who are meek or oppressed, but he never wants it to be in violence. Despite his love of peace, he isn’t afraid of pain. While rare to break a smile, the things that do it for him are from his acts of charity and kindness that make him feel good inside.

Anything Extra: If Diego really was a human, he probably would have been a doctor. As a Pikachu, he knows the best way to treat and bind wounds with inventive means. He would also be quick to pick up on how humans use medical tools and equipment out of his own personal need to help others heal.

Pokémon

Species: Pikachu (Lik who’d a thunk it!? )

Distinguishing Marks

Diego carries a few minor scars on his back, side, and on his hands. These are a result of standing in the way of attacks that were actually targeted at someone else. This often frustrates the enemies of the oppressed, but it does leave Diego with injuries.

Anything Extra

Very agile and fearless, would make an excellent battler but only if he wanted to be one. Also not afraid of pain if it means saving those who would be hurt. Over time this has helped his endurance and stamina. Also very adept at helping others as a kind of doctor among Pokémon.

Old 09-20-2007, 02:29 AM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

Yeah. Reading more advanced posts helps you to understand what goes into longer posts, and before long, you'll be writing posts like that yourself. ^^ Plus, none of us are going to yell at you for not being literate enough, so long as you stay in the minimum. Just make sure to keep the plot going!

EDIT: Slightly off topic, but Neo, your character's soul is cute. XD

Last edited by Draconic_Espeon; 09-20-2007 at 02:33 AM.
Old 09-20-2007, 02:32 AM
Cogi276 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

But I feel so over-shadowed. Here is a comparison of the posts.

Me: I walked down the hall

You guys: [Insert 3 glorious paragraphs about opening a door] .......

Yeah I can't keep up with that

~Cohi~
Old 09-20-2007, 03:09 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cogi276 View Post

~Cohi~
So? Everyone has different skill levels. It's not a bad thing. And that's how we learn, from both trying new and/or harder things, and from participating with those more experienced than you. You're covering both here, and it'll make you all the better. Remember, that which does not kill you will only make you stronger.
Old 09-20-2007, 03:32 AM
SuperBoy Offline

Send a message via AIM to SuperBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyranitar_Trainer View Post
OMG Yay Kaze joined! *Dances.* You are most certainly Accepted! And hey, was there any doubt you were gonna use Nakkie?

I need to save a spot for Neo, since I believe he might be joining.

Gaby, its alright, I have a feeling CtP is going to die soon ;_;. Just three people posting isn't really moving the plot along. I guess I'll reserve you a spot lol.

Coldboy, meh. I'll stick you in Pending. If Eeveeking doesn't finish his sign-up within a day or two, OR if Neo decides not to join, I'll go ahead and move you to reserved, okay? I'm trying to keep the number of people in this RP to a minimum, and hopefully cut down on people dropping out/not posting at all.
Alright no problem.
Old 09-20-2007, 03:51 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cogi276 View Post

~Cohi~
Throw in some description, that will definitely lengthen your posts quite a bit. Think of it like a movie really. Explain everything as if you were really there to see it, what everything around you looks like, how your character's emotions are changing and reacting, and your character's actions. It will seem a lot more realistic and lifelike.

Reading the RP guide would also help.

Old 09-20-2007, 03:10 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Aawww, Eeveeking went bye-bye. ;_; Maybe next time.

Neo and Gaby, you guys ish Accepted! Of course lol. I shall go add you to the list. *Dances away.*

Coldboy, if you really wanna join, go ahead and fill out a bio form.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 09-21-2007, 12:31 AM
SuperBoy Offline

Send a message via AIM to SuperBoy

Thanks man.

Name: Shuhan, Terra

Description:

Terra is an unique sixteen-year old. His dark blue hair and rich ruby eyes is what makes Terra's human form spectacular. Standing at about 5'6", he doesn't care much about what people say about his height and therefore doesn't really have a care for it at all. He weighs approximately 162 Lbs. and it goes perfect with his height. His skin complexion is decent and his eyebrows are slanted in a straight diagonal path along his eyelids. His eyelashes are very small and noticeable. He basically always keeps a straight poker face on every time. It appears that when he is thinking hard, he sticks his hands in his pockets and starts biting his lip. Terra has average strength. He is swift and fast though. He can predict where somebody is going to him him next and he always prepared for the next hit. He uses simple judo techniques to take care of his opponents. Terra isn't stupid. He's actually really smart. He ranks in between a critical and analytical thinking status, therefore letting him think outside the box, literally.

For his outfit, he wears a black leather jacket with a shiny silver zipper at the end. He wears a white t-shirt under his black leather jacket. It has about 6 pockets, two being on the outside and 4 on the inside. He wears black jeans that go with the leather jacket. His shoes are completely black and are velcro-type shoes.

Personality: Terra is usually always quiet. He is the lonesome-type. When he is around friends, he is still acute. That's his main problem. He's too serious. He needs to lighten up a little and know how to get along with companions and accomplices. Terra hates ignorance and would probably do anything to get rid of it. When people insult Terra or try to pick fights with him, he goes over board. Instead of fighting, he insults their knowledge. Terra is too stuck-up. Who knows, maybe if he can lighten-up a little, then he may be able to change.

Pokemon

Species: Marowak

Distinguishing Marks: Terra has a small dent on his helmet.

Anything Extra: N/A
Old 09-21-2007, 12:40 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Right-o, you're Accepted. I'll go add you to the list.

That being said, sing-ups are now closed. ^^ Whoot!

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 09-22-2007, 03:48 PM
eeveetrainer Offline

Thumbs up Re: [SU] Body and Soul [CLOSED]

yo tyrannitar trainer can i join
Old 09-22-2007, 11:56 PM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen
Default Re: [SU] Body and Soul [CLOSED]

*ahem* Sorry, but you missed out. If you had read the title, you'd have known that the sign-ups were closed.
Old 09-23-2007, 06:49 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Default Re: [SU] Body and Soul [CLOSED]

Sorry, but DT is right, sign-ups are closed. We currently have eight characters and that's more than enough. Better luck next time!

^Rock Musical Bleach^