Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2004, 05:03 PM
Mew Offline
Amateur Trainer

Location: anywhere... right now, I'm in the world of Pokemon!
Default Re: Hybrid RP

"It's alright! I'm a human to!! I just want to know why I'm looking like this!!!"
Old 04-11-2004, 09:55 PM
Rogue28 Offline
Amateur Trainer

*Ace looked down at the Alakazam and Mew talking, before remembering they were part human. An instinct told him to jump, that he would land and be perfectly safe. But from the 30th floor, to Ace's mind, that would be suicide. So he took the elevator.

*When it finally arrived, he noticed that he found it very boring and that he had another urge to push all the buttons. After a while, the urge died out and he was free to go down.

"Button 1, Floor 1."

*The speaker cried before dropping down the shaft at an extremely dangerous speed.

"What the.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!"

*The elevator continued to shoot down the shaft, with just less speed than a Car. Thinking on his feet, Ace jumped out of the emergency hole on top of the Elevator and grabbed onto the nearest air vent.

“That was close…wait a minute… HELP!”

*Ace shouted as a ball of fire climbed up the shaft, slowly weakening him and filling his lungs with smoke.
Old 04-11-2004, 10:45 PM
Latias10 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Name: Cathy
Looks/clothes: She has yellow hair in a braid with the thing on top of Latias exeped yellow. Latias eyes and wings and a red triangle down her face. Waers red vest over white T-shirt and black pants
Pokemon that you own: Charmander, Azmarill, Flaffy, Togtic, Grovyle
Pokemon you become hybrid of:Latias

I yawned, it was late and I was watching T.V, but the only thing on was this thing about a flue. How boaring. My pokemon thought so too they were all asleep. Why had my oldetr sister and me had to move here. Littleroot town was much better place. Well the only good thing was my older sister was gone for a whille. I said good night to my pokemon and went to bed saying "A flue that turns you into a pokemon what a lie.

I woke up. It was blurry at first but then went normal. I jumped out of bed and said hi to my pokemon. When my pokemon saw me they all ran away. Whats wrong with them I thought as I went to get dresed. I put on my clothes then I looked in the Miror. "Awwwwwww" I screamed as I jumped in the air.

I looked down at the ground. I was flying. This flue thing was true. I looked closely at my self. I was a Latias. I ran out of the bathroom and called my pokemon to come out. They came out and I told them about the flue. I retuned them all to their pokeball and went outside. I saw a part human Alakazam and a part human Mew. I flew over to them. "You guys been infected by this flue to?" I asked them.

Last edited by Latias10; 04-11-2004 at 10:48 PM.
Old 04-12-2004, 03:29 PM
Cody Offline
Experienced Trainer

Is it too late to join?

Name: Cody
Looks: Body completely hard as steel, and no mouth, he now talks through Poke' Telepathy.
Pokemon that I own: Aron, Spheal, Tropius, Corphish.
Pokemon I am a hybrid of: Aron

BEGINNER'S TRINITY (coming not so soon to a fanfic section near you)

Martak

GO HERE!!!!WAMPUM: REVAMPED
Old 04-12-2004, 09:48 PM
Bandit Offline
Master Trainer

Smile Re: Hybrid RP

* Kaioh walked outside to see everyone was screaming because they were Pokemon.

" Nothing unusual. " * Kaioh says shrugging his shoulders*

I am the new indestructible weapon.
I am Moro the one and only Wolf Goddess!

COME ON TEAM TRI-BLADE

My VCP Pokemon:

Shadow
Lvl 41 @ 425
Old 04-18-2004, 09:22 PM
Rogue28 Offline
Amateur Trainer

OOC: Both accepted.

*Ace pulled himself into a ventilation shaft, before crawling out of a hole in the wall. Big mistake.
As soon as he crawled through, he fell. Straight towards the ground. 20 floors away.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!"

*He shouted as he plummeted in the direction of the pavement. Instinctively, he aimed his hands downwards and shot a powerful bolt of electricity at the cement, slowing him down just enough so that he didn't break any bones when he landed. He picked himself off the ground, glanced at his bruises, wondered how he did that then walked towards a group of people....well, Now-Pokemon-People who were talking to each other in rather worried voices.
Old 11-17-2006, 04:23 AM
Scarecrow13 Offline
New Trainer

Name:Zeno Crane
Looks/clothes:Black trench coat,yellow hoodie, black banette shirt(shows a banette eating souls), black pants, yellow/black shoes,
Pokemon that you own:Shuppet, Absol, Kirlia
Pokemon you become hybrid of:Banette
Looks as Pokemon: blackish-gray skin, has creepy-looking red eyes, small pointy ears, a horn,strand of hair like a cartoon ghost tail, zipper for teeth(yellow),
Personality:Quiet, artistic, kind, need to be remembered, natural sense of justice, conflicts with Scarecrow, the name for his banette side, Scarecrow amplifies Zeno's feeling of being discarded by society and Banettes love nothing more than to find those who discarded them... and "discard" them

Last edited by Scarecrow13; 11-18-2006 at 04:47 AM.
Old 09-22-2007, 12:17 PM
Kinta of the Many Forms Offline
New Trainer

Interesting...

Name:
Kinta Miau

Pokemon you have:
A dark Ninetails and three dark vulpix

Pokemon you have become:
Shadow Mewtwo/Shadow Articuno

Features/Appearance:
Long, silky jet black hair that is down to her ankels.
Two jet black cat ears.
A long, wiry jet black cat tail.
A pair of jet black wings.
Her feet are jet black silky paws.
Ice blue eyes that seem to pierce you.
A very strong telepathic mind.
Control over ice.
A jet black short-sleeved T-shirt
Raggedy,torn jeans

Personality:
Very shadowy and secretive. Absolutely a loner. Friends are not made eaisily with her, but if you do, she is loyal to her last breath. However, she would prefer to psyblast you then to be your friend. Her only friends are the pokemon, particularily the shadow ones, the dark ones, and the dark/ghost type pokemon. Kind of a blank in the emote field. Except for anger. Don't tick her off.
Old 09-22-2007, 01:01 PM
Kinta of the Many Forms Offline
New Trainer

Kinta stalked silently through her alley. She had fought long and hard against the other street orphan to gain this territory, and it always filled her with pride. But now was not the time to bask in past glories. When walking past a shard of broken mirror, she had noticed her reflection. And a frightening reflection it was. She was a hybrid. It must be because of this pokemon flu thing that was unleashed by Team Rocket. Kinta crept out to see the others infected by the flu. First thing she noticed were all of the, um, worried, screaming people who were all infected by the flu. Kinta crept over to an Alakazam hybrid, a mew hybrid, like her, and a Latios/Latias hybrid.

"...infected by this flue to?" The now identifiable Latias hybrid asked. Kinta would of listened longer, but one of them saw her and she bolted to her alley and her cardbord box.
Old 09-22-2007, 01:05 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Hate to say it, but this RP died a long time ago, check the dates. Also, make sure you don't post in threads that are over a month old.

Closed Thread