Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-06-2007, 04:05 AM
theEND Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to theEND Send a message via MSN to theEND
Default Re: Darker Than Black: Another Contractor

- Yeah, I pretty much re-bumped this thread by deleting this post, and re-posting it. I don't know if it's not allowed or what not, but I'm not going to let my threads die so easily from now on. =P Especially when they have a lot of potential, and when other people actually considered putting time into signing up for it.

I am not wasting their effort.
---
Update: There is a new section in the Contractor sign up that must be added, known as the Messier Code. For more details, look at the current, updated Contractor sign up form.
-------
It was in the early development of my CP-ness that I began to change genders. O_O Don't worry, hon, as I'll always be a male. ^^ Muahaha! >3 I now have my Contractor charry up!

Name: Wing (Civilian Alias: Juhn Mae)

Appearance:: Wing stands tall at 6'1', and is still apparently growing at a slow pace. Wing dresses heavily in dark clothing when on missions, usually a black which is hard to see at night, but not too black to be able to stand out. He wears a short coat that covers his armored clothing he wears, and black pants. In his Civilian form, Wing dresses like the average human in this era, but resorts to some sort of uniqueness that differs him from the flock.

His black hair matches with his clothing, but is often subject to being concealed as his short hair's movement can prove visible in the darkness of the night. In a similar situation to his hair, the coloring of his eyes were subject to immediate conversion to aid in his stealth. His eyes were modified to a dark, blackish brown. Wing also has a slim body in order to move swiftly in stealth. The downside to all the provided stealth is once Wing uses his powers, the Laser Optical Sychontron Light is obviously noticable, especially his eyes, which pupils are dyed a glowing red in the duration of his power in use.

Wing is usually armed with a grappling hook, and uses the wire without the grappling hook as a medium for his ability, in the form of a vacuum in that case.

History/Background:: In the past when Wing was still a human, he was the youngest son in his family of both his parents, his three brothers, and his two sisters. Wing and his family was a very unique one, a family that looked out tremendously for each other, and eventually became intertwined through a family bond. Wing's family were a group of farmers in the countryside of China.

Because of his family's array of knowledge for their kind, at the age of 8, Wing and his siblings were all offered a chance to be educated at a prestigious school that was for grades 5-10, all of his siblings going to Grade 10, the average second year of High School grade. Wing and his siblings took tremendous efforts to live up to their expectations, and strained themselves to incorporate more and more fundamentals and knowledge. At this point in his life, Wing was as proud as he could ever be.

It only took a turning point for Wing's life to suddenly drop. During his first college year (Age 11), Wing arrived back at his family's house for a holiday break, and to his surprise, was involved in a very traumatic accident that would lead to his corruption. After opening the door to his house, Wing noticed that the window shades were put down, shrouding the entire house in an eerie darkness. Entering the kitchen, Wing encountered the seven mutilated, bloody, disembowled corpses of his entire family, and a man who stood by his youngest sister's corpse. The man was holding his sister's body by the head with his right hand, and faced Wing with eye pupils dyed a glowing red.

By that time, the man allowed Wing to have two choices: Either die along with his family, or to become one with his Syndicate, and turn into a Contractor. Although Wing had no idea what the man was talking about at that time, he wanted to live, and became a Contractor after joining the ABI. It took around 6 years for Wing to fully mold himself into an able, cold hearted killer. Mystery still shrouds Wing's past, along with why the man who incorporated Wing was with the ABI.

In his normal life, Wing, as a civilian, eats ridiculous quantities of food, and because of this, he taught himself how to cook professionally. He works off all these calories by his average excercise schedule. Other than that, he never really shows true, regular human activities done amongst the population on Earth.
---
- Wing has a rather eerie, dark hearted, emotionless surface in his Contractor hide. Regardless of his emotionless appearance and being a Contractor, Wing displays an unexpected, hardly noticeable amount of emotion when it comes to critical, certain situations. In his civilian act, he appears as a normal, cheery, and polite Chinese civilian, somewhere out of stereotypical boundaries.

There is no true person who has completely uncovered the full extents of Wing's personality, as his personality is constant that of a Contractor's.

Fried Rice, however, is said to be Wing's most favorite food, and his most favorite item being chopsticks. The reason behind this is said to have related back to his days when he happily lived with his family, but most of it is still a mystery.

Syndicate:: The ABI.

Ability:: Wing's ability as a Contractor is to manipulate the air space and wind currents around him in certain fashions. Wing is capable of creating a deadly vacuum that can cut through most objects, which is used in situations where something is required to be destroyed to progress. His second most common choice of actions is to diverge an enemy's movement path with pressurized wind, or throw concussive, pressurized blasts at the enemy, a technique derived from the previous one. Ultimately, Wing's power comes in handy in the field of battle in terms of versatility, but his attacks are usually not as deadly unless he is thrusted towards that path to mutilating the enemy.

Obeisance:: Wing's Obeisance is to drink the blood of humans, one of the things Wing enjoys the least. He personally believes that the taste of human blood is disgusting, as his childhood proved him to hold hemophobia, up until his meeting with his Syndicate. His usual acts to pay for his Obeisance will force him to kill a human in secret, and drain out their blood, or if he is in a rash position, drink it from the human. If there are any team members willing to donate blood physically for Wing, he'll do it with some hesitation. Jokingly, Wing states that the blood of high school girls taste the most invigorating and unique.

Messier Code: CR682

Yes, it is very rushed, and I am very sorry. *Slaps self*
Old 09-07-2007, 10:18 AM
xxxSakura Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to xxxSakura

I updated and edited my post a little bit. Just thinking on what my ability and payment should be ><;
Old 09-09-2007, 04:26 AM
theEND Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to theEND Send a message via MSN to theEND

Take your time, Sakky. ^^ There's no need for rush. They say the best ideas take time. =3

I'm thinking of some factors to add to the Contractor/Survivor/Dolls section. Anybody got suggestions?