Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 08-02-2007, 07:10 PM
Pokefan Silver Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to Pokefan Silver
Default Re: Pokemon Errors!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperT View Post
The Cantests gets me mad. It don't make sence. Do yous remember when May's Combusken face Jame's Mime Jr. Mime Jr use fire spin a 2nd time. then they were acting like Combusken had Flash fire abilty. after may's first contest, it died
No it did not die.
Old 08-02-2007, 09:55 PM
SuperT Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokefan Silver View Post
No it did not die.
Thats how I think about it.
Old 08-02-2007, 10:03 PM
Pokefan Silver Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperT View Post
Thats how I think about it.
Newbies... What are you gonna do? Anyways. I noticed that they called Pikachu Raichu in one of the old episodes... I think It was in the Indigo Platue
Old 08-02-2007, 11:48 PM
JentleViolence Offline

Send a message via AIM to JentleViolence

I remember in one of the new episodes, Dawn was in her boots, and the next moment she was in her Slippers. Anybody else notice this?
Old 08-03-2007, 01:32 AM
SuperT Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Newbies... What are you gonna do? Anyways. I noticed that they called Pikachu Raichu in one of the old episodes... I think It was in the Indigo Platue
I BEEN WATCHING POKEMON SINS THE FIRST SESSON!!!
Old 08-03-2007, 06:07 AM
inyi Offline

In one of the Johto League Champions episode, the episode where the Murkrow steal James collection and Ash's Badges, Brocks says that the murkrow's knows how to deal with a teamwork, but then Ash replied that he needs to get back his badges because he also knows how to deal with a teamwork with his pokemon he wont get any badges in Johto at all, ash said that his teamwork with Charizard, PIDGEOTTO,Noctowl, Bayleaf makes him get those badges(when he spoke his pokemon name, memory of that battle is shown) but HALLOR! did ash has its Pidgeotto that Time it evolve in the last episode of season 1? when ash said Pidgeotto a Pidgeot image was shown, but another HALLOR! ash left his Pidgeot near his town, I've seen once Pidgeot in Johto when Charizard battled with it..
Old 08-03-2007, 06:12 PM
Pokefan Silver Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inyi View Post
In one of the Johto League Champions episode, the episode where the Murkrow steal James collection and Ash's Badges, Brocks says that the murkrow's knows how to deal with a teamwork, but then Ash replied that he needs to get back his badges because he also knows how to deal with a teamwork with his pokemon he wont get any badges in Johto at all, ash said that his teamwork with Charizard, PIDGEOTTO,Noctowl, Bayleaf makes him get those badges(when he spoke his pokemon name, memory of that battle is shown) but HALLOR! did ash has its Pidgeotto that Time it evolve in the last episode of season 1? when ash said Pidgeotto a Pidgeot image was shown, but another HALLOR! ash left his Pidgeot near his town, I've seen once Pidgeot in Johto when Charizard battled with it..
Did not notice that
Old 09-03-2007, 09:48 AM
inyi Offline

I've seen anothor pokemon episode error, its on the 4th season of Pokemon "Air Time"
After ash wins a Plain Badge from Witneys PokeGym, Ash was invited for an interview at the Goldenrod poketalk radio..while hes been interviewed, Proffessor Oak and Ash Pokemon in the Lab are Listening to him, they were Muk, Taurus, Snorlax, Herracoross and KRABBY! Ohhh what Krabby? must that supposed to be KINGLER?
Ash's Krabby evolved in at the 1st season of Pokemon, well i think that might be an episode error, but look at Snorlax which ash captured at Orange Islands and Herracross which is captured at Johto...

By the way This Episode is one of the BEst.. It has lots of Fun, Thanks to Team Rocket!

Last edited by inyi; 09-03-2007 at 09:51 AM.
Old 09-16-2007, 04:29 PM
Pokefan Silver Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
I've seen anothor pokemon episode error, its on the 4th season of Pokemon "Air Time"
After ash wins a Plain Badge from Witneys PokeGym, Ash was invited for an interview at the Goldenrod poketalk radio..while hes been interviewed, Proffessor Oak and Ash Pokemon in the Lab are Listening to him, they were Muk, Taurus, Snorlax, Herracoross and KRABBY! Ohhh what Krabby? must that supposed to be KINGLER?
Ash's Krabby evolved in at the 1st season of Pokemon, well i think that might be an episode error, but look at Snorlax which ash captured at Orange Islands and Herracross which is captured at Johto...

By the way This Episode is one of the BEst.. It has lots of Fun, Thanks to Team Rocket!
Oh, I luv that episode. And maybe that was Gary's Krabby?
Old 09-16-2007, 04:32 PM
jabpoké Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Gary's was overgrown, though.

Credit to the amazing Wingull!
Pokémon of the month - Suicune!
YAY! I got voted in MOTM!Thanks for everyone who did!
Old 09-18-2007, 09:10 AM
inyi Offline

Quote:
No it wasnt Gary's Krabby, and it was true that it is far bigger that seen in the picture, and what would (if ever) gary's krabby doin there...
sure it wont waste time for ash! hehehe
by the way! most error in the episodes were made by the English Adapter's of this anime' em i right?
Old 10-02-2007, 06:55 AM
inyi Offline

The picture clip above is from the Pokemon Episode: "Lights Action, Camerupt!" a pokemon Season 7: Advance Challenge Epiode, Acoording to Ash, before he Start his very 1st Pokemon journey, and before meeting Pikachu, He used to watch a Pokemon Movie.. (Starring: a Pikachu,
a talking Clefairy, a boy w/ a red hat, & a Teddyurssa & Ursaring) What? teddyurssa & Ursaring? I Thought Prof. Oak said that theres only 150 Pokemon Known, so How could theres a Johto Pokemon on the MOvie: hahahaha (I think the boy next to Ash is Gary)..

Also in the 1st season of Pokemon: episode: "Who gets to keep Togepi" Misty told Starmie to use Ember while they were fighting to catch the egg from Team Rocket!

Last edited by inyi; 10-03-2007 at 06:40 AM.
Old 10-02-2007, 09:05 AM
Eagles99 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:

The picture clip above is from the Pokemon Episode: "Lights Action, Camerupt!" a pokemon Season 7: Advance Challenge Epiode, Acoording to Ash, before he Start his very 1st Pokemon journey, and before meeting Pikachu, He used to watch a Pokemon Movie.. (Starring: a Pikachu,
a talking Clefairy, a boy w/ a red hat, & a Teddyurssa & Ursaring) What? teddyurssa & Ursaring? I Thought Prof. Oak said that theres only 150 Pokemon Known, so How could theres a Johto Pokemon on the MOvie: hahahaha (I think the boy next to Ash is Gary)..

Also in the 1st season of Pokemon: episode: "Who gets to keep Togepi" Misty told Starmie to use Ember while they were fighting to catch the egg from Team Rocket!
The link for the picture does not work.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:41 AM
inyi Offline

hey, just fixed the image link!

Well guyz want more pokemon updates(Movies, TV Series, Games)? as well as Game Cheats for your emulator? then visit this site:

Last edited by inyi; 10-03-2007 at 06:44 AM.
Old 10-05-2007, 08:46 PM
alice_the_dratini Offline

In the episode 'Moving Pictures', when Ash looks at information about the sun stone in the pokedex, it said it evolves Gloom into VILEPLUME!