Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-22-2007, 01:59 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: Digimon: Ressurection of the Digi-Eggs PG-13

Winona just giggled calmly. Even though, it had seemed like a bad day, it wasn't. "So, i herd you told your father you was going camping, we should, the Mist Mountains are a perfect place" she offered, she was always teeling her parents she was out camping, why not do it? Eeven thought the teen didn't know it, those hits in the head had done something.

Gato nodded at Wormmon's coment, it seemed like yesterday that Winona had been an angry unloving and ruthless kid. "Oh yeah, it was yesterday" said Black Gatomon, looking out at the dark sky.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 09-22-2007, 02:06 AM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel

Chris stared at Winona. She wasn't acting strange. She was, happy. "Sure, why not?" he said with a smile that didn't look like a sneer. "It'll bejust the," he quickly looked behind him and saw Wormmon and BlackGatomon "four of us."

"See?" Wormmon said to Gato. "Will we be taking the Winnebago?" The first time that Chris arrived in the Digital World, he found a Winnebago with Wormmon's Digitama inside of it. Ever since then, Wormmon had loved the camper.

"Of course," Chris said with a smile and he began to pack up for their trip.

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above
Old 09-22-2007, 02:23 AM
The Luna Diviner

"Yay, I've always wanted to rost marshmellows with a small group of friends" shouted Winona. She was very happy, camping was so fun, espaically with true friends. Lake Eau Bleu was a perfect site to do so. We'll have to stop at my place in Misty city, she said happliy, most of my valuble stuff is there. She then blew her whistle, and her prized Garudramon came. "Let's fly she shouted exitedly, Misty city, here we come." Gato nodded ans jumped on.

Old 09-22-2007, 02:29 AM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel

OOC: This will be my last post tonight
Christopher blew a whistle and summoned his Okuwamon and on along with Wormmon. "We'll meet you there!" the Digimon Emperor yelled. "I'll get everything set up out there!"

"Goodbye Gato," Wormmon said as they were wisked away.

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above
Old 09-22-2007, 02:32 PM
Skylily Offline
Experienced Trainer

Sky Hales, Digidestined, Control Spire Point, Central City, Digital World.

The insects disappeared as the black tower was back to normal. The multiplying digimons were gone as well. Lordholyangemon and Sky were in the mid air watching the black swarm decreasing.

"Those are really dangerous." Sky said.

"Yes, they are. They are lots more spread around the Digital World." He told her.

"More of them are out there?" Sky gasped in horror.

"I'll be sure to break this one." he promised. He ordered all the reinforcement angels to attack the spire. It stood its ground not breaking let alone a crack.

"You gotta be kidding me. Excalibur." Lordholyangemon summoned his sword of light and gave some blow of his own, and the tower did not even budge.They had to stop attacking it soon enough. The attacks were useless and it was wasting their energy and time.

"Thank you everyone for the effort." Sky waved to all the other angelic digimons. They just smiled apologizingly and went back into the gate located in the sky and the gate dissolved in a flash.

Lordholyangemon and Sky went back down the ground. He quickly de-digivolved into Lucemon. He was gasping hard.

"Lucemon, are you okay?" Sky asked worriedly.

"I'm fine. Just used too much energy. A break will be sufficient." Lucemon answered.

"Want me to give you a piggy back?" Sky's eyes sparkled at the thought.

"I -"

Sky grabbed him and placed him on her back. He was too weak and could protest all he wanted but he couldn't win against her now. He just groaned on her back and leaned on to her, exhausted.

"Where to partner?" Sky asked.

"Don't we have to go back to your world now?" Lucemon yawned.

"Oh yeah!!" Sky pulled out her digivice and pushed the button she clicked last time. Then she was back to her hotel in her room, in front of her laptop, and on her back was not Lucemon, but Cupimon. He had fallen asleep.
She placed him on the bed and went to sleep herself.

Last edited by Skylily; 09-22-2007 at 03:00 PM.
Old 09-22-2007, 07:00 PM
The Luna Diviner

General Winona, Misty city, Western mountains, Digital world.

The teen was walking the streets of her favorite city. It wasn't the biggest or grandest, but it had a nice feeling to it. The place was always covered in mist, hence the name. It's been a while sence weve been here" said Gato as Winona turned the key and entered her main house. She steped into the living room. It had two indego sofas, a massive computer screen sitting on a large desk. The general quickly rushed to her room. It was painted really dark blue, with glow in the dark stars on the ceiling. Her bed was up against the wall and her dressers on the opposing side. She bagan to go through all her stuff. "Let's see, laptop, bathing suit, PJs, map,..." The girl was packing up her back pack . In a few miutes, she was done. Gato was holding her own little bag. " We're all set" said Winona. As the teen left her house, she got a weird feeeling, the atmosphere had changed a bit. Winona toke a last look at her cabin-like home and then she blew her whistle. Her main servent, Garudramon, and like always, hopped on. "Lake Eau Bleu" commended Black Gatomon, as they toke off. The teen was getting bad vibe for the atmosphere, and her sore arm.

Last edited by Moonlight; 09-23-2007 at 12:11 AM.