Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Competitive Battling

Competitive Battling This board is for competitive battling discussion. Get team help or learn to play competitively.

Old 09-09-2007, 02:48 AM
Genjii Offline

Default Help me construct a FireRed Team?

I just recently joined this forum as you can see. Just got into pokemon recently and have been reading 100's of FAQ walkthroughs online about Evs, IVs, Tiers, etc etc. However I would like to ask for you guys to eh... build me the deadliest team you can think of 0_0 Legendaries and all go. I don't care. I already have a team in mind but I would like some advice. It would be nice to have these follwing pokemon on my team but my team should not be limited to them if people don't think it's wise.
, Dexoys,Mr. MimeSkarmory, Blissey, Mewto, Mew, Ninjask, Shejinda, Suicine, Rayquaza,Lugia, Ho-Ho etc. I have movesets for all of these guys, natures, and Ev's planned however, the team doesn't come together well and so I am willing to rethink my strategy if anyone is willing to give me advice? Thanks in advance guys. By the way easy on the pokemon lingo I am fairly new to alll of this. Just type out the full names or movesets etc. Gracias. This team is only in FireRed. SO make a team for FireRed please :p. Also looked at Serebii and many other sites but I am not pleased with some of their movesets?
Old 09-09-2007, 05:03 AM
Genjii Offline

Default Re: Help me construct a FireRed Team?

It may be illegal to double post so sorry. I dont expect anyone to actually do it all by themselves. I want to cooeperate with pokemon experts on this site to help me form my Dream team lol. The idea may sound farfetch'd :p and selfish but please attempt to help me..
Old 09-09-2007, 05:46 AM
Leman Offline

Send a message via AIM to Leman

=/ Be patient. You don't have top double post and post in every sticky. Just post in the sticky that his belongs in. The GEt a team here and omeone will get it eventually.

Done: 8680

I don't ref forum battles/1v1s. Don't PM me to ref, IM me instead.
I need to have basic battles.

I grade week old stories that are Hard rank or lower. :)

Old 09-09-2007, 01:06 PM
Genjii Offline

=\ Sorry it's just I saw that a few of the last page teams in the get a team thread weren't even anwsered so I got a little apprehensive. I'll be patient. **Decides not to play pokemon until he can think of a successful team** Goes outside**
Old 09-09-2007, 03:42 PM
PaPeRpLaNe Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genjii View Post
I just recently joined this forum as you can see. Just got into pokemon recently and have been reading 100's of FAQ walkthroughs online about Evs, IVs, Tiers, etc etc. However I would like to ask for you guys to eh... build me the deadliest team you can think of 0_0 Legendaries and all go. I don't care. I already have a team in mind but I would like some advice. It would be nice to have these follwing pokemon on my team but my team should not be limited to them if people don't think it's wise.
, Dexoys,Mr. MimeSkarmory, Blissey, Mewto, Mew, Ninjask, Shejinda, Suicine, Rayquaza,Lugia, Ho-Ho etc. I have movesets for all of these guys, natures, and Ev's planned however, the team doesn't come together well and so I am willing to rethink my strategy if anyone is willing to give me advice? Thanks in advance guys. By the way easy on the pokemon lingo I am fairly new to alll of this. Just type out the full names or movesets etc. Gracias. This team is only in FireRed. SO make a team for FireRed please :p. Also looked at Serebii and many other sites but I am not pleased with some of their movesets?
You have Ubers in that list. Anywyas, might as well set up Skarm-Bliss and run Ninjask as a BPasser. Now, you need to find Physical Sweepers that will benefit from Ninjask.
Old 09-09-2007, 09:07 PM
Genjii Offline

3) Ninjask@whatever, Role: BPer
Swords Dance, Baton Pass, Shadow Ball/Aerial Ace, Protect
Ability: Speed Boost, Nature: Impish
EVs: 252 Defense 252 Sp Defense remaining Hp

Is this good?

Also so I shouldn't use any ubers right?

For Blissey I had a few ideas since it has a weak base defense I could give it like thunderwave??

It would look something like:
Blissey@Leftovers
Bold 252 hp 252 sp def 6 def
Stealth Rock
Softboiled
Seismic Toss/???
T-wave
Suggestions are good?