Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » General » Trainer's Court

Trainer's Court The Trainer's Court! Where the URPG hold it's trials.

Old 03-23-2005, 02:39 PM
Keeper_of_Light Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Keeper_of_Light
Default Mistake

Here: http://pokemonfanuniverse.com/pokedex/?dexNo=26

It says that Raichu can learn Fly and Surf. Is it just me or does that just not seem right? Must be a mistake. I mean Pika can get surf on Yellow using Pokemon stadium but thats it.

"Remember, battles may be won or lost but if the battlers do not learn, the battle served no purpose."
Old 03-23-2005, 05:06 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
Default Re: Mistake

The Fly thing IS weird, but the Surf is correct. The Surf HM is carried over from Pikachu, but the Fly HM has to be a mistake.

Now, about the WAY Pikachu learns it. First of all, you don't have to have a Yellow Pikachu to learn it. There are only three conditions to have a Surfing Pikachu: 1. You have to use a Red, Blue OR Yellow game. 2. You have to not have any Gamesharked Pkmn on your Team. I have tested this, by using an unintentional Gamesharked Pkmn. I had a a Venusaur that my friend Sharked to find and then Traded to me. (I was unaware of the issues with it back then) I raised him farly, but Stadium 2 doesn't care. As soon as I used my Dugtrio instead of the Venusaur, I got Pikachu to learn Surf. 3. This is the Challenge here. The Pikachu to learn Surf has to be sent out at least once in everyBattle (And possibly not get KOed. I'm unsure of this), which means you only have two Pkmn to fight your Battles with. I've done it once and then Cloned the Pikachu as soon as he got it. One clon is now a Surfing Raichu and the other one is still untrained. The original Red Game I did this with deleted itself, possibly because od the unintentional Gamashark on it.

Anyway, I'm alsmost 100% sure the Fly this is a Glithc, but Surf is legal on Raichu, unless you delete the move after evolving. He can naver get it back, and there is no Surfing Raichu Sprite. He looks loke the standars, Red Lapras. The Surfing Pikachu looks like the Surfing Pika Doll, which I have only seen and not obatined yet.

Wow, I wrote a lot. Sorry, but I hope I helped even a little.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 03-23-2005, 05:27 PM
Loyal Arcanine Offline

Send a message via AIM to Loyal Arcanine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronislav84
The Fly thing IS weird, but the Surf is correct. The Surf HM is carried over from Pikachu, but the Fly HM has to be a mistake.

Now, about the WAY Pikachu learns it. First of all, you don't have to have a Yellow Pikachu to learn it. There are only three conditions to have a Surfing Pikachu: 1. You have to use a Red, Blue OR Yellow game. 2. You have to not have any Gamesharked Pkmn on your Team. I have tested this, by using an unintentional Gamesharked Pkmn. I had a a Venusaur that my friend Sharked to find and then Traded to me. (I was unaware of the issues with it back then) I raised him farly, but Stadium 2 doesn't care. As soon as I used my Dugtrio instead of the Venusaur, I got Pikachu to learn Surf. 3. This is the Challenge here. The Pikachu to learn Surf has to be sent out at least once in everyBattle (And possibly not get KOed. I'm unsure of this), which means you only have two Pkmn to fight your Battles with. I've done it once and then Cloned the Pikachu as soon as he got it. One clon is now a Surfing Raichu and the other one is still untrained. The original Red Game I did this with deleted itself, possibly because od the unintentional Gamashark on it.

Anyway, I'm alsmost 100% sure the Fly this is a Glithc, but Surf is legal on Raichu, unless you delete the move after evolving. He can naver get it back, and there is no Surfing Raichu Sprite. He looks loke the standars, Red Lapras. The Surfing Pikachu looks like the Surfing Pika Doll, which I have only seen and not obatined yet.

Wow, I wrote a lot. Sorry, but I hope I helped even a little.
Well, that should be yellow then, because otherwise at least the first battle against your rival will be without Pikachu.

"gengar is a fart" imsocorn (4:08:55): Is that your way of saying "and not a single **** was given that day" ?

Old 03-23-2005, 05:46 PM
Tamer San Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Tamer San Send a message via MSN to Tamer San Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer San

This should belong to General board but if you mean it as an URPG case, well, it isn't allowed I guess to use Fly and Surf using Pikachu or Raichu in here since no one plays RBY anymore

"Fight for freedom. Fight for glory. Fight to win!"
I am back
Old 03-23-2005, 05:54 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikemike
Well, that should be yellow then, because otherwise at least the first battle against your rival will be without Pikachu.
Mike, that made no sense.

Of course, it's without Pikachu in Red. I have the Guide. You're wrong, I'm sorry to say. It doesn't HAVE to be Yellow. Didn't you read all of what I wrote? Surf is obtained in Stadium 2, if you read correctly. I did this with a Pikachu from Red, at least two times before the Game deleted itself.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!

Last edited by bronislav84; 03-23-2005 at 06:23 PM.
Old 03-23-2005, 09:43 PM
Loyal Arcanine Offline

Send a message via AIM to Loyal Arcanine

Oh ok. I still don't fully get your post, but it doesn't really matter, nobody plays RBY anymore, like Tamer said.

"gengar is a fart" imsocorn (4:08:55): Is that your way of saying "and not a single **** was given that day" ?

Old 03-24-2005, 01:26 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

Fly is an error. and yes, Pikachu/Raichu can learn Surf from Stadium.

however.... we don't use stadium transfered Pokemon. only moves learned through the gameboys (rby, gsc, rse, fr/lg) not consoles like N64 or gamecube. therefore, Raichu can't learn Surf in the URPG.

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 03-24-2005, 09:07 AM
Keeper_of_Light Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Keeper_of_Light

Thats what i mean in the URPG. In the UK you can only get a get surf using Yellow and Staduim 1 though. Well glad to have cleared things up.

"Remember, battles may be won or lost but if the battlers do not learn, the battle served no purpose."
Old 03-28-2005, 12:38 AM
Mysterio Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Mysterio

That mistake deserves an award:

Worst Mistake Of The Year: 2005

Waiting on a new one...

Hall of Fame (Until I make another): Beedrill